2009.08.21 Motions hearing #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!! The body is a given now since Caylee was located and they cannot claim she is alive.

Placement and movement of the body is just a distraction, the focus is .... how did Caylee transfer from KC's control and why did KC not report anything for 31 days and then tell all those un-verifiable lies!!

Everyone needs to focus on the root cause and not these distractions further down the trail.

AND, when did the person who dumped Caylee access the missing Winnie the Pooh blanket, laundry hamper-bag, and rubbish bags? All eyes were on the A house from July 15, so it must have been previous to that date and therefore the perp is still implicated. (unless the defence is going to claim it was an inside job).

Also, why the hell would the "kidnappers" wait to dump the baby so close to home knowing FULL WELL that in doing that they would point attention AWAY from the perp? Surely they would put in a place and manner that would indicate her GUILT not innocence!

TM's assertation that she was put there afterwards is just bloody ridiculous, such a denial of logic, that he appears to be a complete fool for even suggesting it. IMHO of course. :) And I truely hope that the defence runs with this at full speed. (Full speed to the chair for the perp.)

Thanks, Jon~ Yes, that could definitely be one of the reasons: Fishing for more people to throw under the bus!

I hope TES doesn't take a horrible hit for searching for Caylee. It is bad enough already and the outcome of having to give up the searchers names etc. is going to change the number of people who are willing to sacrifice their time to go out on future searches. It saddens me a great deal. :(

JB is going to argue that TES searched the area with at least 32 searchers and none of them saw or smelled anything in an effort to show that it was possible that the body was moved there after it was searched and KC was already in jail.

Unfortunately, the flip side is TM's statement that the area was not searched as efforts to do so were hampered by 12-18 inches of standing water when he was there. The plants that grew through and around the skeletal remains can only put the window at 6 months prior to discovery, not days. There is wiggle room on DAYS, and JB is going to probe it all he can.

Was she in jail on August 10 when Kronk first saw "something"? I can't remember.

Wouldn't it be strange if he saw her trying to toss the bagged body into the woods and went to assist the damsel in distress, giving it the old heave-ho himself?

Yes, Casey was in jail on the 10th. I was surprised that I didn't notice at the time that Aug 10th fell on a Sunday, was Kronk working that day? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=4&week=&month=8&year=2008

The defense knows it cannot win this case on stictly logical grounds.. there is no way that KC's version of events can be made to work..they know they need to find 'soft spots' in the prosecutions case, and hammer small dents in those areas. (Soft spots would of course be the time the body was placed where it was found, which we could all take a pretty good guess at, but no one knows to the exact day) but others would be things like 'who else had motive/opportunity to harm Caylee?'. (No one of course.. but they will try to make it appear there were an army of bad people out there who might have done it, or could have done it..)

Then there is the actual cause of death, and none of us is all that sure of that either, smothering, likely.. with that duct tape.. but it could have been a pillow.. or it could have been drowning or almost anything. Hammering a dent in the prosectutions case about cause of death is likely high on the list of to-do's.

While they are distracting people with that type of nonsense, they need to get to work and win it on visuals.. apparently that would seem to be KC looking like a helpless waif lost in a thunderstorm ..an 'innocent 12 year old girl, finding herself in a courtroom on trial for her life' look.
If it were me, and I could manage to get GA and CA to actually shut up and follow directions, I would have shots of them and KC reaching for each other, tears in their eyes, as poor KC was hauled away by unfeeling baliffs.. that type of thing. or KC looking horror striken/fainting as they show or talk about some of the more graphic evidence.

People go more on on what they see than on what they are told must have happened, and frankly seeing KC looking so badly in court the other day swayed me towards feeling sorry for her... until I stopped and thought it all over.. if they could do that with me, in this one court appearance, they can do it with a lot of people over a length of time. Lets not underestimate them.

The final arguments regarding the privilege issue are in Part 4 of the hearing video, found on this page. (Sorry, it's a java pop up and can't directly link.) Something I didn't notice before that I thought may cause a few chuckles were the other two state attorneys whispering and laughing during LDB's final argument regarding privilege. What caused this laughter? Well, I can't be sure but LDB had just mentioned JB at the A home sequestering himself and KC in a bedroom away from the security guards. She mentioned JB turning a stereo up loudly, she supposed possibly because JB believed the house was bugged.

Think about it... It'll come to you...

I could'nt help thinking that I would have expected Casey to look the way she did
yesterday much sooner, say around the time Caylee disappeared.
Unless Caylee being gone did'nt have the same effect on her as her own life does.
Sure looks that way to me.

My thoughts exactly! :waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/video/20494191/index.html

In the above video, CA states it was awesome seeing KC today. "It gives me a lot of peace to see that she actually looks okay," Cindy said outside the courthouse.

I wonder if she saw what we all saw in KC? She looked terrible, down trodden and beaten with bags under her eyes and hair not clean looking. Or does CA take great pleasure to finally see KC not looking like the party gal we all saw in those critical 31 days of her bella vita??? That CA actually looks better than her daughter.

This is truly a weird family, their family values are more immoral than moral, IMO..

During the hearing regarding the fraud and theft case and the defense objection that it would be difficult to sit a jury on that case (without linking it to the murder case, I guess) Did anyone else notice that when the prosecution brought up the suggestion that KC can waive a jury trial and try it directly to the court, JB gave a smirk and look like "sure, that is not gonna happen". I have not noticed the prosecution's facial expressions, but I have noticed that JB is very unprofessional in many ways and way too eager to express his feelings with his face. A truly good defense attorney in MHO is like a poker player and never lets the other side see how they feel. I just thought it was very telling that if their objection on proceeding with what would be a one day trial is truly the difficulty in seating a jury, why not try it to the court?? Oh right, they do not want her to go into the murder trial as a convicted felon. :behindbar

The final arguments regarding the privilege issue are in Part 4 of the hearing video, found on this page. (Sorry, it's a java pop up and can't directly link.) Something I didn't notice before that I thought may cause a few chuckles were the other two state attorneys whispering and laughing during LDB's final argument regarding privilege. What caused this laughter? Well, I can't be sure but LDB had just mentioned JB at the A home sequestering himself and KC in a bedroom away from the security guards. She mentioned JB turning a stereo up loudly, she supposed possibly because JB believed the house was bugged.

Think about it... It'll come to you...

How does the Prosecutor know they turned up the music?

http://www.wftv.com/video/20494191/index.html

In the above video, CA states it was awesome seeing KC today. "It gives me a lot of peace to see that she actually looks okay," Cindy said outside the courthouse.

I wonder if she saw what we all saw in KC? She looked terrible, down trodden and beaten with bags under her eyes and hair not clean looking. Or does CA take great pleasure to finally see KC not looking like the party gal we all saw in those critical 31 days of her bella vita??? That CA actually looks better than her daughter.

This is truly a weird family, their family values are more immoral than moral, IMO..

What I noticed was at the end of motions video #5 (the very end), where KC stands up to shake all her lawyers hands, watch CA in the background instead of KC. CA is roving left, roving right, leaning in, leaning out, practically pushing GA out of the way to get KC's attention. Finally AL points her out to KC, (I think KC saw her but was going to ignore her but couldn't once AL pointed to her). CA says in her interview outside the courthouse that she had a chance to mouth "I love you" to KC and then she hesitates. I think she was going to say KC said it back to her but she thought better of it. Going on to say something about GA.

CA still doesn't get it, CA still has her identity mixed in with KC's. CA is like a dog begging for love and attention from it's master. It is almost sad to see. But it is way past time these two separate. It's obvious KC has cut the cord but CA is still clinging to the last frayed thread. Kind of pitiful. MOO

Guess the A home was bugged after all. Music turned up or not, the conversation in the bedroom between JB and KC can't be used - A-C privilege. I wonder what other interesting tidbits the bugs picked up. Fantastic.

:laughbounce::laughbounce:
As far as all the laywers go they need to keep their monkey shine faces at home in the toy box. I would hate to see this trial turn into an OJ like trial (His expressions always made me want to slap his face silly). It would serve no purpose to Caylee what so ever. Everyone needs to put their ego's away for justice to be servred for Caylee. Because IT is about Caylee period.

Respectfully shortened by me, BBM...............

It's only 9:30 in the morning here, and you're already killin' me!!!!:crazy:

I could'nt help thinking that I would have expected Casey to look the way she did
yesterday much sooner, say around the time Caylee disappeared.

Unless Caylee being gone did'nt have the same effect on her as her own life does.
Sure looks that way to me.

BBM

That's exactly what I told my husband on Fri. She should have looked like that the very first time they showed her on the news as the mother of a "missing" child. That's what horror,fear,grief looks like. IMOO.

How does the Prosecutor know they turned up the music?

She referenced the cd that had been put into evidence that included the statements of LP, TP, RD and TMc. I posted that for the snicker effect, not for the truth of the matter.

LDB starts painting a picture... LP, TP, et al were not agents of the defense because when JB wanted to talk to KC he took her to a bedroom and turned up the stereo very loudly... Then the two guys behind LDB start whispering and chuckling... I don't think they were guessing the stereo was turned up because JB thought the house was bugged...

JB is going to argue that TES searched the area with at least 32 searchers and none of them saw or smelled anything in an effort to show that it was possible that the body was moved there after it was searched and KC was already in jail.

Unfortunately, the flip side is TM's statement that the area was not searched as efforts to do so were hampered by 12-18 inches of standing water when he was there. The plants that grew through and around the skeletal remains can only put the window at 6 months prior to discovery, not days. There is wiggle room on DAYS, and JB is going to probe it all he can.

Was she in jail on August 10 when Kronk first saw "something"? I can't remember.

Wouldn't it be strange if he saw her trying to toss the bagged body into the woods and went to assist the damsel in distress, giving it the old heave-ho himself?

By the time the searchers where in that area, I don't believe there would have been a smell. I bet the body farm will be addressing those issues with the Jury.

The disbursment of the bones shows that the body would have had to be placed there, while it was still worth while to.. displace. That is as nice as I can say it. But I believe that will point to a very early placement of the body. No way can the body have been placed there after KC was in jail, and no way it could be placed there after TES searched the area. It had to be june/july placement.

The part of discussing this with the Jury might be the nastiest part of the Trial. But I think it will be an easy picture to give the Jury and one that JB will not be able to easily dismissed to the jury.

She referenced the cd that had been put into evidence that included the statements of LP, TP, RD and TMc. I posted that for the snicker effect, not for the truth of the matter.

LDB starts painting a picture... LP, TP, et al were not agents of the defense because when JB wanted to talk to KC he took her to a bedroom and turned up the stereo very loudly... Then the two guys behind LDB start whispering and chuckling... I don't think they were guessing the stereo was turned up because JB thought the house was bugged...

LOL! I just got that. Funny, I know alot of people who do that when they want to. "talk" in the bedroom....

BBM

That's exactly what I told my husband on Fri. She should have looked like that the very first time they showed her on the news as the mother of a "missing" child. That's what horror,fear,grief looks like. IMOO.

And THAT is one of the first reasons folks started tuning into this case early on.

What I noticed was at the end of motions video #5 (the very end), where KC stands up to shake all her lawyers hands, watch CA in the background instead of KC. CA is roving left, roving right, leaning in, leaning out, practically pushing GA out of the way to get KC's attention. Finally AL points her out to KC, (I think KC saw her but was going to ignore her but couldn't once AL pointed to her). CA says in her interview outside the courthouse that she had a chance to mouth "I love you" to KC and then she hesitates. I think she was going to say KC said it back to her but she thought better of it. Going on to say something about GA.

CA still doesn't get it, CA still has her identity mixed in with KC's. CA is like a dog begging for love and attention from it's master. It is almost sad to see. But it is way past time these two separate. It's obvious KC has cut the cord but CA is still clinging to the last frayed thread. Kind of pitiful. MOO
Does anyone have a link to just a snippet of this at the end??? I've tried to scroll forward on the posted videos but for some reason I am unable to do so!

: )

EWWWWWWW

ewwww

ew do you think he's that slimey?... we know she is... :yuck:

bbm and underlined were they knocking boots in the backroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox