2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think casey looks very depressed and weary. I think being in jail has taken its toll on her. the defense is arguing that the body was placed there while casey was in jail.

Lord have mercy - the defense sure likes to hammer their 'points' over and over again, while sending motions to the judge at the last minute. Same ole story, same ole song and dance, my friends.

I honestly can't believe they're maintaining that Caylee wasn't placed there until after KC was locked up! I want to see the proof they have of that!

Listening to this guy makes one not want to volunteer to help out in a search.

If Todd says "SPECIOUS" one more time, I'm gonna barf!

...and of course they have to get all this cr*p out there

the defense is saying casey is innocent...because the body was placed there after casey was in jail.

I love this!! So, they are trying to say that just because her body wasn't there before Casey was put in jail means Casey didn't kill her? HMMMM

Love that Strickland has cut off the rant!

They use the word "innocent" and I get sick.

UMM how does Todd M think that the area was "extensively searched, with cadaver dogs"? Was he there? Did he search? Where did he get this "mistruth"?

I agree with the poster that said KC looks weary and it's starting to take it's toll. She looks exhausted and jaded. Bags under her eyes... greasy looking from not having her bath products anymore.

Why do her eyes jolt and twitch around like that? Is that a condition or...? What can we attribute that to?

Oh, boy...like the court doesn't know MN.

I believe Tim, they did NOT extensively search that area, they couldn't. He has pics as proof of the water there.

I will always believe Tim over anyone. Sorry Todd, NEXT!

NOW they are worried about a conflict of interest with MN and TES? Seriously? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda