2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the poster that said KC looks weary and it's starting to take it's toll. She looks exhausted and jaded. Bags under her eyes... greasy looking from not having her bath products anymore.

Why do her eyes jolt and twitch around like that? Is that a condition or...? What can we attribute that to?

Guilt and not liking that everyone is hearing about her evil deeds.

What my Gran'ma used to call "shifty eyes". You should never trust people that have 'em. :)

I agree with the poster that said KC looks weary and it's starting to take it's toll. She looks exhausted and jaded. Bags under her eyes... greasy looking from not having her bath products anymore.

Why do her eyes jolt and twitch around like that? Is that a condition or...? What can we attribute that to?

Condition to cause her shifty eyes?? GUILT.

I, personally, enjoy watching her take her big heavy sighs when they bring up the death penalty.

Oh the defense will be done - after they slime up Nejame and Tim. Cowards.

Someone please wipe the smirk off JB"s face!

This is my biggest fear...that people will refuse to go search for a missing child after this case. :(

Everyone who has anything minor in their past who helped search could have things brought out in the court and be discredited some how not to mention be embarrassed by the defense team during the trial.

ha! Thanks for the shifty eye responses.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

ha! Thanks for the shifty eye responses.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Over stimulated? She hasn't been around this many people without glass between her and them for her safety for getting close to a year... :chicken:

I agree, looks like she's lost weight.

Interesting about BC knowing the searchers.

Did MN say that he gave Brad C all of the searchers info ? Sorry RR didn't see your post...I guess he did say that.

I think someone from the defense drilled into casey how serious this is and to stop smiling and acting flirty, she doesnt seem to be faking being depressed, hair is greasy, tired eyes, face thiner,downturned mouth.

Macaluso's job was to put the "innocent" word out there as many times as possible, like a Town Cryer.
He also said MN was working with the assumption of Casey's innocence when he worked for the Anthonys', he was Not Casey's attorney and I think Macaluso has no idea what he's talking about.
He also mentioned the area being searched by cadaver dogs, if I recall, that was the dog with that psychic, they didn't search, she just walked in and out of the field, she was dressed in sandals and was not searching.
Casey looks like death heated over.

I missed Casey's entrance into the courtroom..did she smile at, look, or acknowledge in any way her parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back