2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMETHING NEW??? Page 15-16

In September the A's told Joy about a 'weird meter reader' that came to their house, looked around their backyard..the pool..that Holly G knew about it but the A's did not notify LE...IMO Something not right with this picture.

This poor woman is pitiful and shame on the Anthony's for using a person like her. JW even sent the White House a cd, says she is writing a book. How sad is this?

Joy thought it was weird that Kronk was in the woods searching, JA calls her out saying...the same woods that she went searching in.

Oops, double post - sorry!

Yes. She is a crime groupie, nothing more. All of her comments should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.. a reliable source on another site says that staff at Best Buy notified LE that Joy had asked for her hard drive to be erased. When she arrived to pick it up LE was waiting for her...

Joy had a throw away pre-paid phone as well ...Page 20-21

Almond Joy...sometimes you feel like a nut.
513425.gif

Page 24 Seems Joy dislikes Mr Baez
Joy says she feels that all Baez cares about is Casey, that he doesn't care who he points the finger at, as long as it's not Casey, so he gets his million dollar book deal, or movies and stuff..That's all he cares about is money.

Page 24 Seems Joy dislikes Mr Baez
Joy says she feels that all Baez cares about is Casey, that he doesn't care who he points the finger at, as long as it's not Casey, so he gets his million dollar book deal, or movies and stuff..That's all he cares about is money.

Oh I see Joy is not totally out of it - some things she says really are true!

Oh I see Joy is not totally out of it - some things she says really are true!

Can't wait to read the forensic report from her computer..should be interesting.

Page 40-43

The Monster Mash song/video Joy made on Jib Jab. J Allen is asking her to tell him who the characters are..

Casey=the Mad Scientist
Lee=Frankenstein
George=a Dog or whatever, a Puppy..okay a Werewolf
Baez= a Vampire
And she put her face on the body of a woman

Page 58 Revelation about Dominic Casey?

Joy says she spoke with DC on Nov 15, the day he went to search the woods on Suburban Dr.
She spoke to him that day he got rid of a phone, he had a throw away phone and threw the phone away.

John Allen to Joy

"You took your small children into that wooded area where you think this killer dumped the body. This killer's been following you..or you think the killer.. and you thought it would be safe to take your two children down there into that wooded area?

Joy "No, it was a bad choice I made, a bad decision"

Also, she took another minor, as well as her children into that wooded area, where she thinks the killer dumped the body, a killer she thought was following her."

and he asks if that "Makes sense to her"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
:doh:
OOOOH BOY

:waitasec:

Cindy told Joy there was a dead body in the car, that Casey's last boyfriend put it there but that this dead body was not Caylee and wouldn't say who she thought the dead person was that Casey was driving around....all the while Caylee is missing.

Wow. That has to be the nastiest breakup I've ever heard of. I hate you so
much, I'm going to put some random corpse (because those are just lying around) in the back of your car to frame you for your daughter's murder. That sounds so insane I can't believe I just typed it...

I cannot WAIT for the A's to get on the stand when this goes to trial. I wonder if they have ever settled on a reason not their daughter murdering Caylee for a decomp in the back of her car and Caylee missing. I don't think I've seen two
people more deeply in denial in my entire life...

George Bush emails her daughters Christmas Cards..and she's known him personally for years...

Heck, my Uncle in Canada got a Christmas Card from President Obama this past Christmas..Seriously...I laughed when he told me.

She also talks to Senator Bill Nelson because he's known her for years

That there has been a change in Presidents....Joy doesn't talk to him....

Yes. She is a crime groupie, nothing more. All of her comments should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.. a reliable source on another site says that staff at Best Buy notified LE that Joy had asked for her hard drive to be erased. When she arrived to pick it up LE was waiting for her...

This!

She seems to be a delusional crackpot who seems to seek to insert herself into this case. They are not that uncommon in criinal matters that spark alot of public attention. LE is normally pretty good at keeping these people out of actual investigations, but the A's and the defense sadly gave her just enough contact to legitimize her fantasies. Trust nothing she says about any conversations that were not witnessed by at least 1 other fully independent observer (he husband or both CA and GA don't con't). As much as we may want to believe what the things she says that GA and CA said, chances are these conversations only occured in her mind. Or in cases of actual conversations were interpreted and rewritten by her to fit whatever her current view of reality and her role in it is.

There is noway any sane or competant attorney would ever put this person on the stand. Even if the defense was seeking to cloud the evidence with conflicting reports and doubts, I can't see how subjecting JW to cross examination or the direct scrutiny of the jury would in any way help their client. "See she must be innocent! The crazy woman thinks so!" Does not tend to be a winning or effective defense strategy.

JMO - Joy is not offering any particular insights, I feel she's just embellishing or reinterpreting or perhaps making her own comments but stating them as the fact. Only in her world.

Wow. My head is spinning. I can't help but laugh at some of this, but then feel sad for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500