2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't feel anything, but pity for JW. I think the woman needs mental help.

Wow. My head is spinning. I can't help but laugh at some of this, but then feel sad for her.

I agree. I also feel she was an easy target for being used and manipulated.

I will need a break before I read her next interview.

I agree. I also feel she was an easy target for being used and manipulated.

I will need a break before I read her next interview.

You are a brave soul, I can't read anymore of this stuff from her.
One thing for sure, this makes me dislike the Anthonys more than ever, didn't think that was even possible.

This poor woman is pitiful and shame on the Anthony's for using a person like her. JW even sent the White House a cd, says she is writing a book. How sad is this?

I feel sorry for her. She obviously has some severe psychoses IMO.

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

PAGE 60:
Joy's husband told LE that she was obsessed with the Caylee A. case and that she (JW) was refusing to take her meds.

PAGE 61:
She also told LE that she was a spy working for Padilla and DC.

She also told LE that she was taking pictures in the Caylee A case by hanging in the trees in the area. She claimed she learned to do this as part of her "spy" training.

She also claimed that Casey contacted her via the Internet and accused her of taking Caylee.

Joy told LE that she heard voices but would not elaborate.

Again she was taken to the South Seminole Hospital under the Baker Act.

You are a brave soul, I can't read anymore of this stuff from her.
One thing for sure, this makes me dislike the Anthonys more than ever, didn't think that was even possible.

Why do people always find anything to hate them for? This woman is trying to insert herself into this case in anyway possible Do people think she is buddy's with President Bush too? A crazy person who is lying about all kinds of things but yet people believe everything she says about the Anthony's? I just don't get all the hate lobbed on them continuously. Truth is had it not been for Cindy looking for Caylee how long would it had been before Caylee would have been reported missing? I think a lot of people have lied on the Anthony's to make the story more salacious

:waitasec:

Cindy told Joy there was a dead body in the car, that Casey's last boyfriend put it there but that this dead body was not Caylee and wouldn't say who she thought the dead person was that Casey was driving around....all the while Caylee is missing.

Yeah except not missing - Caylee was alive but in heaven.

Thousands of pages of discovery and all I ever needed was this one transcript.

Why do people always find anything to hate them for? This woman is trying to insert herself into this case in anyway possible Do people think she is buddy's with President Bush too? A crazy person who is lying about all kinds of things but yet people believe everything she says about the Anthony's? I just don't get all the hate lobbed on them continuously. Truth is had it not been for Cindy looking for Caylee how long would it had been before Caylee would have been reported missing? I think a lot of people have lied on the Anthony's to make the story more salacious

BBM
True. Cindy was looking for Casey, she had Lee go out looking for Casey..finding Casey would lead to Caylee.
When Cindy physically tracked down Casey after 31 days she was the one who came across as being frantic that Caylee was missing. Not Casey.
IMO. As long as Casey was able to stay away from her family Caylee would never have been reported missing.

I am not saying Joy is 100% credible either..I do believe LE needed to investigate her and take it from there.
The computer forensics from her computer will tell a tale as well.

This woman is just...sad. LE was very "accomodating". Boy, cases like this brings out the nuts.

I have no way of knowing if JW is lying, imagining, or telling the truth.
In my opinion, the A's knew she was not mentally competent but they continued to use her and fill her head with crazy scenarios. They used her plain and simple.
I DO know how they treated Tim, LE, and anyone else that tried to help in a constructive way, they would not cooperate with anyone who suggested Caylee might be dead.
I'm sorry, but there is just nothing likable about GA, CA, or LA.

My guess would be because it is clear that the Anthonys- CA for sure and probably GA too, could assess this woman's mental state and her somewhat fragile grasp of reality and manipulate her to suit their own purposes. GA telling her to circulate and just listen to others conversations, feeds into her delusional state. Anyone who googled this woman's name could have come up with her Mental Health history as we all did, and should have steered her well away from crime scenes, and searches for bodies, etc.

I give CA credit for contacting LE on July 16th, because if it hadn't been for CA calling 911 KC would have been long gone. However, there were many red flags prior to July 16th that should have caused CA concern. GA having a run in with KC on June 24th was a red flag with regard to the gas can incident. I find it hard to believe that GA didn't smell something in KC's trunk. LA searching for KC on July 3rd was another red flag. Why was KC running away from her brother? KC telling CA to go to Universal to pick Caylee up was another red flag. In CA own words to KC on myspace was a red flag. CA knew something was wrong or she would not have written "My Caylee is Missing". Every time CA talked to KC, Caylee was asleep or busy with the nanny. For over four weeks Caylee was unavailable to speak to her grandmother. CA knew something was wrong, and she did nothing until GA picked up KC's car from the towing company. Do people dislike them I'm sure many do, but most hate their behavior. I never questioned their love for Caylee, however I do question why they are not fighting for justice for their grandchild. JMO

I do not know alot about JW but what I have come to know is that she is NOT a good witness for either side. We really can NOT take anything she says seriously, Her testimony is BOGUS. Even if she says the Anthony's already knew Caylee was dead.

I have no way of knowing if JW is lying, imagining, or telling the truth.
Fact of the matter is, the A's knew she was not mentally competent but they continued to use her and fill her head with crazy scenarios. They used her plain and simple.
I DO know how they treated Tim, LE, and anyone else that tried to help in a constructive way, they would not cooperate with anyone who suggested Caylee might be dead.
I'm sorry, but there is just nothing likable about GA, CA, or LA.

who says that makes it a fact? I doubt CA filled her head with anything? She is obviously a sick person so has no credibility we don't know what she says they said to her is true either

This woman is seriously mentally ill and I feel sorry for her family. I feel really sorry that she became involved in this at all.

who says that makes it a fact? I doubt CA filled her head with anything? She is obviously a sick person so has no credibility we don't know what she says they said to her is true either

My post has been edited (by me) from Fact to IMO.

Why do people always find anything to hate them for? IMVHO for me it is because just as surely as KC tossed Caylee in those woods so have the Anthony's for not standing up for their innocent dead 2 year old granddaughterThis woman is trying to insert herself into this case in anyway possible Do people think she is buddy's with President Bush too? Of course not. A crazy person who is lying about all kinds of things but yet people believe everything she says about the Anthony's? I'm not sure I believe what she says because she is a very sick person and I feel sorry for her and the way she was and still is being used by the Anthony's. I find it all very sad for her. I just don't get all the hate lobbed on them continuously. How do you feel about the Anthony's? Do you believe everything they say? And if I may I'd like to point out that they don't have the mental problems that JW has. Truth is had it not been for Cindy looking for Caylee how long would it had been before Caylee would have been reported missing? Again MOO if they knew that Caylee was dead lets say by KC telling them so I can't help but wonder if a call would have been made at all. I think a lot of people have lied on the Anthony's to make the story more salacious

Blue By Me.

Joy says George and Cindy asked TM to come because of the smell. The Anthonys told JW the smell of that of a decomposing body. Later JW confronts George and says: Caylee is alive in heaven George" and George cries. JW says she thinks he knew in his heart that Caylee was in heaven(paraphrased she gives dates)at that time.

LE asks Joy if she ever asked George why he and Cindy were out on the talk show circuit saying Caylee was alive when they knew she was gone. George has no answer for that for Joy.

Wow.

...JS...

BBM WOW is the word on all the document dumps!
The family KNEW, collected money on lies while Caylee rotted in the woods....:furious:
How could they do this????
Isn't there a law against this type of thing?
Look at the money wasted by them!
It's like stealing people's time & money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500