2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 11th was a Monday: RK on route
Sept 11th was a Thursday: ?? on route
October 9th was a Thursday : ?? on route 11th? (the 11th a Saturday, Prolly didn't work)
November 11th was a Tuesday: Rk on route
December 11th was a Thursday: RK on route

It is possible that October 9th 8:50 am was Meter Reader day. But who?

August 11th was a Monday: RK on route
Sept 11th was a Thursday: ?? on route
October 9th was a Thursday : ?? on route 11th? (the 11th a Saturday, Prolly didn't work)
November 11th was a Tuesday: Rk on route
December 11th was a Thursday: RK on route

It is possible that October 9th 8:50 am was Meter Reader day. But who?

I don't mean to be rude here, but why does it matter? There was a perfectly sensible explanation for the scream heard by the neighbours (unless you're suggesting a conspiracy between a meter reader and the school) so I don't see the relevance?

Sorry, OT but . . . Was that pic of Casey and Caylee just released? Caylee is wearing the shirt found with her remains. Just wondering if that picture was part of this small doc dump?

I didn't put much importance on the scream heard sometime long after when I believe the body was left there. I don't understand the significance of this really.

I was thinking it was possible that someone killed her right then and there on Thursday morning October 9th. I know that the botanist report doesn't fit, but he read it from a picture. I found it to be a coincidence that this happen on or near meter reader time. The report says that the witnesses pointed to the NW, but the school is more straight North.
October 9th still leaves plenty of time for the body to skeletonize . Would explain why no one else found the body in the earlier searches. There is lots of relevance here. IMO

I don't mean to be rude here, but why does it matter? There was a perfectly sensible explanation for the scream heard by the neighbours (unless you're suggesting a conspiracy between a meter reader and the school) so I don't see the relevance?

No conspiracy theory.

I find that the school explanation does not make sense. It is clear over on the other side of the woods and across the street. That is the back of the school from what I can tell.

I think the officers were not sure either about the school explanation, since they did indeed get officers and k9's out there to search the woods. Much more effort in the woods search than the school explanation. So they were very very concerned that morning, but not willing to go into the water. IMO

I was thinking it was possible that someone killed her right then and there on Thursday morning October 9th. I know that the botanist report doesn't fit, but he read it from a picture. I found it to be a coincidence that this happen on or near meter reader time. The report says that the witnesses pointed to the NW, but the school is more straight North.
October 9th still leaves plenty of time for the body to skeletonize . Would explain why no one else found the body in the earlier searches. There is lots of relevance here. IMO

So, Kronk kidnaps her in june, calls 911 in august just for kicks, keeps her somewhere for almost four months, then takes her back to the woods by her own home, on a school day, during school hours, near an elementary school, and kills her?

Is this what you're implying? I'm confused. IMO the ONLY reason this report was released is to indicate the water levels in the area at the time. Period. JMO

So, Kronk kidnaps her in june, calls 911 in august just for kicks, keeps her somewhere for almost four months, then takes her back to the woods by her own home, on a school day, during school hours, near an elementary school, and kills her?

Is this what you're implying? I'm confused. IMO the ONLY reason this report was released is to indicate the water levels in the area at the time. Period. JMO

Its just theory and possibilities. Could easily be cleared up with a public records search on October 9th from the Orange County Utilities. Wonder if Muzikman could help us out here.

I don't understand why they parked their police cars directly north on north side of the woods, when the witnesses pointed to the north west where the body was found. Water should have receded in area A by October 9th.

Just speculating, but perhaps she was already deceased and it was the perps girlfriend screaming. I am just sleuthing this thread and it is all just speculation on my part, but again here we have things that are unexplained. This is my opinion only. I know this is a doc dump day and emotions are running high. I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I have much much respect for Little Caylee and want the whole truth to be found.

I wonder how you will explain how the actual death was in Oct just because someone heard a scream, but in July there's a smelly decomp reeking car of Casey's. I believe it has been definitely determined by scientific evidence that the death, and remains being left out there, occurred in June 2008.

Just speculating, but perhaps she was already deceased and it was the perps girlfriend screaming. I am just sleuthing this thread and it is all just speculation on my part, but again here we have things that are unexplained. This is my opinion only. I know this is a doc dump day and emotions are running high. I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I have much much respect for Little Caylee and want the whole truth to be found.

snip and bbm

No worries, I was just confused by what you seemed to be suggesting. It didn't make sense to me, that's all. Sleuthing and speculation are what we're here for. :blowkiss:

I tend to agree that this incidence report might be used to support water levels and vegetation, or to point to the remains not being there earlier, but really it's a stretch to prove anything to do with this case, IMO. It begs us to speculate on this information I agree.

Haven't read through the rest of the thread yet, so I don't know if anyone asked this: if you believe it is possible that someone killed her in that location October 9th, why was Kronk reporting a body there in August?

Haven't read through the rest of the thread yet, so I don't know if anyone asked this: if you believe it is possible that someone killed her in that location October 9th, why was Kronk reporting a body there in August?

Hi, thanks for asking.

He didn't report a body. He reported a bag. imo

Attachments

• Hey guys I see a skull- page 8.jpg
    Hey guys I see a skull- page 8.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Roy's assignment to Suburban page 6.jpg
    Roy's assignment to Suburban page 6.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7

How do you explain the smell of Death in the trunk of Casey's car on July15th?

2 cadaver dogs, 2 veteran detectives, the Tow lot Manager & George & Cindy Anthony's statements confirm that there was a body in the trunk at some point "Before" Oct. 9th

BBM

Oh wow! I hope they figure out who it was that Casey killed in June and carried around in the trunk of her car!!

Hi, thanks for asking.

He didn't report a body. He reported a bag. imo

Reading your earlier posts, you were interested in October 9th because you felt it coincided with Kronk's meter reading schedule. So if he were somehow involved in killing Caylee at that location in October, why would he have reported a bag/body/corpse while telling others he thought he saw a skull two months prior in that same location?

I promise I am not trying to be smart, I am just taking your speculation and seeing if I can make sense of it. When I recall that the bag he reported in August turned out to be the bag holding Caylee's remains, I can't reconcile him taking part in her death or dumping the body in that same place two months later.

To me it seems like the October 911 call was simply as it was reported; an autistic child yelling outside of the school. Kronk has been accused of lots of things, but even his fantasy games wouldn't give him the ability to travel back in time to report the body he wouldn't dump for another two months.

post # 10 of this thread I posted quote from the LE report.
*comments from a faculty member of the elementary school*
Tracey stated she did not recall Hermes yelling the word "Help" however, he was yelling very loudly, and some of the words could have been mistaken as "Help".

Reading your earlier posts, you were interested in October 9th because you felt it coincided with Kronk's meter reading schedule. So if he were somehow involved in killing Caylee at that location in October, why would he have reported a bag/body/corpse while telling others he thought he saw a skull two months prior in that same location?

I promise I am not trying to be smart, I am just taking your speculation and seeing if I can make sense of it. When I recall that the bag he reported in August turned out to be the bag holding Caylee's remains, I can't reconcile him taking part in her death or dumping the body in that same place two months later.

To me it seems like the October 911 call was simply as it was reported; an autistic child yelling outside of the school. Kronk has been accused of lots of things, but even his fantasy games wouldn't give him the ability to travel back in time to report the body he wouldn't dump for another two months.

I don't think what he reported in August is what he found in December. He even admitted that it was only 50 percent chance it was in the same area.
The fact that he reported a bag, but the 911 operater said he could remain annonymis if it was a corpse, shows me that LE should have gotten animal control out there and went in the water to see. At least the 911 operator was being serious, but Richard Cain was not. ( or is it true that it was just a bag of twigs) IMO

I don't think what he reported in August is what he found in December. He even admitted that it was only 50 percent chance it was in the same area.
The fact that he reported a bag, but the 911 operater said he could remain annonymis if it was a corpse, shows me that LE should have gotten animal control out there and went in the water to see. At least the 911 operator was being serious, but Richard Cain was not. ( or is it true that it was just a bag of twigs) IMO
...and why would he want to kill Caylee? How did he know her? How is RK connected to Zanny? Ya know, NTS...I'm open to a lot of theories...but sometimes things are what they are and everything else just kinda sounds "off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname