2010.02.03 ~ SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

I managed to save the Geneology chart in photoshop - it might be easy for some one to work magic on it if they know what they're doing (I don't). If some one tells me how to put it on this thread, I will (if you want).

maybe someone can do something with this....

Attachments

• bigboard207.jpeg
    bigboard207.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 63
At least it's not a cold case if she's got her own room.

I managed to save the Genealogy chart in photo shop - it might be easy for some one to work magic on it if they know what they're doing (I don't). If some one tells me how to put it on this thread, I will (if you want).

It would be great if you can post the pic's you have here. I am so bad at pic's I wish I knew more. I was trying to crop then enlarge the Genealogy chart to see who's pic and name is where. I don't have photo shop and all my pic's are coming out blurry. And I don't know how to upload pic's on WS. LOL...

It would be great if you can post the pic's you have here. I am so bad at pic's I wish I knew more. I was trying to crop then enlarge the Genealogy chart to see who's pic and name is where. I don't have photo shop and all my pic's are coming out blurry. And I don't know how to upload pic's on WS. LOL...

I posted one, a couple of posts back...let me try something else....

Well, and this is a BIG well!! My hubby is very clever with photoshop and uploading pictures. If someone hasn't done it by the time I find an opportune moment I will resort to begging.
He did get a new fish finder via FED EX today, maybe I can hold the package as ransome! lol

Well, and this is a BIG well!! My hubby is very clever with photoshop and uploading pictures. If someone hasn't done it by the time I find an opportune moment I will resort to begging.
He did get a new fish finder via FED EX today, maybe I can hold the package as ransome! lol

:blowkiss:Oh...yes...perdy please....hold out on hubby LOL. In that Genealogy chart, I see a pic that looks like Nay Nay...and she is not family. So, I have given up, it's a sign my eyes are playing tricks on me and don't want to add misleading information.:banghead:

All this gives me the feeling that something big is about to happen in this case. I hope someone has talked.

WOW.. sure looks like there could be a light at the end of the tunnel, with all that work, wow

WOW.. sure looks like there could be a light at the end of the tunnel, with all that work, wow

What I would give to be able to sit in that room and just go over everything with a fine tooth comb. Hey, sometimes an average Joe will come across things to. LOL. I think in my next life I will an LE "Homicide and get the SO"...

Note: I do find the pic's fascinating, but I find the fact that LE has finally let One person into their Haleigh Room and are doing an a Real Exclusive with TJ makes me think LE has something good to share...Oh how I pray this is so. TJ will update today soon, so keep checking his site. http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6278104.php

This is great!!
Haleigh has her own room which means lots of wonderful info!!!
SHE'S JUST NOT A FOLDER ON A DESK!!!
Justice for Haleigh, come home soon!!!

At one time I actually thought the LE wasn't doing much. After looking at that room, I owe them an apology. It looks like a lot of work has been done that we didn't know about. I didn't even know there was a Haleigh Room. Thought it was just a few folders somewhere. Thanks, LE, for all that work and TJ for coming through like this. This has raised my hopes so much.

The chart on the left is copied beneath the genealogy chart.

OH, MY..... I wonder if Ron & Teresa had any idea just how thorough these guys have been? They should be worried-just my opinion.

I hate to put a damper on all this but I think it is standard procedure. A few days ago Clay County (next county north of Putnam) did the same thing showing "Somer's Room" and her case is only 3 1/2 months old.

True it at least shows they are working to find Haleigh for sure and thats good!! Hopefully this will make the guilty party feel some concern seeing all they have on the case and they are working it full time. I so want her found and the person(s) who did this brought to justice!

Is the chart on the left the time line? If so, it is directly under the genealogy...nah..couldn't be...could it?

Oh my gosh, LOL. You guys are going to have it all legible for us in no time. Little did PSCO know just how good you guys are!
Thats just it Sue,,,,,some of the LE's know how good the sleuthers are,,,ie:Abraham Shakespear,,,,,or they should,,,of course I do not include myself into the sleuthers,,,I just opine at times,,and am very proud to be a member,,,This particular LE county should indeed give up more info,,,the real sleuthers here would have figured it out by now,,,there is no doubt in my mind...Maybe Haleigh could have been home by now , if they had...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back