2010.02.03 ~ SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO "HaLeigh Room"

does that work? I already gave him the fish finder, so I'm SOL...lol

I'm just grateful he tried! sorry guys

Give him a big thank you from me, Coldpizza - I'm not even savvy enough to give it a try, LOL! Thank you too - and I hope he enjoys his fish finder!

I personally think that LE has had this case so close to being closed, they were just waiting to get all the little fish in the big pond...Or the grey hotel whichever you want to call it, well now they are there....I have a feeling that there will be murder charges against some before the drug charges can even get to trial....I just pray that they will be able to find that poor baby so her mother can give her a proper burial.

Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 6:18PM

Reporter's Notes: Conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279996.php

TJ: Good afternoon, Sheriff Hardy. Thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with me.

JH: Not a problem.

TJ: First year as a Sheriff...a lot of challenges including the disapperance of Haleigh Cummings. Any light at the end of the tunnel as far as a resolution in this investigation.

JH: This is an ongoing investigation.

TJ: Are we still looking for a live child? Some have stated that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is looking for either a live child or possibly a dead child, but prefers to think the child is alive.

JH: Don't you want us to find a live child?

TJ: Yes! Who wouldn't?

JH: I believe we are looking for a live child, but we--like the families--are prepared to for a real possibility that she might not be alive.

TJ: Where is Ronald Cummings being held in the Putnam County Jail?

JH: He is in solitary confinement.

TJ: What is it like? All I know about solitary is what I've seen in those old prison movies from the 1940's.

JH: He has a small cot and a toilet.

TJ: A cot and a pot?

JH: You could say that.

TJ: How has this case affected your detectives and other deputies working the case?

JH: It has been very intense. Some of our officers have had to be pulled off the case from time-to-time due to exhaustion. Losing this child has been like losing one of our own children.

TJ: I want to ask you a few things about your jail....

JH: Excellent questions...

TJ: It is common knowledge around here that the jail is overcrowded. It's a facility built to house about 236 inmates and at last count, you have 360 behind bars there!

JH: I knew about this problem coming into office. It's been talked about for nearly a decade and now it's time for some meaningful action. Just this past year we've had a jail break where two escapees killed an innocent woman. Later, we had an inmate shot and killed trying to escape. Our inmate to officer ratio is too high--officers get hurt... We need about 29 more jail personnel.

TJ: How much worse does it need to get?

JH: We have the lowest bond schedules in the state. We are backed up on warrants served due to the over crowding at the jail.

TJ: Isn't the jail facing the very real possibility of being shut down by the feds due to overcrowding? It has happened before in other places, correct?

JH: I think it could happen. It's frustrating....my job is to catch bad guys and get them off the street and housed safely away from our citizens--that's what I was elected to do!

TJ: What action steps are you taking to remedy this problem?

JH: I plan on meeting with the County Manager and the County Commission shortly. We need to take actions to expedite the judicial process. This ISN'T a catch a release program!

Did you guys see TJ's interview with S Hardy? Wasn't sure if i could post the link here or not.

But Hardy warned against “tunnel vision,” and said no one has been ruled out in the massive effort to find Haleigh Cummings or learn what happened to her, in our wide-ranging 30 minute interview. “Everyone keeps saying, ‘Misty, Misty,’ but we’re not just focusing on the one person who is being reported on,” he told me.
“She’s definitely a key to this investigation,” he went on, “but we aren’t going to have tunnel vision and rule out anyone else. This investigation has taken us all over the United States. Our investigators have invested more hours than you can count.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03...ruled-out-in-haleigh-cummings-case/#more-3850

I was looking through some old threads for something and I came across this one.

Did anyone else notice the two huge black binders with the orange labels on the right hand side of the shelf. They appear to read "pedophile associations"

Would the 44 RSO's in the 5 mile radius be considered associations? I am just disgusted by the size of those binders.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03...-out-in-haleigh-cummings-case/haleigh-room-5/

Link above can be enlarged to read what is on the label.

Did anyone else notice the two huge black binders with the orange labels on the right hand side of the shelf. They appear to read "pedophile associations"

It looks like "People" to me, but since I'm having eye problems, I'll take your word for it.

Yes, there are many pedophiles in that area.

I read it as:

People/
Associations

Time for an eye examine....I zoomed in again and called my son in and he said Mom....you don't need to zoom in ...it says people. lol

Did anyone ever have any luck with the picture that has the 2 charts? I know one is Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings Genealogy Chart and the other is The Time Line. The 2 posts that each have a different WS link to pic of the charts that was sharpened by Coldpizza(I believe), neither of those links go to anything(both are dead ends). So, just wanted to see if they did infact lead to something that was readable or not... And to also see if there is anyone that has superb, mad skills at the art of photoshop or anything similar that would enlarge and define all detail of the charts(esp. the Time Line) That would be an awesome thing if any of us could somehow work a little magic on that photo... Anyone know?? ... TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back