2010.02.09 New motion filed by defense TES search records

Is speculation really that bad? I mean, how are we suppose to get to the bottom of something if we can't share our speculations and opinions? I will gladly put all my speculation and opinion post in the rumor thread if everyone else will. I mean that is what I do. I speculate. I am speculating that this motion has something to do with the other motion. IMO

For me, I was looking for a factual basis for the original premise. If the premise is based on speculation and opinion and then the post simply builds on that ... I don't understand the value of it when there are more than six degrees of separation from any facts. We are in conspiracy theory land.

I think it is fine to start with a premise based on some fact and build on that.

JMO.

I think the Judge should allow all records to be turned over to the defense and only allow items related to the case to go out in sunshine law. The Judge should steer away from this keep secrets from the defense game that Sa and Tes are playing. I believe he will do the right thing. Moo

I think all info is related to the case? Not? And I say, whatever it takes to get to the real truth about Caylee death. IMO

The prosecution and the Anthonys’ family attorney, Brad Conway, has seen the documents.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...eads_to_new_motion_in_casey_anthony_case.html

I wonder if RH was right about it being a new witness. IMO

You said: "New information, new material. This is why I wondered if the Sa motion the other day had anything to do with Tes turning over material to LE."

The article in your link above says: "But the defense already has the documents."

----

You said: "The Judge should steer away from this keep secrets from the defense game that Sa and Tes are playing."

The article in your link above says: "Last week, NeJame told News 13 the defense has an open invitation to come to his office and review all the Texas EquuSearch files."

What ever is it that you consider new or secretive?

That is the funniest thing, ever.

It reminded me of the judge saying to Andrea..."Aren't you asking me to reinvent the wheel?"

How he keeps a straight face.... I do not know, but I love this judge.

How much you wanna bet that JS will be "sitting on rainbows" again at the next hearing? LOL!

Is speculation really that bad? I mean, how are we suppose to get to the bottom of something if we can't share our speculations and opinions? I will gladly put all my speculation and opinion post in the rumor thread if everyone else will. I mean that is what I do. I speculate. I am speculating that this motion has something to do with the other motion. IMO

Why can't KC just tell the truth? Is that so hard? The truth /vs/ speculation is a very HUGE step in solving this mess for the sake of CAYLEE !

I believe it is new info for the defense to give to the Judge. Nm made the claim that he was protecting the volunteers, but his actions were to show the volunteers info to the media. That is a direct contradiction. I think it is good for the defense to point this out to the Judge. He has yet to rule on the motion to release all records. I do not believe this an appellate issue right now. I think the defense is putting judge on notice that they know exactly what the Sa is doing in trying to get this private meeting.

Perhaps they found a new witness that documented something at the crime scene. Bc didn't notice it, Mn didn't notice it, but when Le's seasoned crime scene investigators looked, they noticed. Speculation on my part. They may want to interview this witness before the defense finds out about it.

As far as Al goes. She is a seasoned defense Lawyer and respected by her peers. The things she does are mostly SOP. Kc has a right to a fair trial even if it is SOP. We can not accuse the defense of hiding things. They have the Attorney client privledge. That is the law. IMO I state nothing as fact. Pure speculation on my part and of course of my opinion only and nobody else's obviously. Moo

Bold mine.

Respectfully, you gotta be kidding, nts. I think (JMO) that Judge S. is going to put the defense on notice during the hearing for this lame-brained motion.

Oh, ITA! That's why I feel confident about posting the following speculation and opinion. We need to get to the bottom of this!

I think the real killer volunteered with TES, and left a fingerprint on his search registration form, and LE has finally matched that fingerprint up with something at the crime scene. MN didn't let reporters touch the actual documents so as not to ruin the evidence. Plus, LE has probably confiscated the person's computer that has pictures of a palmetto on the hard drive. That's probably the new evidence the SA is talking about. But the problem is, LE and the SA have been playing games for so long that they need to sneak around the defense's back to talk about it in private with the judge. This new motion regarding TES records proves that the defense is doing a good job and are ready to examine the fingerprints themselves.

The above is just my opinion and speculation. Nothing wrong with that, right? I mean it's Moo. IMO. JMO.

can we talk about it for 2 hours, now?

You said: "New information, new material. This is why I wondered if the Sa motion the other day had anything to do with Tes turning over material to LE."

The article in your link above says: "But the defense already has the documents."

----

You said: "The Judge should steer away from this keep secrets from the defense game that Sa and Tes are playing."

The article in your link above says: "Last week, NeJame told News 13 the defense has an open invitation to come to his office and review all the Texas EquuSearch files."

What ever is it that you consider new or secretive?

Yeah, that part I don't get. The defense has claimed in a prior motion that JJ and the lady from New Jersey were Tes voluteers that searched that area and Tes did not give them those records. So, I am not sure what is going on. I think they feel that Tes is withholding information, hence the motion. Otherwise, why would they keep bringing this motion up?

I think its new that Mn has now contradicted himself about claiming to protect volunteers in the light of the fact that he showed documents to the press. That is the new part.

The Sa putting in a motion to talk to the Judge without the Defense present is my reasoning for thinking that they are trying to keep something secret. All my opinion and all speculation.

I want to know the whole truth for Caylee. I understand that volunteers need protection and I applaud Mn for protecting them. But if it is related to the case, then the court needs to know about it. IMO

I think the Judge should allow all records to be turned over to the defense and only allow items related to the case to go out in sunshine law. The Judge should steer away from this keep secrets from the defense game that Sa and Tes are playing. I believe he will do the right thing. Moo

Bold mine.

They were, nts...NeJame told the defense that they can come to his office anytime to view them. Jose is just too cheap and too lazy to get up off his butt and go to NeJames office to view them! :banghead:

Let's pause a moment for thread identification.....

This thread is brought to you by the good folks at Rational, Sane & Intuitive P.A. THe place where theories are unravelled.

Now......we return you to our regular scheduled thread in progress.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Am I imagining things or were the two people that supposedly searched the same area that Caylee was found doing so on their own time and were not, at that time, searching for TES? In other words, if those two people did not get a directive to search that area then how would TES have records of those two people searching that area? Did I dream that up and those two people really did search that area because TES asked them to?

As I'm reading through the thread I couldn't help but wonder if the defense just makes their students write these motions as they lazily sit on the couch eating cheetos and watching maury in their sweatpants. I mean, they're not really accomplishing much else. They haven't really interviewed anyone. They never pick up the discovery they requested. They can't even produce their own witness list that includes more than 3 people. They're just sitting around twiddling their thumbs in hopes that something eventually comes across that can cast any doubt on their clients guilt.

PS, TotallyObsessed is correct. The judge has told baez repeatedly and on several different motions that he has already ruled on this or that, or was already discussed previously. Judge S has much more patience than I. But I bet you it's running out quickly.
...and according to MN...he showed exactly what he delivered to the defense.

But the defense already has the documents. NeJame said his office personally delivered those documents to the defense last year.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...hony_case.html

So...are they hoping to slip in the backdoor? If MN already handed this stuff over in discovery...isn't it then available through the SSLs?

ETA: and my apologies for restating what others had said...I started reading from the beginning and didn't see this addressed "down thread".

The Judge did rule for the defense originally and allowed for the defense to look at 32 records. Since then, the defense is showing that there are other records related to the case. (jj and the lady from New Jersey). Can anyone think why the Judge wouldn't rule to allow the defense to look at any other records that are related to the case?

Yeah, that part I don't get. The defense has claimed in a prior motion that JJ and the lady from New Jersey were Tes voluteers that searched that area and Tes did not give them those records. So, I am not sure what is going on. I think they feel that Tes is withholding information, hence the motion. Otherwise, why would they keep bringing this motion up?

I think its new that Mn has now contradicted himself about claiming to protect volunteers in the light of the fact that he showed documents to the press. That is the new part.

The Sa putting in a motion to talk to the Judge without the Defense present is my reasoning for thinking that they are trying to keep something secret. All my opinion and all speculation.

I want to know the whole truth for Caylee. I understand that volunteers need protection and I applaud Mn for protecting them. But if it is related to the case, then the court needs to know about it. IMO

No, they need to put up the heat on KC for the TRUTH and stop playin games!

If you read my post above...the defense has the info that MN was discussing with the reporter.

Oh, ITA! That's why I feel confident about posting the following speculation and opinion. We need to get to the bottom of this!

I think the real killer volunteered with TES, and left a fingerprint on his search registration form, and LE has finally matched that fingerprint up with something at the crime scene. MN didn't let reporters touch the actual documents so as not to ruin the evidence. Plus, LE has probably confiscated the person's computer that has pictures of a palmetto on the hard drive. That's probably the new evidence the SA is talking about. But the problem is, LE and the SA have been playing games for so long that they need to sneak around the defense's back to talk about it in private with the judge. This new motion regarding TES records proves that the defense is doing a good job and are ready to examine the fingerprints themselves.

The above is just my opinion and speculation. Nothing wrong with that, right? I mean it's Moo. IMO. JMO.

can we talk about it for 2 hours, now?
It's kind of like "Clue"!

The Judge did rule for the defense originally and allowed for the defense to look at 32 records. Since then, the defense is showing that there are other records related to the case. (jj and the lady from New Jersey). Can anyone think why the Judge wouldn't rule to allow the defense to look at any other records that are related to the case?
...JMO, but I think there are laws in place to protect citizens rights to privacy.

...JMO, but I think there are laws in place to protect citizens rights to privacy.

And the defense only seems to be concerned about the protection of THEIR "witnesses" when it comes to handing over addresses for people they have "interviewed" concerning this case. I recall the defense putting up a major fuss when SA wanted the addresses of those speaking out on tape against Kronk. However the defense has no problem asking for all of the information to be had on all of the people that voluntered for TES in trying to help find Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back