2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what was told to us. Peggy C....not so happy with TN. TN could have been in very serious trouble if this is true.

Not only that Whisp but WHO does that and WHY?! Innocent people with nothing to hide do not operate this way. IMO, TN was taping those conversations in order to coach/help Ronny boy prepare and come up with some feesible answers to the questions that LE was asking & attempting to find answers to, in addition to making sure that TN & Ronald's story(ies) were (and stayed) consistent. IMO, they should have thrown her in the slammer, right where she belongs! MOO~

Due to the very foul language I am not goint to post the vid- but here is a link of Cobra talking about it. Just copy and paste it.

oops,

it posted. anyway copy and paste this in the youtube search-

HaLeigh Cummings: PCSO: 'Shut Your F--kin Mouth!"

Just want to use one of the few questionable skill sets I bring to WS. :wink: The very astute here have drawn attention how TN had pointed out that OCs taste 'bitter'.
As any ex-addict in long term recovery can tell you, OCs will get you 'off of dopesick'.

The only time OCs have ANY taste is IF you remove the coating.

Why? Standard step before crushing and snorting, allowing the bloodstream to bust a move, causing that one of a kind FLOOD of dopamine and seratonin from the brain. As a precaution, I do want to point out I am not in the health profession, nor a licensed counselor. Just a reformed dealer/addict who turned a new leaf over 6 years ago and has not looked back. I bring that up to stay on the safe side of the TOS. I expect absolutely no accolades for behaving the way any productive citizen should.

Not only that Whisp but WHO does that and WHY?! Innocent people with nothing to hide do not operate this way. IMO, TN was taping those conversations in order to coach/help Ronny boy prepare and come up with some feesible answers to the questions that LE was asking & attempting to find answers to, in addition to making sure that TN & Ronald's story(ies) were (and stayed) consistent. IMO, they should have thrown her in the slammer, right where she belongs! MOO~

IMHO..And they should have on that very day, but they didn't and that makes me mad...Also, If you noticed shortly after that the incident between Ron C and the Croslins took place, then RAT GATE, then TN contacted Mark Nejame and Tim Miller..At this time TN and the Cummings began throwing Misty and Tommy under the bus...As I see it when TN was no longer privy to any information from LE she started revving up that bus.... JMO

I wonder how TN knew OC's taste bitter? :angel:
she tried to explain her knowledge of that on NG by saying she has had to take them before - but when you take a pill don't you just pop it in your mouth and then take a swig of water and swallow? I know I don't roll the pill around in my mouth and/or chew it a little first! Makes one wonder doesn't it?

she tried to explain her knowledge of that on NG by saying she has had to take them before - but when you take a pill don't you just pop it in your mouth and then take a swig of water and swallow? I know I don't roll the pill around in my mouth and/or chew it a little first! Makes one wonder doesn't it?

OCs are very small pills. No, I have never removed the coating of a pill before I swallow it. :waitasec:

No, I have never taken OCs but pass them out to patients as a nurse.

I think that offer to pay for the babysitting is very strange.

What was TN doing that was so important she could not babysit?

Or was is simply she lived 80 miles away and it was a real inconvenience?

If that is the case how did she get there so fast that night?

This has bothered me too. On the 911 tape there is reference to a police unit being at 116 Tyler St. No one has ever answered what that unit was doing there when the 911 call was broadcast. Is that where TN was that night? If so, Why?

I just have a horrible feeling something happened to Haleigh earlier in the day and the family "took care" of things before the 911 call was made. I am really going out on a limb saying this but too many things seem "orchestrated" in this whole sad situation.

I also feel that RC was directly involved in what happened hence the "coverup" by TN. There may even have been an officer involved in this but I do not believe it is known by all LE. I know this sounds wild but my instincts tell me this is a plausible possibility to what happened to Haleigh. We all have theories on what happened to Haleigh, this is just my opinion on a possible scenario.

Has anyone else had any similar feelings?

Why did Teresa go on camera and announce the "thing that should be there (or with Haleigh)"?

This was the day the m/h was released to the family.

jmo - that should have been told to LE, not the media, and it should not have been announced by anybody but LE --- who, btw, didn't seem to have any earthly idea wth she was talking about.

She's a very cleveh guhl....

Last night on NG they played a jail house tape.. TN asked Ron do you think she will talk? The tone in her voice was like she was worried she was going to talk. Like she didn't want Misty to talk. It was really strange and my ears perked up. Can't wait till the media gets those tapes online so we can hear them.

I totally agree with you, Teresa appeared to be worried sick that Misty would talk. She was very emotional. Sounded like she was either on the verge of a breakdown or under the influence or something. But, she did appear to be extremely anxious that Misty would spill the beans.

You are right, Who does that? Someone who is frantically trying to cover something up. I can not think of any reason Teresa would record what LE were discussing. How on earth could this action help find Haleigh? The only reason I can think of is if she is trying to find out if LE are suspecting and discussing Ron's involvement in Haleigh's disappearance. She is either protecting Ron or protecting herself. But, yes, this was a very suspicious action taken by Teresa Neves.

Suspicious but not necessarily to be attributed to TN: Her whitepages listing was changed. Whisperer was absolutely correct that it listed the address she was recently evicted from and not the "Pita Pane" address which is listed now. Very suspicious.

I still have not found her personal injury [auto negligence] case that she supposedly has/had. Anybody else? tia

Why did she run away and not tell Cobra there was a snake....letting him fend for himself with not even a warning?

Cobra felt that Teresa was setting him up for something. I'm thinking that there may have been a basis for him feeling that way. Teresa's explanation for running off didn't ring true to me either.

Suspicious but not necessarily to be attributed to TN: Her whitepages listing was changed. Whisperer was absolutely correct that it listed the address she was recently evicted from and not the "Pita Pane" address which is listed now. Very suspicious.

And all of her licenses list a Lady Lake, Florida, address. [Yes, I realize they expired recently, but fact is, her legal residence was in Lady Lake, Florida.]

I wonder if there have been any searches done in Lake County? Or Marion County? Even if Tee had nothing to do with Haleigh's demise or a cover-up for her son and/or DIL, both counties are close to South Putnam.

I don't know if you can call this "suspicious" but the brand new baby doll that she was holding on the Maury show really Pi**ed me off. She was portraying the doll as Haleigh's. The doll looked as if it had just been purchased.

Just wanted to add this because it has been going in and out of my brain all day. IMO it sounds to me that TN, low raspy voice, on the jailhouse video, is due to possibly over indulging and not enough sleep the nite before. I only say that because I know of people who if they drink and smoke too much the nite before, have a clear change in thier vocals. But that aside, more telling than the question she asks, "Do you think Mistly will talk"?, and some have said that her tone of voice is of a suspicious nature in itself, my red flag is raised more by Ron's garbled response to that question.

For me, it all comes back to this video. This euphoric, giddy outpouring of support for Misty is not just suspicious IMO, it's appalling. Teresa Neves is saying how wonderful MC is as if the events of the previous month either didn't happen or didn't matter.

-It doesn't seem to matter that this "best girlfriend" left RC and the kids to fend for themselves while she was gone for sex and drugs with WBG.

-It doesn't seem to matter to Teresa that according to Tim Miller, MC had recently been in a threesome minus her son.

-It doesn't seem to matter that she had to offer to pay Misty to watch the children that night.

-It doesn't seem to matter to Teresa that this "wonderful girlfriend" had changed her story to LE to the point that it was noted she was "consistently inconsistent"

-IMO, most appalling of all, it doesn't seem to matter to Teresa Neves that this "best girlfriend" was responsible for the safety of her granddaughter the night she disappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk&feature=player_embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member