2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add this because it has been going in and out of my brain all day. IMO it sounds to me that TN, low raspy voice, on the jailhouse video, is due to possibly over indulging and not enough sleep the nite before. I only say that because I know of people who if they drink and smoke too much the nite before, have a clear change in thier vocals. But that aside, more telling than the question she asks, "Do you think Mistly will talk"?, and some have said that her tone of voice is of a suspicious nature in itself, my red flag is raised more by Ron's garbled response to that question.

Another comment by Teresa was when she asked Ron "Don't you have something to tell me?" Ron says "What?" and she repeats "Don't you have something to tell me?" and Ron's scared chitless "No" (like he couldn't believe that she was asking him this when they were being recorded. He had to remind her when he answered her that "he and Teresa and whoever was recording him" was hearing his answer. "Priceless".

For me, it all comes back to this video. This euphoric, giddy outpouring of support for Misty is not just suspicious IMO, it's appalling. Teresa Neves is saying how wonderful MC is as if the events of the previous month either didn't happen or didn't matter.

-It doesn't seem to matter that this "best girlfriend" left RC and the kids to fend for themselves while she was gone for sex and drugs with WBG.

-It doesn't seem to matter to Teresa that according to Tim Miller, MC had recently been in a threesome minus her son.

-It doesn't seem to matter that she had to offer to pay Misty to watch the children that night.

-It doesn't seem to matter to Teresa that this "wonderful girlfriend" had changed her story to LE to the point that it was noted she was "consistently inconsistent"

-IMO, most appalling of all, it doesn't seem to matter to Teresa Neves that this "best girlfriend" was responsible for the safety of her granddaughter the night she disappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk&feature=player_embedded

I don't know about you but I wonder what Misty knows on Teresa that Teresa is afraid will come out!

I don't know about you but I wonder what Misty knows on Teresa that Teresa is afraid will come out!

No matter what theories I toss around, it always comes back to Misty being madly in love and in awe of Ronald, and she will cover for him and TN and GGS. Until that breaking moment, which hopefully is soon to come.

For me, it all comes back to this video. This euphoric, giddy outpouring of support for Misty is not just suspicious IMO, it's appalling. Teresa Neves is saying how wonderful MC is as if the events of the previous month either didn't happen or didn't matter.

-It doesn't seem to matter that this "best girlfriend" left RC and the kids to fend for themselves while she was gone for sex and drugs with WBG.

-It doesn't seem to matter to Teresa that according to Tim Miller, MC had recently been in a threesome minus her son.

-It doesn't seem to matter that she had to offer to pay Misty to watch the children that night.

-It doesn't seem to matter to Teresa that this "wonderful girlfriend" had changed her story to LE to the point that it was noted she was "consistently inconsistent"

-IMO, most appalling of all, it doesn't seem to matter to Teresa Neves that this "best girlfriend" was responsible for the safety of her granddaughter the night she disappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk&feature=player_embedded
thx, Papa.

Words that jump out at me now:

"ecstatic"
"extreme joy"

"my babies loved her" <-- PAST TENSE

"Misty is at the top of the list"
"she takes better care of the children than I've ever seen with them"

"I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in law enforcement that I am comfortable with where I stand." <---- WTH?

I want to hear that un-cut interview. Wonder what Art's question to her was - if it was her position re: Misty or herself.

This woman had been on live national television. She sure seemed nervous in this video to me. Maybe she wasn't expecting to run into Mr. Harris at the Kangaroo. [And bad cotton-mouth. Not saying I wouldn't have the same.]

Did Tee drive the "Only God Can Judge Me" truck up there that day? I noticed she drove the little red car [that supposedly belongs to grANNy] to the Flagler County jail. Does she have a car? Or is the "God" truck actually hers?

eta - Just noticed she's in the little red pick-em-up in the Cobra vid. Has on a plain white men's t-shirt again, so dunno if it's same day or not.

I don't know why y'all doubt TN. After all, Misty is at the top of "the list", isn't she? ;)

I'm glad this thread was opened. Showing up with Haleigh's photo in hand and luring Cobra into the woods top my list of TN's suspicious behavior. I'll have more to say once I've finished reading it.

I may not post much, but I have been here and reading since day 1, and just out of frustration, I have to say that NO WAY, ON GODS GREEN EARTH, that a grandma would praise the caregiver in charge of her grandchild if that grandbaby was abducted, especially if the caregiver/girlfriend was only a teenager and only in the picture for 5 months, and especially if that caregiver had a questionable reputation, to put it nicely. That initial praise of MC by TN, which has since been redacted, is nonsense. Anyone can see right thru that. Sorry, I am frustrated like the rest, and I am grandma of a grandaughter of the same age.

I don't know why y'all doubt TN. After all, Misty is at the top of "the list", isn't she? ;)

I'm glad this thread was opened. Showing up with Haleigh's photo in hand and luring Cobra into the woods top my list of TN's suspicious behavior. I'll have more to say once I've finished reading it.

That photo stunt did it for me too. I mean really, who shows up with an 8x10 photo? Not only an 8x10 photo but she shows up in her LE type jacket. GMAB. TN KNEW what was going on long before LE got there. TN KNEW what was going on when she called Grandma Sykes to go over there at around 7ish. JMO, though.

Her gushing praise of Misty in the beginning and her 100% public approval of the marriage is what turned my feelings about TN around. I think that was a way to detract and mislead but it was way overdone, IMO.
Not to mention that it was completely disrespectful to Haleigh's mother. I don't care how you feel about your son's ex-whatever, you don't go on national t.v. and demean your grandchild's mother, that's just wrong. No barely 17 y.o. girl is going to be a better mother than the child's own mother... sorry, I don't buy that.

Remember TN's brother DS who was rumored to have assaulted C. Jones on 10/27?

He got out of the charges!

2010-02-22 3 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

I've never been suspicious of Teresa. To me, she doesn't seem to be a very good liar at all, because I thought she was kind of smirking when saying all those nice things on TV about Misty. If she thought Misty was the key and knew where Haleigh was, the family really probably did believe that they needed to play along with her. Bringing an 8 X 10 pic of Haleigh might be something that she had on a wall or sitting out and she grabbed it. I believe I'd want a larger pic so that LE could better see how the child looks. She might try to cover for some of Ron's bad behavior and drug dealing though plus she probably has been accused of loving the daughter more during arguments.

I've never been suspicious of Teresa. To me, she doesn't seem to be a very good liar at all, because I thought she was kind of smirking when saying all those nice things on TV about Misty. If she thought Misty was the key and knew where Haleigh was, the family really probably did believe that they needed to play along with her. Bringing an 8 X 10 pic of Haleigh might be something that she had on a wall or sitting out and she grabbed it. I believe I'd want a larger pic so that LE could better see how the child looks. She might try to cover for some of Ron's bad behavior and drug dealing though plus she probably has been accused of loving the daughter more during arguments.

BBM.. Green..I totally agree she isn't a good liar..
Red...I'm not buying that was the case for a second..JMO

The problem is not the photo, per se, Vicki, but the fact that she showed up so fast with the photo. Whisperer and others have done a lot of research concerning TN's residence at the time. It appears she lived 90 miles away, yet she arrived within 20 minutes or so after Ron called her. One could argue that she was not at home when he called her. Maybe she was visiting someone in the vicinity. Okay, that's possible. But would she be carrying around a framed photo of Haleigh?

Personally, if I had a granddaughter and my son called me at 3 am to tell me she was missing, possibly abducted, I don't think I'd have the presence of mind to grab a framed photo as I raced out the door.

The problem is not the photo, per se, Vicki, but the fact that she showed up so fast with the photo. Whisperer and others have done a lot of research concerning TN's residence at the time. It appears she lived 90 miles away, yet she arrived within 20 minutes or so after Ron called her. One could argue that she was not at home when he called her. Maybe she was visiting someone in the vicinity. Okay, that's possible. But would she be carrying around a framed photo of Haleigh?

Personally, if I had a granddaughter and my son called me at 3 am to tell me she was missing, possible abducted, I don't think I'd have the presence of mind to grab a framed photo as I raced out the door.

And happen to have her Alachua County jacket on too? I think not

..also, this interview with teresa and misty was done just a week after haleigh's disappearance------it just seems "off" to me..

..for one thing, she can cry ( or at least does that super sniffling/moaning thing ) now, at the drop of a hat , back then,not so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Where did the info. come from that Teresa went to New York with Ron and Misty the day after the wedding? Is this fact or rumor?
TIA

It's fact. It was mentioned on WS and probably got its own thread at one point.

..also, this interview with teresa and misty was done just a week after haleigh's disappearance------it just seems "off" to me..

..for one thing, she can cry ( or at least does that super sniffling/moaning thing ) now, at the drop of a hat , back then,not so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Thank you for posting this link to these videos. I went back and reviewed some of them and it is an eye opener after all that we know now and see. One interview was with the next door neighbor. He never says he heard noises before the 911 call, but he states he heard noises out back and when he went out he learned that Haleigh was missing. He said he couldn't believe that someone could get in there without making noise, but some one did and it was disturbing.

Can someone please direct me to the link about TN and her eviction? Putnam Clerks office website, doesn't like me at all.... (everytime i go on it, my comp. freezes) TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa