2010.03.15 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom caught on tape! Will her own words be used against her

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find KC's reference in the video to a "bucketload" of evidence interesting. What "bucket" KC?????? Hmmmmmmmm

She really thought she was gonna talk her way out of the situation....no emotion for Caylee - just emotion over anyone daring to question her. ::shakes head::

Nothing new, but good to re hear some of this. Like when she tells LE she hadn't seen Caylee since "the 9th of June". Interesting to hear her carefully and methodically choosing her words. I'd still love to know what happened with the whole "date mix-up". I'm sure it has something to do with the Fathers Day vid, though.

I am so familiar with these videos, they are almost comforting to me in a weird way. Sort of like watching home movies of my most annoying, narcissistic relative.

Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever seen the video they just showed with Lee before, but I've seen the others.

Here's my question. Will these videos be admissable in court? Because I can't even begin to tell you how much I would pay to see the look on a juror's face when they hear her being asked how she coped on Caylee's birthday. "Umm it was awful, all I could think about is Mom's chili and who might have been at the house." :banghead:

Nothing new, but good to re hear some of this. Like when she tells LE she hadn't seen Caylee since "the 9th of June". Interesting to hear her carefully and methodically choosing her words. I'd still love to know what happened with the whole "date mix-up". I'm sure it has something to do with the Fathers Day vid, though.
We'll probably have to wait until the trial to hear the explanation. :banghead:

I am so familiar with these videos, they are almost comforting to me in a weird way. Sort of like watching home movies of my most annoying, narcissistic relative.

Ahhh, yes. Hard not to stare at a train wreck, isn't it?

I think Casey fooled the investigators about her being afraid of Mom's reaction. She's not afraid of Cindy unless it was that she couldn't keep her from investigating and calling police. She avoided Cindy that whole time but not George. I like to see Cindy's reaction and body language in the tapes. She is really analyzing Casey and finally gets a horrified look and almost collapses onto the table. She knew Casey hurt Caylee.

Oh now the 911 call with Casey lying to the operator about talking with Caylee for about a minute earlier in the day ~ and the rest of her mistruths.

Love it "Why are you calling now and not 31 days ago"

They were a thrill to watch when they came out, and a few times after, but it has the effect of chewing tinfoil on me now. They are so shady, shifty, deluded and narcissistic it's still unbelievable to watch and hear, albeit very annoying.

I like when Sgt. Allen? says something like, "So who did you call when you realized your daughter was missing, the police?" No. "Oh, ok, i'm glad we got that cleared that up then." Burn.

Now she's getting frustrated with her parents during the jail visit. "Nobody's letting me speak" "The police didn't even give me 24 hours to help them before putting me here (in jail)".

I wanna thank my producer, my manager, my fans..

"I wanna thank . . . I wanna thank . . . I wanna thank" Sounds like she's accepting a frickin award!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown