2010.03.15 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom caught on tape! Will her own words be used against her

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no one to comfort me but myself".

Oh Casey, what were you doing during those 31 days??? :banghead:

The Bible says to love thy neighbor, ya know. I got a kick outta this one too.

Oh now she's talking about sitting with Jose watching an episode of Nancy Grace. :D

George doesn't seem emotional at all............
Cindy definately is and writing everything down.

I am shhhoooo unbelievably HURT. I mean, really??

Wait, I never caught that before -- "do we have pics of Zanny's ARM?"

George doesn't seem emotional at all............
Cindy definately is and writing everything down.
And Zanny's apartment is set up a lot like Ricardo's apartment! What a coincidence.

(I'd so love the jury to hear all of this!)

Something I never noticed before is Casey just said she has done nothing but help in every way she could since the day she got in there (jail). Isn't that when she stopped talking to LE and hasn't said a word since?

This girl has been able to talk her family and friends in circles her whole life. I believe the first time anyone doubted her stories was the interview with Yuri, John and Appling at Universal.

Everyone wants me to talk, but no one let's me speak.............

I want to go home, I can't do anything where I'm at.............(sounds like Misty,too)

George ooks like he just wants to leave

Something I never noticed before is Casey just said she has done nothing but help in every way she could since the day she got in there (jail). Isn't that when she stopped talking to LE and hasn't said a word since?

This girl has been able to talk her family and friends in circles her whole life. I believe the first time anyone doubted her stories was the interview with Yuri, John and Appling at Universal.
I agree with you. Everyone's just gone along with whatever she says so she totally expected the detectives to buy her "story" too.

Now she's getting frustrated with her parents during the jail visit. "Nobody's letting me speak" "The police didn't even give me 24 hours to help them before putting me here (in jail)".

Me, me, me, me, chili, me, me, me, me, me, that little girl, me, me, me, i'm so hurt, me, me...

Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever seen the video they just showed with Lee before, but I've seen the others.

Here's my question. Will these videos be admissable in court? Because I can't even begin to tell you how much I would pay to see the look on a juror's face when they hear her being asked how she coped on Caylee's birthday. "Umm it was awful, all I could think about is Mom's chili and who might have been at the house." :banghead:

don't forget she read her BIBLE most of the day and kept her blankie over her head!!!
BBM:furious:

OUR only intentions were to turn me in.................ha,ha

And Zanny's apartment is set up a lot like Ricardo's apartment! What a coincidence.

(I'd so love the jury to hear all of this!)

That always sounded like something a teen would say (Oh nooooo, Mom - those aren't my cigarettes...our purses just got mixed up...those are Debbie's...our purses are a lot alike, remember when we bought them at the mall that day?)

BOMBSHELL! This is not the complain about Nancy Grace thread!

Go here to complain about Nancy and how she runs her show: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"I've had an interest in helping law enforcement from the very beginning....my hands were literally tied...."

Her speech sounds like something she'd read not what a 22 y/o would say!

she asks....how's my dad today..........

he is being called in to give testimony on you (LE)

he's struggling with it;(LE)

she watched TV before the interview with (LE)

CA was mad that Melich didn't tell them about camera in rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea