2010.03.16 Tommy Croslin wants to take a polygraph test to clear his name.

He's admitted he was there and we have RC admitting he called him to ask if Misty was there. So far, Tommy's right on track with admitting things. But I fail to see how that's added anything much at all to the case. I, for one, am convinced that while we only learned of it in August, and regardless of the interview with LE which says that was new information for them, it still hasn't changed the focus of the investigation one iota............Misty and Ronald are still the focus.

But the funny thing is... LDT's don't really clear one's name. Quite a few have passed them and still ended up convicted... and others have failed them and ended up being acquitted. They're a good investigative tool, but they're not a meter to judge guilt or innocence.

I think the push for this lie detector test has to do with LP.

If LP is going to front the money and time to get TC out, he wants to know that he is telling the truth.

Maybe LP wants to get TC out first and see what Misty's reaction will be.

Will she suddenly remember the events of Haleigh's disappearance?

The most recent mention of taking a lie detector test by Tommy has been in relationship to Padilla bailing him out.

Before that he mentions taking one for a lawyer.

Anyone know when Tom's next court date is? I think it will be after that when he takes the LDT. Maybe his court is today?

According to the PC court dockets Tommy's next court date is 3-31. Hank Sr. is scheduled for the same day for his dr. shopping charge and looks like Misty is going to be there, too. They can have a family reunion in the courtroom!
Lisa goes tomorrow 3-18 on the Dec. theft charge.

According to the PC court dockets Tommy's next court date is 3-31. Hank Sr. is scheduled for the same day for his dr. shopping charge and looks like Misty is going to be there, too. They can have a family reunion in the courtroom!
Lisa goes tomorrow 3-18 on the Dec. theft charge.

Thanks twall!!!

It would take me a week to sift through all the threads / posts that pop up when I search for Tommy Croslin Lie Detector test, this little announcement is NOTHING new. Someone should inform the Croslin Gang that you don't need a lie detector to clear your name and that the truth will set them free.

Just one of the many instances we heard of Tommy sticky fingers Croslin wishing upon a star to take a lie detector test to clear his name in the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance is below:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&provider=top

snip~PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is interviewing Misty Cummings' brother and his wife in connection with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared a little more than 6 months ago from her home in Satsuma.

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.~ end

Misty pointing to her brother is not new! She has pointed to him because she is suspicious of him, and knows more about why she is suspicious of him, but either won't or can't tell. ToC states he wants a poly and just his choice of words lead me to believe he has never taken one. Law Enforcement has continuously stated they offered poly's to EVERYONE they interviewed. Tommy Croslin is no exception.

ETA....interview is from August...

He admits things after he gets caught....If he had told the truth the day after that he was at the mh and NO ANSWER instead of in Aug...think how much further the investigation would have been. A LDT would yield the same results as MC...why can't people just tell the truth without a ldt...all of these people on both sides of the family.
I'd imagine Tommy was scared sh!?less of being framed. From the jump, Misty threw his name in the hat. She was a Cummings, and Tommy knew he didn't stand a chance against them in Putnam County.

What was the fight about that led to Misty getting a restraining order against Tommy?

What was the fight about that led to Misty getting a restraining order against Tommy?

While Misty and RC were staying with GGS, it is reported that Timmy Croslin
( the brother now in Mass) was making repeated calls to Misty, who wouldn't talk to him or return her families calls. RC actually called police and an officer went and and listened to the phone messages RC saved from Croslin's and a report was made. Anyway, after repeated attempts to contact Misty went unanswered( they said Misty wanted to be picked up, Misty said she didn't) Lisa and Hank sr along with Tommy went on over to talk to Misty and a altercation ensued. The Croslin's took off to the gas station and called police. RC was arrested, bailed out and soon after Misty filed for RO.

I think the push for this lie detector test has to do with LP.

If LP is going to front the money and time to get TC out, he wants to know that he is telling the truth.

Maybe LP wants to get TC out first and see what Misty's reaction will be.

Will she suddenly remember the events of Haleigh's disappearance?

I agree with you. I have been listening to the Tommy tapes, and in his conversations with Lindsy, many things come up about LP. LP asked Lindsy if Tommy has a scar on one of his fingers, and she said no. Then she says to Tommy, you don't have a scar on your thumb, do you, and Tommy said H*** no! Seems a fingerprint taken at one of the break-ins showed a scar. Tommy says he was not involved in either of the B and E cases. He says that stuff is BS! I believe him. Lindsy tells Tommy that LP does not believe he had anything to do with Haleigh, and Tommy says if he knew anything about her, he wouldn't be sitting in jail right now, because he would tell it. I believe that's a true statement, too.

According to Hank Sr, Lisa, Hank Jr (Tommy)....Misty called, hysterical, telling them she wanted to leave Ron. Her family piled into the van and drove to Welaka, to GGM's house. When they pulled in, Ron left the MH with Misty and GGM in tow, and proceeded to get into an argument with them all. This argument quickly led to punches being thrown, GGM dragging RC away and telling him to get in the house, all the while demanding the Croslins get off her property. Somehow in all that, Misty claims that Tommy landed a punch on her.

The Croslins got into their vehicle, whereupon RC exited the house again and reached into the van and started pounding on Tommy. It is this incident that ended up getting RC arrested for assault and I believe burglary since he entered into some conveyance that was not his to commit a felony (the assault).

So then, because he was arrested, Misty filed a restraining order against her brother. That was in place for several months until the divorce was final and Misty was on her butt out the door, and she came crawling back to the family fold.

According to Hank Sr, Lisa, Hank Jr (Tommy)....Misty called, hysterical, telling them she wanted to leave Ron. Her family piled into the van and drove to Welaka, to GGM's house. When they pulled in, Ron left the MH with Misty and GGM in tow, and proceeded to get into an argument with them all. This argument quickly led to punches being thrown, GGM dragging RC away and telling him to get in the house, all the while demanding the Croslins get off her property. Somehow in all that, Misty claims that Tommy landed a punch on her.

The Croslins got into their vehicle, whereupon RC exited the house again and reached into the van and started pounding on Tommy. It is this incident that ended up getting RC arrested for assault and I believe burglary since he entered into some conveyance that was not his to commit a felony (the assault).

So then, because he was arrested, Misty filed a restraining order against her brother. That was in place for several months until the divorce was final and Misty was on her butt out the door, and she came crawling back to the family fold.

My bold.....really, Misty said because RC was arrested she filed charges against ToC? lol....now there is a revelation! : )

........and obviously there are those who feel there is no correlation between Misty's husband being thrown in jail and her filing a restraining order against the family she'd called to come rescue her.

I just happen to not be one of those people. I'm also not one of those people who believe there is no correlation to her getting a divorce and dropping the same restraining order so she can once again have her family rescue her.

While Misty and RC were staying with GGS, it is reported that Timmy Croslin
( the brother now in Mass) was making repeated calls to Misty, who wouldn't talk to him or return her families calls. RC actually called police and an officer went and and listened to the phone messages RC saved from Croslin's and a report was made. Anyway, after repeated attempts to contact Misty went unanswered( they said Misty wanted to be picked up, Misty said she didn't)
Lisa and Hank sr along with Tommy went on over to talk to Misty and a altercation ensued. The Croslin's took off to the gas station and called police. RC was arrested, bailed out and soon after Misty filed for RO.

Ya know I must be losing it because I don't recall ever reading the altercation came about because Timmy up in Mass. was the one making the phone calls to Misty..
As I recall Tommy and her parents stated Misty had called him/them and said she didn't want to stay with Ronald anymore and asked the Croslins to come get her.....

I do recall it being mentioned on the scanner thread that a call came in to dispatch from GGMS about Timmy calling Ron a few bad names, and we were all trying to figure out IF Timmy was in Putnam County or if he had called Ron from Mass, but as I remember it, that was after the altercation at GGMS' house when LE showed up and took Ron to jail and Misty had taken out the RO on Tommy...
JMO

My bold.....really, Misty said because RC was arrested she filed charges against ToC? lol....now there is a revelation! : )

IIRC... She claimed her brother hit her...But Whisperer also stated she took out one her mother too..Don't know if that is true, but I don't recall her saying her mother hit her though...
Truth be known, I suspect Ron and Misty just may have set the Croslins up to go over there that night....JMO

Ya know I must be losing it because I don't recall ever reading the altercation came about because Timmy up in Mass. was the one making the phone calls to Misty..
As I recall Tommy and her parents stated Misty had called him/them and said she didn't want to stay with Ronald anymore and asked the Croslins to come get her.....

I do recall it being mentioned on the scanner thread that a call came in to dispatch from GGMS about Timmy calling Ron a few bad names, and we were all trying to figure out IF Timmy was in Putnam County or if he had called Ron from Mass, but as I remember it, that was after the altercation at GGMS' house when LE showed up and took Ron to jail and Misty had taken out the RO on Tommy...
JMO

I remember it the same way you do. Maybe we are wrong.....but I got my information form the police report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back