2010.03.23 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day comes from Corporal Eric Edwards in his interview of Linda T.

CE: So, here and bear with me. Here's a girl on TV 'cause the unfortunately the visitation video's with her parents. "I can't do anything from in here. I can't help until I'm out." Okay. And Leonard Padilla. Your wish granted through unconventional means but you're out. Same time Tim Miller rolls into town. And you guys are doing what you're doing. But now here she is home, sitting in the house.

LT: I didn't think she was allowed to come out.

CE: Well, I'm ... I'm .. but her mouth works. :thumb:

Page 55 joseph jordan starts talking about Websleuths and a member.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98571"]2010.03.23 - document dump - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that there was an interview with GA's friend from Ohio. Where can I see that? TIA

I wasn't ready for this. Caught me off guard. Forget doing any work today.

Wow !
There is so much to read :)
I see the state of FL will pay for her defense.
I figured she would get that.
Thanks for all the links everyone.

attachment.php

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

pg 194

Attachments

• bwonttalk.JPG
    bwonttalk.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 474
Here is the deal. There is no need to sleuth any members of TES.

No one in TES killed Caylee.

No one in TES hid Caylee

The only thing that matters about TES is their searching and we do not need to know the background and names of the searches to understand their search actions.

Thank you.
Tricia

Can anyone explain who Helen Davis is? There is an email she originally sent to T. Miller (shocking choice of words imo) and later forwarded to Yuri?

Helen is a volunteer for TES that Tim has used on many, many searches. He likes her, he says she's thorough and professional, and he asked her to help on this search and be a team leader. I believe I read this in Tim's interview released today. Cannot give the link or exact verbiage, as I am covered in starving cats at the moment.

This is interesting...KC making up the ZFG description on the fly?

On 06/03/2009
Corporal Yuri Melich and Corporal Eric Edwards met with Deputy Sheriff Adriana Acevedo. She explained that she was at the Anthony's residence when Lee Anthony returned with all of Casey Anthony's belongings on 07/16/2008. During this conversation it was noted that Deputy Adriana Acevedo possessed some physical similarities to the description of the "nanny" provided by Casey Anthony in her hand written statement on 07/16/2008. The most notable were that she had a dark Hispanic like completion, dark hair and spoke with a northern type accent. She also was approximately the same age as the "nanny" being described by Casey Anthony at that time.

Page 12562

But was she a 'ten'? :angel:

Oh my, to much info - I'll wait until the Cliff Notes version comes out.

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

Bottom of page 184:

"During the course of the investigation it was determined that Cindy Anthony claimed to have provided a sticky notepad sheet to the "black male" deputy in charge on 7/16/09. She informed that the phone numbers she had for the "nanny" were written on that sticky notepad sheet. Corporal Eric Edwards later spoke with Sergeant Reginald Hosey, the initial responding sergeant, regarding this issue and no such item was known to exist."

Duh. Saw THAT coming a mile away.
Sounds like the missing (but offered) receipts.

Oh my, to much info - I'll wait until the Cliff Notes version comes out.

I was thinking the same thing! Just wait for the cliff notes because nothing at this point is going to change my mind and nothing can shock me..
Casey Anthony is guilty through and through..

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that there was an interview with GA's friend from Ohio. Where can I see that? TIA

I think the poster was saying he/she WISHED there was an interview with him.

Me too.... :)

Seriously folks,has anyone ever seen or heard of a case like this before ?? Obstruction of justice galore !!!!! Possible fradulent documents etc.. Baez is ppppppprrrrrrreeeettttyyyyy ssssssssslllleaaazzzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname