2010.03.23 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the poster was saying he/she WISHED there was an interview with him.

Me too.... :)

Aha! That'll teach me to try to read all this new stuff so fast!
Thanks

"Ok, on page 15, what's the deal about Casey enjoying a lifetime club and getting in too deep and having to um get out of this lifetime club.
Ah, and get herself into protective custody, or........."

Has anyone sleuthed the potential source of this "lifetime membership" big boys and girls in medicaid fraud? What are they alluding to here? The detectives posit the question - why? Who came up with this cockamamie scenario and what's the basis? I can guess who, but what's the (fake) premise?

Has anyone sleuthed the potential source of this "lifetime membership" big boys and girls in medicaid fraud? What are they alluding to here? The detectives posit the question - why? Who came up with this cockamamie scenario and what's the basis? I can guess who, but what's the (fake) premise?

what? what? I'm lost

what? what? I'm lost

It's in the Tonelli interview (sorry will source the link and edit my post...) I couldn't make heads or tails of it, but it sounded as though the dectectives were parrotting something Dom or Hoover was throwing out there as a ruse to catch Baez up (ya just can't make this stuff up folks!)
http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony2.pdf

page 14

and also already being discussed here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98599"]2009.12.14 Linda T. (volunteer at KF tent) interview w/ OCSO - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] Sorry mods, hadn't found it yet....

Lori C (per Linda lol) says George got money from some other woman. (In December)

page 12571

I would love to know what remains were redacted in the discovery. No associated documentation seems to have been included.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919219/detail.html p. 12563

On 7/13/2009 George Anthony and his attorney Brad Conway show up to a meeting with investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office that George requested. George expressed his appreciation to the investigators for their efforts. He did not provide any information about the Anthony family's private investigation efforts.

It appears his sole purpose for calling this meeting was to request the return of certain items that were taken by search warrant from his home in the investigation into his granddaughter's disappearance. His list included items such as laptop computer, cell phones, DVD movies, his gun and ammunition, and other items.

I find this exchange totally bizarre, especially considering the fact his lawyer went with him. Is this normal? Why not just make a phone call inquiring about the items?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919219/detail.html p. 12563

On 7/13/2009 George Anthony and his attorney Brad Conway show up to a meeting with investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office that George requested. George expressed his appreciation to the investigators for their efforts. He did not provide any information about the Anthony family's private investigation efforts.

It appears his sole purpose for calling this meeting was to request the return of certain items that were taken by search warrant from his home in the investigation into his granddaughter's disappearance. His list included items such as laptop computer, cell phones, DVD movies, his gun and ammunition, and other items.

I find this exchange totally bizarre, especially considering the fact his lawyer went with him. Is this normal? Why not just make a phone call inquiring about the items?

IMHO, GA & CA didn't trust OSCO at this point, to listen to them, or to respond to their requests in a timely manner. He took BC, to have support. It just shows what a poor working relationship the Anth's had with OSCO (likeley because of GA/CA's own doing, but nevertheless CA/GA didn't trust them).

I find it especially odd that they asked for the movies Bambi 1 & 2 back. Why? There was no child living with them who might be wanting them, etc... It's pure;ly territorial, IMHO, what's mine is mine and I want it back. No doubt they felt the same way about Caylee.

Quote of the day comes from Corporal Eric Edwards in his interview of Linda T.

CE: So, here and bear with me. Here's a girl on TV 'cause the unfortunately the visitation video's with her parents. "I can't do anything from in here. I can't help until I'm out." Okay. And Leonard Padilla. Your wish granted through unconventional means but you're out. Same time Tim Miller rolls into town. And you guys are doing what you're doing. But now here she is home, sitting in the house.

LT: I didn't think she was allowed to come out.

CE: Well, I'm ... I'm .. but her mouth works. :thumb:

Here I thought my heart only belonged to Allen and Melich...add another to the list. I CANNOT wait for these guys to get on the stand.

I haven't read all of the new interview transcripts - just T.M.'s yet but I find the Sheriff's office supplemental reports an eye opening narrative. It looks like not all the people from TES that were interviewed by LE are in this doc dump, that there's still some interviews transcripts to come in a future doc dump. I would love to read the transcriipt of H.D. one of the TES volunteers mentioned in T.M.'s interview transcript.

Supplemental #1
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919208/detail.html

Supplemental #2
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919219/detail.html

Well we know that there is more document dumps, because in LT depo, LE was asking her about if she had ever heard about Caylee being in Porto Rico and about Casey geting involved in some medicaid fraud and Caylee being sent to Venezuala, to trick JB.... LE had the emails as he was reading off of them... we have net seen those emails, and I doubt CA handed them over so I am thinking DC handed them over, which means he has spoken to LE, so hopefully we will see that soon as well.

I need a day off work...pronto!
I cant get all this stuff read argh.

Makes me seriously regret the days I was actually sick!

Well we know that there is more document dumps, because in LT depo, LE was asking her about if she had ever heard about Caylee being in Porto Rico and about Casey geting involved in some medicaid fraud and Caylee being sent to Venezuala, to trick JB.... LE had the emails as he was reading off of them... we have net seen those emails, and I doubt CA handed them over so I am thinking DC handed them over, which means he has spoken to LE, so hopefully we will see that soon as well.

We also have not seen the deposition of one Mallory P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona