2010.03.25 Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!!

It's really frustrating that you can have a babysitter/witness who lies left and right and standing up and everybody knows she's lying but the case is yet unsolved...

We'll all turn old and grey and meet here 20 years from now to discuss how Misty Croslin-Cummings flunked her 28945th polygraph. I'll buy the sodas.

Meanwhile Misty will still be sitting in jail for illegally selling prescription drugs and complaining about the food and getting out one day. It is Groundhog day for her for the next 20 odd years, hopefully.

Sadly justice is often served and many criminals end up in jail for lesser crimes than the one they should be convicted of but, nonetheless, they are in jail.

Misty will reap what she has sown. The family cannot rescue her this time.

Now I'm more and more convinced that the reason her stories don't make sense and the reason she keeps flunking her polys is that she leaves out her own part in the whole.

I've never thought she would have held up if she was covering for someone else; she ratted out her own brother. She's covering for herself, or at least "leav[ing] out her own part in the whole." There is usually a thread of truth in a liar's stories; the tricky part with Misty is figuring out what her role was.

“She’s told so many different stories, it’s affecting all our lives,” sighs Chelsea Croslin in an interview with The Bald Truth moments moments after we reveal our latest exclusive: that her sister in law, Misty, had flunked her 2nd police lie detector test. “I just hope she will tell us.” <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/

I guess she took ANOTHER poly while in custody! I hope this isn't costing the taxpayers an arm and a leg for all this crap.

Try something else! This isn't werking!!!:banghead:

I continue to believe that Misty is capable anything, well beyond normal teenage behavior. She continues to size people up quickly. She turns into the personality that she believes will give her control over whoever she is with. Lies even when it's not necessary, it makes her feel smarter than everyone else, powerful. When it doesn't work, great rage, vindictive. No remorse, no conscience, no morals. She would sell out anyone to get out of jail, she's protecting herself, and I think she's more than the key.

I continue to believe that Misty is capable anything, well beyond normal teenage behavior. She continues to size people up quickly. She turns into the personality that she believes will give her control over whoever she is with. Lies even when it's not necessary, it makes her feel smarter than everyone else, powerful. When it doesn't work, great rage, vindictive. No remorse, no conscience, no morals. She would sell out anyone to get out of jail, she's protecting herself, and I think she's more than the key.

IA, I think Misty is a very manipulative person and will do and say whatever it takes ..... to get/keep/try to stay .... out of trouble. I think Misty is involved in whatever happened to Haleigh.

I can see Misty lying if she was directly involved in Haleigh's disappearance, if she were directly responsible of course she would lie!!! I just don't think that her own involvement is the only thing she is lying about here.

I can't understand no matter how hard I try to, why Ron and his family ... stood behind her, protected her, clothed, fed, befriended, defended .... etc .... her through her lies!!!

I don't buy the whole "undercover story" or "keep your enemies close theory".

Mavin,
I can't understand "undercover story" or "keep your enemies close theory" either.
These people don't react or behave in what I would consider normal ways to circumstances.

Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!!

IMAGINE THAT.... JMO

I'm confoooosed. There should never be a "secret" polygraph test. Secret to whom? Misty? The public?

I must have missed something along the way.

Mel

I'm confoooosed. There should never be a "secret" polygraph test. Secret to whom? Misty? The public?

I must have missed something along the way.

Mel

The public. Feb. 26th was when it was given. LE didn't want it to be public knowledge.

*please note* the results I am linking are not to the recent failed poly but to the polygraph that Misty took for Tim Miller. I was just re-reading them.....again, and the only statement that registered truthful is here in bold and italics. I never noticed it before, it's a little creepy.

*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 64 (Issue:)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 67 (Issue:)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 69 (lssue:1THINK SOMEONE HAS
HER OR HOLDING HER)
*> Inconclusive Result on Segment No. 70 (lssue:MY BROTHER WIFE S
VAN)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 73 (lssue:A BIG BRANCH STUCK
INTO THE HEADLIGHT)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 74 (Issue:)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 75 (Issue:)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 78 (Issue:)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 81 (Issue:)
*> Deceptive Result on Segment No. 88 (lssue:WHY HE HE SCARED TO
GO DOWN THERE)
REL (15):'SHE MY HUSBAND DAUGHTER' -INACCURACY <INC.+>
REL (22):'1CALL RONALD TO COME HOME I WAS FREEKING OUT' -
TRUTH <N.D.I.>

REL (23):'1COULDNT FIND HER' - FALSE STATEMENT -o.i.-
REL (24):'SHE WAS GONE!' - * INACCURACY * <0.1.>
REL (26):'1SAW THE BACK DOOR WAS OPEN T DIDNT KNOW
HALEIGH WAS GONE' - STRESSED <N.D.I.>
REL (27):'1KNOWAND THINK ABOUT PEOPLE ALL THE TIME' - FALSE
STATEMENT <0.1.>
REL (28):'1DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN' - INACCURACY <INC.+>
REL (30):'MAYBE THE MOTHER SIDE OF THE FAMILY HAS HER
BECAUSE THEY HAVENT PAID CHILD SUPPORT' - * FALSE
STATEMENT * <0.1.>
REL (34):'THERE NOTHING I M NOT TELLING

Here is the full report. http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tjward-misty-lva2.pdf

ETA....I didn't put those smiley's in there, maybe it is the formatting elsewhere?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back