2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

Are these the tapes from the other night? that I got in trouble for commenting on? if so, Kimster are you going to add back those posts from the other night. Or are these diffrent before I listen I wanna know if I've already heard them.

more talk about shopping. She bought steaks. Toc keeps talking about oops okay i paused the recording because at the end of recording 3 toc says....you need to listen to my lawyer and don't worry about that ...thats what you need to do....lyn says the lawyer told her not to worry about it because they were going to do a polygraph and when you pass the poly we will tell everybody....if you fail the poly you won't have a lawyer!

bingo!!!!

More talk about shopping. She bought steaks. ToC keeps talking about oops okay I paused the recording because at the end of recording 3 Toc says....you need to listen to my lawyer and don't worry about that ...thats what you need to do....Lyn says the lawyer told her not to worry about it because they were going to do a polygraph and WHEN YOU PASS THE POLY WE WILL TELL EVERYBODY....IF YOU FAIL THE POLY YOU WON'T HAVE A LAWYER!

:woohoo: OH WOW NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE. i guess I didn't listen to these cause I would remember that. There were only two tapes up the other night.

ToC says ....oh I will pass it. Lyn says the lawyer says I know he doesn't think that he can fake a ....you know....fake the polygraph out, he ( lawyer) said cause there is no way, Lyn says....he( ToC) knows that, so we will just wait and see.....

Tim said he took one and he failed it. Lyn says sometimes they have to go back over the questions, sometimes they are too broad. Hmmm...how broad could " did you have anything to do with Haleigh going missing" be?

ToC keeps saying he isn't going to lie though, it seems like he might have. ToC says he doesn't know if Joe was there or not, but he knows he wasn't.

Lyn says she can feel when ToC isn't in bed with her, she knows sometimes he gets up to watch tv, but how long is he ever gone for 30min? ( sheesh, how long does it take to break into a neighbors house and steal dish soap?)

Someone told Lyn she wasn't going to have a husband anymore. ToC says don't let them scare you .....all they are trying to do is scare you.

LP said he would fly down....Lyn wants to meet him. Its nice that he wants to meet him. This Tommy sounds like a different Tommy to me....jmo. something very strange in his obsession with talking about this and reassuring Lyn that he didn't have anything to do with it. On to recording 4...

ToC and Lyn....talking about Layla in diapers. Cable is due. ToC was the bill-keeper. Lyn is spending all her money( imo she better save her money!)

I need a drink....alcoholic drink.....and I don't drink!

ToC and Lyn....talking about Layla in diapers. Cable is due. ToC was the bill-keeper. Lyn is spending all her money( imo she better save her money!)

I need a drink....alcoholic drink.....and I don't drink!

A little wine won't hurt...It does the body good! :dance:

j/k

ToC getting on with Dad....

lots of yawning. Hank SR stressing. ToC says he doesn't know if Misty's story is the truth or not.....hank JR....I hear ya.

Maybe the reason the grandparents can't see the kids is because they live out of county and they don't want them out of county.

VSA taken when it first happened according to ToC....Timmy took LDT and failed it according to LDT. Hank SR says he doesn't think Misty is the one making up the stories it's " them" .....cripes....back to them.

ToC says give me a LDT that RC said that ....Hank says me too.
ToC says Joe is whacked out and if he knew he did something he would have shot him with the gun he had.....a 45

ToC says ....oh I will pass it. Lyn says the lawyer says I know he doesn't think that he can fake a ....you know....fake the polygraph out, he ( lawyer) said cause there is no way, Lyn says....he( ToC) knows that, so we will just wait and see.....

Tim said he took one and he failed it. Lyn says sometimes they have to go back over the questions, sometimes they are too broad. Hmmm...how broad could " did you have anything to do with Haleigh going missing" be?

ToC keeps saying he isn't going to lie though, it seems like he might have. ToC says he doesn't know if Joe was there or not, but he knows he wasn't.

Lyn says she can feel when ToC isn't in bed with her, she knows sometimes he gets up to watch tv, but how long is he ever gone for 30min? ( sheesh, how long does it take to break into a neighbors house and steal dish soap?)

Someone told Lyn she wasn't going to have a husband anymore. ToC says don't let them scare you .....all they are trying to do is scare you.

BBM

WTH! I missed that part. So Timmy took a LDT and failed it? hmmmm

ToC tells Hank he needs to be worried about his daughter.....she probably knows something. ToC telling Hank Misty needs to leave his name out of her mouth.

wow....new theory in my brain. It is all coming together..

Tommy seems obsessed with this now.

Hank is very upset about not being able to see his grand-kids. He said he is going to fight his doctor shopping charges. There is things out there that they need to know. Hmmm

Hank says he is in lots of pain. But he doesn't want any pills. Lisa c is very stressed because she can't go see them guys. ToC wants to know why misty lawyer is talking to his lawyer. Tommy seems worried. "Chico" got Tommy on pills...

Hank sr says he knows Jason is just trying to do his job....but he is destroying my family. Either way the truth is going to come out.....Putnam County is just slow. But they are going to figure it out. Hank SR says he thinks its between RC and Joe.

The cops don't know....we loved Haleigh too....FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS HER NAME!!!

TOC says they want him to testify against Joe. But he can't because he doesn't know anything.

keeps saying he will take a LDT for his lawyer or Steve Brown. ( mental note....google Steve brown....lol)

ToC says Lyn woke him up out of a dead sleep. He was in his boxers. Hank sr says he doesn't think Misty knows anything. I think he might be right....she can't know anything if she wasn't home...

ToC tells Hank he needs to be worried about his daughter.....she probably knows something. ToC telling Hank Misty needs to leave his name out of her mouth.

wow....new theory in my brain. It is all coming together..

Do you think we will know soon it has been so long! I do not understand why LE never fools with the Cummings at all! I felt that the croslins did not do anything to haleigh but maybe they did,my head hurts from trying to fiqure it out!

Do you think we will know soon it has been so long! I do not understand why LE never fools with the Cummings at all! I felt that the croslins did not do anything to haleigh but maybe they did,my head hurts from trying to fiqure it out!

Don't feel bad all of our heads hurt....I think the truth is going to come out, a far as the squeeze on the Croslins and not the Cummings....I have no idea. There must be a reason. No tapes or nothing from RC

These tapes must be out of order because first he says he took one and failed, then he says he is going to take on to his dad.

Hank SR said don't worry once you take your LDT everything will be better.....he said ToC's lawyer was going to take it on national tv....but now he isn't his lawyer anymore? very strange.

ToC says he is all with it( putting the test on tv)....SR says don't let them stress you out while you are taking the test.

Tommy just makes a good point. how is Misty going to see Tommy at the back door if she sees Joe in the bedroom? Misty didn't say that exactly though did she?

ETA Tommy said he was there though....at 10 right? how does that fit in?

Tommy said Misty had a gun under her pillow!

These tapes must be out of order because first he says he took one and failed, then he says he is going to take on to his dad.

I think ToC said he was asking to take a LDT since early on but all they gave him was a Voice Stress test which they told him he passed. Timmy took a LDT and told ToC the cops said he failed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back