2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting bumped and logged out too and i can't post at all! If anyone has sent me a PM I and I haven't responded i am sorry, it is taking forever to post!

how sad is it that the main people involved in this have to gather around a jail....hopefully there are some answered questions.....

How do I go to the members only section for the lake search? I have always just posted in the normal threads. Help me please!!!

Just go to the parking lot .........in index
I can't remember but you can't enter til you have some amount of
posts, been a long time

WJXT out of Jax is reporting a press conference to start at any time.

No link to press conference though.

"Snip" WJXT-TV http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36465987/ns/local_news-jacksonville_fl/
updated 15 minutes ago
SATSUMA, Fla. - Deputies from four counties and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement were searching the St. Johns River south of Satsuma Tuesday, and authorities confirmed the search is connected to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.

You can see the docks and that there are people standing on the docks (quite a few ppl but too far up in air to determine what they are wearing...etc) from helicopter coverage from local TV channel (I used QueenD's link).

I don't think the sherriff has spoken yet?

wait.....i thought they said there would be no pressers or updates unless warranted...hmmmmm, must be definitely something going on

Ronald was taken to the sheriff's office from the jail in handcuffs and shackles. Misty has also been brought there as well. WJXT is speculating that this is definitely something big.

WJXT states that there is definitely an announcement from the sheriff himself.

I think our baby girl is coming home now, I'm lighting a candle for her.

Misty is definitely in the custody of Putnam County. No one can officially verify exactly where she is at.

Reporter saying that some family members brought to PC jail and some were seen leaving very distraught.

Reporter did not say which family members.

MC is in the custody of the PC Sheriffs office but there is no solid facts on where she is now.

She was checked out of St. Johns jail by PC Sheriffs. (all from local reports by live link posted above).

You can see the docks and that there are people standing on the docks (quite a few ppl but too far up in air to determine what they are wearing...etc) from helicopter coverage from local TV channel (I used QueenD's link).

KAT Hi!! where are you watching? I opened up the presser link but nothing started. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member