2010.04.14 - Tommy allegedly Gives Up Haleigh Tip, lead PCSO to River Monday Night.

I'm having a real problem with this story. Misty pointed the finger at Joe, from the git go. She then made more accusations, BUT FAILED A POLY. Tommy supposedly failed his. This sounds like he's running with Misty's LIE, as a ploy to get the heat off him. He needs to be retested about Joe. If this story turns out to be true, what does that say about all of Misty's other 'failed polys'? Is she one of those people who just physically, can't be tested? Who in the heck is administering these exams? Is it possible that Misty really doesn't remember what happened that night? Maybe she SUSPECTED this story, but she didn't KNOW, so she failed the poly? Is it possible that she guessed the right story?

About polys...are the results cut & dried, or does the examiner 'interpret' the results?

JVM just took the words right out of my mouth. If Joe is innocent, he better have a danged good lawyer. Maybe LE is looking @ this as the 'truth', but with different players. This bunch does have a way of speaking half-truths.

Stated that LE has enough evidence to prosecute without a body. So who is responsible, the weeping Joe, Misty at the dock being grilled by LE, and/or did Tommy confess??

JVM just took the words right out of my mouth. If Joe is innocent, he better have a danged good lawyer. Maybe LE is looking @ this as the 'truth', but with different players. This bunch does have a way of speaking half-truths.

Half truths? Come on dodie, I know you really mean NO TRUTHS!

I am curious as to why the Cummings were at the scene on Monday night if that was the night Tommy was there. I am not suggesting sinister...just why in the world would they go there when the scene should be kept off limits...and they should know that..

gotta say reading ah stories is a lil like reading caseys letters. trying to wade through the bs to find one inkling of truth. jmo.

This country needs to slow it down. 24 hr news and reporters who don't have to quote sources to give information has gone to the pits. I am so tired of interpreting political correctness and the words of a sentence and what they are really saying, I have fried more than a few brain cells.

This has come about due to Attorneys who are more than willing to SUE for anything that is said or implied about a client or business. I am disheartened and yearn for the days when editors made sure news was accurate.

Remember the two 911 calls?
first came from 116 Tyler Ave.......Tom's????
awhile later another came from Misty......
Misty washing clothes.......(muddy, bloody?)
the 2 calls now make sense
was someone from TC house wanting to tell what happened and changed their minds???
Did we ever hear anymore about that call?
I have no idea at this point where to discuss that first 911 call..........
thanks if mods movve it to correct place!

I was listening to HLN and they just reported that the PCSO just released a statement. I lost the link that I had that bookmarked all off the press releases by PCSO. Has anyone seen the statement yet? TIA

I was listening to HLN and they just reported that the PCSO just released a statement. I lost the link that I had that bookmarked all off the press releases by PCSO. Has anyone seen the statement yet? TIA
Here is a direct link to PSCO - but no news releases are out. Last one showing is the one from yesterday.

http://pcso.us/news

I just checked the site and the only release I see so far is from the 15th. Anyone else know where to find another one?
http://www.pcso.us/news

It's not on the PCSO site yet, but I heard the same thing on CNN from Jean C. She said the PCSO press release verifies that Tommy did call his Grandmother. She also said something else about the release which I didn't catch.

I have been trying to check to see the status on Tommy and Misty at St.John's and for some reason the link is not working for me. I still wonder LP is going to bond one of these two out. Anyone have time to check it out? TIA

My link is not working: http://www.sjso.org/

Sorry guys we cannot carry blogger posts over from other sites.

I have a feeling this case is going to get sicker as we go along, to find the truth.....What n heavens name did that baby have to endure, before she died...

Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin, the teenager who police said was the last person to see Haleigh alive before she disappeared one night in Feb. 2009. Misty Croslin later married and divorced Haleigh's father.

Werter said Tommy Croslin asked to take the lie detector test in March to "clear the air" regarding the events of that night. He took the test April 8.

April 10, Croslin and Werter discussed the results, and two days after that, the two met with private investigator Steven K. Brown, who earlier this week said he knew what happened in the case of the missing 5-year-old girl.

Werter didn't specify what they discussed in that meeting Monday morning, but all three people and agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office went to the Shell Harbour boat ramp after the meeting.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back