2010.04.14 - Tommy allegedly Gives Up Haleigh Tip, lead PCSO to River Monday Night.

I think I owe an apology to Art Harris because I didn't believe any of this on Tuesday when he broke this info. Sorry Art!

In the attorney's press statement, he said after the polygraph Lindsy Croslin called him to say Tommy wanted to meet with the PI, Steve Brown. This is weird to me. Anybody figured this out?

In the interview, the PI said the straw that broke the camels back in regard to cracking the case were the details of what exactly happened in the trailer. He seems to be saying the eyewitness testimony collaborates the evidence he's uncovered and/or LE will uncover at the dock. It's almost as if Tommy may not have known all the details and the PI didn't know all the details, but together there's a complete case.

PI interview:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

Here is the press release issued by Tommy's lawyer

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE
APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.
On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.
On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.
Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.
As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River, Putnam County, Florida.
The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php

Thanks Twall! It explains a lot.....All I keep thinking about is Tommy saying that Misty needs to tell on Ron and to tell the truth (paraphrasing).

So he was brought down there Monday night before all the cameras were there. Before anyone really even knew something was happening at the boat dock. Thanks Twall. That explains the lack of video to me.

Do we know when the news crews arrived at the dock? Is there a chance the divers recovered some evidence before word got out?

Sounds to me that Tommy just might have struck deal and cracked. Why else would he meet with Law Enforcement, State Attorney's Office and FBI after his poly? Why would they do that search of the river? Now I wonder if the reason they took Misty out there was because she didn't believe Tommy talked? LE putting more pressure on her?

His attorney is also making it sound like Tommy's grandmother is lying..LE is holding back the calls so we may never hear what he really said.

Hank Sr. has all but called gma Hollars a liar too

Hollars also said she heard from Misty Croslin on Thursday, who gave more details about Haleigh being dropped into the river tied to a cinder block.

However, her father, Hank Croslin Sr., said Misty Croslin "didn't tell Flo all that stuff."
Croslin Sr. and his wife said they spoke to their daughter and son on Friday morning.

He said Croslin Jr. said he only asked Hollars to get in touch with other family members to arrange visits. At the time Hollars was the only one in the family with money in a telephone account to pay for collect calls from jail, the elder Croslin said.

He said his son isn't talking about the case over the phone but has denied involvement in HaLeigh's disappearance.

"I'm not saying he doesn't know anything," Croslin Sr. said, adding that Hollars may have been repeating the content of letters Misty Croslin sent to her father and another brother in Massachusetts.

He also said the reward money in the case - $35,000 - might be an influence.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-17/source-renewed-search-unnamed

Here is the press release issued by Tommy's lawyer

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE
APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.
On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.
On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.
Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.
As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River, Putnam County, Florida.
The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php

If Tommy took the LE group to the boat docks at 5 p.m. and the commencement of the river search was the next morning...when did they shoo off the family members that were at the boat docks? I thought I read somewhere where there was family members there sometime before the search and law enforcement made them leave before securing the scene to prepare for the search.

Makes you wonder how family found out so fast that Tommy was there and something was going on before they arrived to look around for themselves. I would think if this was part of the interrogation and discussion that day that Tommy wouldn't have been allowed to call or converse with anyone outside that group of law enforcement for him to alert other family to where they were going. How did the family find out so soon and show up in that area?

Remember the two 911 calls?
first came from 116 Tyler Ave.......Tom's????
awhile later another came from Misty......
Misty washing clothes.......(muddy, bloody?)
the 2 calls now make sense
was someone from TC house wanting to tell what happened and changed their minds???
Did we ever hear anymore about that call?
I have no idea at this point where to discuss that first 911 call..........
thanks if mods movve it to correct place!

There were 2 911 calls made that night??? WOW, I must be a lot further behind on this case than I thought because I hadn't heard that before :eek:

There were 2 911 calls made that night??? WOW, I must be a lot further behind on this case than I thought because I hadn't heard that before :eek:

There is much speculation, but I do NOT believe that there was any 911 call from Tyler street that night.

I think that any theory about a 911 call is speculation ... at best. We have no TRUE time line of the public dispatch tapes, and there is no way to tell whether LE was already at the scene at Tyler street or not when the call for Haleigh came in.

I tend to lean to the "or not" side of things, I believe that anything mentioned about 116 Tyler was made AFTER, LE arrived on the scene for Haleigh's disappearance.

Okay now what is REALLY confusing me is that Misty and Tommy BOTH say they did not do anything to Haleigh and that Joe did it BUT HOW do they both end up taking the police to this dock? Were they allowed to talk to each other or what? and how would they know where he threw the body if they werent there/ this is not making any sense at all. Not that I thought it would but anyone else notice this?

If Tommy took the LE group to the boat docks at 5 p.m. and the commencement of the river search was the next morning...when did they shoo off the family members that were at the boat docks? I thought I read somewhere where there was family members there sometime before the search and law enforcement made them leave before securing the scene to prepare for the search.

Makes you wonder how family found out so fast that Tommy was there and something was going on before they arrived to look around for themselves. I would think if this was part of the interrogation and discussion that day that Tommy wouldn't have been allowed to call or converse with anyone outside that group of law enforcement for him to alert other family to where they were going. How did the family find out so soon and show up in that area?

That's right! I completely forgot about that....Who could've told the Cummings.....had to be someone on the "inside" of this case....Why would they go there??? It wasn't like they could search the water by themselves??? Were they there looking for something??

I still want to know who could've told the Cummings this information that lead them there before LE arrived?? The only thing I could think of--

When they heard about Tommy talking (they call it snitching), THEY already knew where to go....Noonne had to tell them. Wonder how they knew that:waitasec:?

Steven Brown, the private investigator lined up the polygraph. He was hired by Crystal Sheffield 10 or 11 months ago. He is former FBI. He would have had the results of the polygraph as soon as they were available and would have reported to Crystal. I'm sure she would have let her parents and Ron's know what they found.

Steven Brown, the private investigator lined up the polygraph. He was hired by Crystal Sheffield 10 or 11 months ago. He is former FBI. He would have had the results of the polygraph as soon as they were available and would have reported to Crystal. I'm sure she would have let her parents and Ron's know what they found.

Are you saying Steve Brown administered the polygraph to Tommy?
I am not clear on what you mean by "lined up".
If so, that is not correct, Ron Grenier did it.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#more-4105

Also, is Steve Brown currently working for CS?

With the bad blood between TN and Crystal, I just don't see her telling TN anything.

I think Tommy is finally telling what crime was committed by all of them to cause a retaliation hit and is leading LE to where the some of that evidence was dumped. I think they took Misty down there to freak her out by letting her know the real story is coming out from Tommy, hoping it will prompt her to talk. I think Tommy is working on a plea deal. In my theory..which is a retaliation hit, they have to solve the first crime before it will lead them to Haleigh's abductor/s, because NO ONE will tell. I am thinking 'several POI's' include everyone surrounding both crimes.. the original and the abduction. Two parallel investigations going on, and LE is keeping details under tight wraps. JMO.

I think Tommy is finally telling what crime was committed by all of them to cause a retaliation hit and is leading LE to where the some of that evidence was dumped. I think they took Misty down there to freak her out by letting her know the real story is coming out from Tommy, hoping it will prompt her to talk. I think Tommy is working on a plea deal. In my theory..which is a retaliation hit, they have to solve the first crime before it will lead them to Haleigh's abductor/s, because NO ONE will tell. I am thinking 'several POI's' include everyone surrounding both crimes.. the original and the abduction. Two parallel investigations going on, and LE is keeping details under tight wraps. JMO.

BBM--Nothing would surprise me anymore in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back