2010.04.15 - JVM Issues - Levi Page is a guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to add... I don't think Grandma Flo is scared of anyone or anything lol

I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of G. Flo. Seriously.

Some kid talking - who is he? Is that Levi?

Here you go Mew:

Originally Posted by Dallasdon
Letter Misty wrote to her relatives (on NG tonight)

I feel so bad about this s*** you know cause I didn’t say it.
I was scare no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and he stayed at the story he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me.
He told me at the house he would kill me to so I didn’t know what to do. He has a (illegible) raped me you know.
I knew Tommy was coming to get the gun but I didn’t know it was gone and that is when Joe got mad.
Tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it.
You know I don’t know where Tommy went.
I don’t think he did s*** but I know he now.
Joe did they was so *advertiser censored**** up and I mean I don’t know how Joe even drove home.
That is why the van has scratch on (illegible) he was so *advertiser censored**** up bad.
That is all for now.
I just wish I knew what he did.
Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this.

Levi interviewed a man that Misty lived with after she and Ronald divorced and that man said that Misty insinuated it was a drug dealer that took Haleigh.

Go Levi! I get so much more info. from Jane's show than NG's.

Misty and Tommy are trying to save themselves and Joe is it. I think the guys were just the clean-up crew for Misty's crime, she called them in.

And yes I know they said Grandma was the tipster, but Sheriff Hardy in his presser today said "NO" specifically to a question if the tipster was from Tennessee.

I have a question, how does AH know what Misty and them are saying if they are all in jail.

WOW..... Misty told the Grandmother that the weapon used was a rope and that actually fits with what was reported that was found in Tommy's home.

I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of G. Flo. Seriously.

Yeah, she might accuse you of being a child rapist and a killer :banghead:

I swear to everything, if it turns out JO is innocent, I will personally hire him an attorney to sue every single one of them for slander and defamation of character.

MC told Flora what about a rope? Or did I get that completely backwards?

JVM said knife for the murder weapon. Was that a slip or a guess on her part?

Art Harris (I think - listening not watching as I type) says Misty told him today the murder weapon is a rope, inferring hanging or strangulation.

Even though I've felt that little Haleigh was gone a year ago, news of the past few days has hit me hard. I have cried over this sweet girl. I am enraged that it appears that we have yet another case where adults knew that a child was deceased and dumped her body like trash to save their own butts. As hard as it was when my Mom and Dad passed, I thank God that they died with dignity, surrounded by those who loved them. Poor Haleigh, Caylee and how many other innocents are murdered and further stripped of any dignity by the callous, heinous acts of adults and left to rot. My apologies for my rant...my heart just breaks for these innocent children. This is a tangled rats nest of a case and I don't know who is responsible, but it sounds like multiple people know what happened.

Oh-oh, Joe called Grandma Flo and swore at her.

Gma Flo is a colorful character ..... she is great.

Levi interviewed a man that Misty lived with after she and Ronald divorced and that man said that Misty insinuated it was a drug dealer that took Haleigh.

His name is Charles Jones and someone asked yesterday on the latest St Johns River search thread if he had been arrested? Has he? If so, why?

Bones, they're looking for Haleigh's bones in that river.

Blood in the van, but Misty says it was deer blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther