2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

This has to be why Shooey was smiling and grinning on the video yesterday, how could you have this stuff going through your mind and keep a straight face.

Since Shoemaker came on board, Ron was back on NG in a suit and a campaign was started at that time. He had been out of the press for a few months IIRC prior and after he joined the case, things changed. IMO

Misty had a stronger reaction to her purse being stolen than Ron does about finding out his girlfriend/babysitter/wife lied about his daughter's murder.

IMO it's more than a liitle outrageous that 14 month later, he's merely disappointed that Misy hasn't told him the truth of what she knows about that night?

1) I don't believe Shoey 'cause that's a load of Hooey.

or

2) I do believe Shoey 'cause Ron isn't mad about any of this because it's a load of Hooey.

Either way, it rings a bit hooey and Shoey's not doing Ron any favors with such characterizations.

Are you channeling Susan Moss? :)

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”

What I left out of the original post was that 5 year old Ronald, Jr. was in the room while this happened.

another red flag. This is not a typical reaction from Ron and it makes no sense. In fact it sounds like something his attorney said... not him.

This whole time Ron has believed Misty's story and his family has had not a bad word to say about her. Well, now she and her brother have led them to that dock and effectively pointed in the direction that Haleigh was dumped. Here is their "closure", the answer to what happened to Haleigh and GGM's response is "you see how that family lies". Ron is disappointed. This is not a typical reaction, IMO.

I have never ever had Hypertension (elevated blood pressure) so I am gonna look real stupid going to the doctor with the story of "Doc it is this case in Florida......this family has blown my blood pressure outta the top of my head and I can't stop reading and thinking and praying and fuming." And I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond disappointed.:banghead:

Me thinks this is a message to Mizz Misty. He is using the media to send her a message. JMO

AH stated on Stephen Watts tonight Misty failed her LDT in connection with Jo O threatening
her with a knife

However...
TJ Ward stated when she was asked if anyone had ever threatened her about Haleigh or told her to never tell, she said... no one had ever threatened her or told her not to tell.. The LVA test revealed her answer was inaccurate..

IIRC.. That particular question prompted her to randomly state.. If anyone ever put a gun in my mouth, I would be freakin out..

So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.

Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.

They can't think people are buying the carp they are selling, darn if it was my son believe you me she would not of been walking for a long time seh would be eating through a staw, even if it was my foster teen same thing, to say he is disappointed come on what happened to I would blow the back of her head off. (I think it was something he said to Tim Miller) Ok on my way to the long long line to the bathroom.

There are no words to describe the audacity of any of the people involved.

A child is dead for going on 15 months and ALL thought only of themselves...YOU FAIL AT LIFE.

Despicable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back