2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ron and bio mom meet to declare H dead

uh oh, JVM footage of Gram on NG

NG showing clips of Gma H. from tonite's JVM show - the one where she's saying the 3 kids (MC Toc & JO) are involved.

In the last hours Ron & Crystal meet to decide whether or not to have Haleigh officially declared dead. NG showing video of JVM's interview with grandma Hollars. Grandma believes MC was also involved in disposing of Haleigh's body at the river. JVM asked her why she believes that. She answers saying it's just the way they've acted since.

I'm having trouble believing that Crystal and Ron met to discuss Haleigh at the jail...

Gma crying when she speaks of her 3 grand children being inolved.
She even thinks misty may have been in the van when they hid the body..GMA sobbing.

AH BREAKING NEWS: misty has been shown BONES
at the crime scene

I knew they had something on that table they wanted her to see.

AH: Misty was shown bones my sources believe were H's

she told it to TOMMY
ALLOWED TO ride together after M's visit

AH on with "breaking news". Sources tell him LE showed MC bones found at the crime scene. Bones were taken to the crime lab to be compared with DNA belonging to Haleigh. MC supposedly told this to Tommy on way back to jail. AH amazed they were allowed to ride together in police car. NG saying not so amazing; LE often puts perps together in case they talk.

Oh Lord. Art Harris better be sure about what he just said.

I don't think that he would report this Kim if it wasn't true. This is just my opinion. Remember they were not letting anyone down there.

where bones from?

know bones found in t river
tommy gone to river before
divers found deer bones in t river

hope to shock misty into a revelation
or refute statements

AH & breaking news....sources telling him that MC was shown bones @ the river...detectives showed them to her...bones sent to crime lab for analysis....his sources believe they were HaLeigh's....MC & ToC were allowed to ride together & MC & ToC were talking...MC told ToC that she'd been shown bones @ the crime scene....AH doesn't know where bones came from...knows they were found in river....saying ToC threw deer bones in river & deer bones were found....AH thinks LE wanted to shock MC into some sort of revelation...to confirm or refute what others in investigation have told them.

ETA: at some point in all this, I think it was when he was talking about deer bones in the river, AH said he wasn't sure any bones were HaLeigh's....hopefully someone else caught what all he was saying...I just recall thinking 'hmmm - you just contradicted yourself'

NG keeps trying to get AH to say Misty was shown HALEIGH'S bones- AH will just say she ws shown bones.

Oh Lord. Art Harris better be sure about what he just said.
I was just thinking maybe LE found deer bones and used this as a trick to get MC to say something.........MOO

Everytime I try to stay away from the news on these case here comes breaking news, gotta get on my puter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname