2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lord. Art Harris better be sure about what he just said.

:banghead::banghead: why do I torture myself, sources sources, how come it is always that, I think what he is saying is for ratings. I must go bang my head some more.

AH: LE let misty and tommy ride together after misty shown h's bones
misty told tommy what she was shown

I was just thinking maybe LE found deer bones and used this as a trick to get MC to say something.........MOO

I hope so! If they were human bones, and they were Haleigh, it just seems so COLD! But maybe LE is going to whatever length they must so Haleigh will have justice! I hope so.

How would Misty and Tommy be in the same police car like Art said? They were there on different days.

But ART doesn't say they are "human bones" and he says "my sources".......remember earlier reports had stated all kinds of stuff was found; it could have been used as a "trick" per say to get mc to open up

OH good grief...No one knew if they were Haleigh bones, could have been animal bones. They were trying to shock a confession out of misty. She cannot be reached...they think she has blood running in those veins.

Bring Granny there...that'll do it..

I was just thinking maybe LE found deer bones and used this as a trick to get MC to say something.........MOO
Wow, wouldn't that be something ? Then they put Misty in the same car with Tommy for the ride back to jail, good move.

I think they can tell deer bones from human bones. :(

He said the bones were sent off to be tested for DNA so I'm thinking that if that other forensic unit was there and determine they were human vs. animal bones that may be the case...

LE must have pulled in some hot shot big time shrinks to write the scripts in order to break them all down

Did this bones trip with MC happen today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member