2010.04 OCSO Supplemental Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Larry King segment where they talk about the diary. I am not seeing Cindy looking daggers at Brad for offering up the diary. (not to be argumentative) I would think it very, very sloppy work on the part of the prosecution to let this diary sit out there until February, 2010, if there really was anything in it that could be useful to their case. I am thinking maybe the reason they got it now was to do a handwriting comparison to verify that Casey really did write the letters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l0R65vo2f4&feature=related[/ame]

CA cuts BC off in mid sentence tells him he is wrong about how the diary was released and says LE took a picture and someone from the media released the picture. If I recall it was released in the document dump as BC stated.

One thing that caught my eye (ear?) in Part 7 of the Larry King show with Brad Conway, was when King brings up the sticker on the duct tape, Conway says right away that LE is trying to tie things found at the scene together that are not related. Now, really Brad, if Casey didn't do this and you don't know who did, how do you know they are not related? Sorry, off topic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4I4PAnVjeI&feature=related[/ame]

Anyone know what all the property forms are about with all the Q #s, anyone know what the Q #'s from the duct tape are?

And what is anyone thinking about YM's statement that Casey said she used chloroform on Kaylee, and it is not found in the interviews? Honest mistake, or is there more to come?
I was looking for the article to post, but it seems to be gone. Anyone else see it?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html (sherrifs office report link)

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069951/detail.html (FDLE report link)

This next page has the links to all the new stuff on the left hand side.
http://www.wftv.com/news/23081784/detail.html

I couldn't find a thread that was specific to these latest supplemental reports that have been released, so I've started this one for discussion.....And so it's easier to find amongst all this new info. It's bombshell after bombshell for real this time!

IMO, the following snip from this report has motive written all over it. A motive that many ws'ers have discussed. Casey wanted to punish Cindy because she wasn't getting the love and attention she so badly wanted- Caylee was getting that attention, and KC was Pi**ed and killed Caylee so the attention would be back on her.

(underlined by me- but 'emphasis added' is from the document)

The second thing I find interesting is that KC allegedly said she didn't want her father or brother to hate her. What about her mom? Reinforces motive that she wanted to punish her mother, imo.

And this doesn't jive with her being molested by these two family members- if they truely did abuse her, why would she care about them hating her for telling the 'truth' about leaving Caylee at home with a sitter who abducted her?

Does anyone know what Maya was in jail for, and how credible a witness would be?

As per RA Maya didn't even know KC and vice vs. and she didn't understand how MAYA is saying that she has spoken to KC - Maya was in a cell in front of RA after RA was moved.

Maya is not credible to me.

OCSO Supplemental Report

Casey Anthony told Robyn Adams she had been sexually abused by both her brother Lee Anthony and her father George Anthony. Casey Anthony said Lee Anthony had sexual intercourse with her until she was fifteen. She claims she was molested by George Anthony when she was younger, but Casey Anthony did not elaborate further. Robyn Adams believes Casey Anthony mentioned this in one of the letters she kept and mailed to Tracey Nealley.

Casey confided to Robyn Adams there was no "Zenaida," Robin Adams believed this may have been written in one of the letters she kept and mailed to Tracey Nealley.

Robyn Adams talked with Casey Anthony on a variety of topics. Casey Anthony told her Caylee Anthony had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Casey Anthony implied her mother Cindy Anthony may have brought the chloroform home when she worked at a local clinic.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

Just some thoughts I having: I am not stuck on anything. This is all too much information for me to digest right away. IMO...

1. Casey is a liar. Cindy and George are liars.

2. I understand the idea that people in jail might/would do/say anything to get out. With that goes the idea that Robyn was/is willing to throw Cindy(a woman she doesn't know) under the bus. Going with the idea she is totally making the chloroform story up. She may be lying, and she may be willing and capable of not caring who gets in trouble as long as she gets out: I am just saying that if she is lying she must be willing to do that, obviously. I don't know if I believe her. I feel like I can't believe her because she is saying something I "wanted" to hear. Like it is too convenient. It does not matter though, I think Casey's fate is tied to other evidence, this just might add to that, if allowed at trial.

3. Casey had the "officers" in mind while writing her letters. Her getting to tell her side of the story without them interrupting her with questions. Lee(and George, I think)told her early on that she should write down what she wanted LE to know. That she could write stuff down and communicate with "someone"/LE that way. She would never write to LE directly but when she found a "friend" she might have saw a chance to kill two birds as they say. So, her first reason would be to show her "innocence" as many have already speculated but also because she has a "thing" for LE. She saw those law enforcement "boys" pouring over her every word and "having a laugh at her expense" over her escapades, in awe of her as a celebrity and hanging on her every interesting word. While also being turned on. :rolleyes:

...JS...

page 175
Hernandez stated one such conversation took place around the time that investigators located what they thought was Caylee, but later turned out not to be Caylee. According to Hernandez, Anthony told her investigators were "not looking in the right place" and it's right in their face but they're not looking in the right place."

Too bad it is all hearsay. Wish some of the more damning stuff would have been in the letters, themselves. Like the "comments" KC made when remains found.:banghead::banghead:

Too bad it is all hearsay. Wish some of the more damning stuff would have been in the letters, themselves. Like the "comments" KC made when remains found.:banghead::banghead:

Robyn can testify that KC made those statements.
They are not hearsay.

Whether she will be viewed as credible witness remains to be seen.
But the statements were allegedly made by Casey, who is available and able to testify. Choosing not to take the stand does not make statements made by her hearsay.

If Robyn was not available to testify the statements made to LE could not be used because Casey's team has the right to cross examine and discredit her. Then it would be hearsay.

And what is anyone thinking about YM's statement that Casey said she used chloroform on Kaylee, and it is not found in the interviews? Honest mistake, or is there more to come?
I was looking for the article to post, but it seems to be gone. Anyone else see it?

There is no discrepency. If you read Det. Melich's report he states that he and Corporal Edwards met with RA on 1/27 and although she would not give a sworn statment without speaking to an attorney, she did talk to them. This is when she said KC told her she used chloroform to put her to sleep. Page 8, handwritten page # 13313

When SA Woehr and SAS Broadway from FDLE took her sworn statement, she was a little less sure it was actually chloroform - bottom of page 3, handwritten page #13477. I have no idea why the media is saying there is a discrepency - it's making me scratch my head - it's all in the reports in black and white.

These are the summaries, I have not gone back through the transcript of RA's interview with FDLE, I will do that now. But as far as I can see, there is no discrepency - both reports mention chloroform.

ETA: OK, RA does talk about chloroform in her transcribed interview with FDLE - page 28. handwritten page 13524, but she seems to back off from what she told Corp. Edwards, Det. Melich, SA Woehr and SAS Broadway in her previous interviews. So it seems that RA is the one backing off the statements she originally made to both OCSO and FDLE. Hope that clears things up a little.

As I recall KC may have broken up with JG because he seemed to like Caylee so much......more than KC?

Sorry for jumping in and out but I've been unable to follow this case for a couple of days. Looks like my family is going to be eating from take-out this weekend. Priorities, ya know:innocent:

As to your thought, yes KC and JG have both repeated comments that KC broke off the engagement b/c of this. IIRC, G&C have mentioned the same sentiment. And, don't forget the birthday card the A's were so quick to show JB in hopes of framing this crime on JG.

Novice Seeker

OCSO Supplemental Report

Casey Anthony told Robyn Adams she had been sexually abused by both her brother Lee Anthony and her father George Anthony. Casey Anthony said Lee Anthony had sexual intercourse with her until she was fifteen. She claims she was molested by George Anthony when she was younger, but Casey Anthony did not elaborate further. Robyn Adams believes Casey Anthony mentioned this in one of the letters she kept and mailed to Tracey Nealley.

Casey confided to Robyn Adams there was no "Zenaida," Robin Adams believed this may have been written in one of the letters she kept and mailed to Tracey Nealley.

Robyn Adams talked with Casey Anthony on a variety of topics. Casey Anthony told her Caylee Anthony had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Casey Anthony implied her mother Cindy Anthony may have brought the chloroform home when she worked at a local clinic.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

Just some thoughts I having: I am not stuck on anything. This is all too much information for me to digest right away. IMO...

1. Casey is a liar. Cindy and George are liars.

2. I understand the idea that people in jail might/would do/say anything to get out. With that goes the idea that Robyn was/is willing to throw Cindy(a woman she doesn't know) under the bus. Going with the idea she is totally making the chloroform story up. She may be lying, and she may be willing and capable of not caring who gets in trouble as long as she gets out: I am just saying that if she is lying she must be willing to do that, obviously. I don't know if I believe her. I feel like I can't believe her because she is saying something I "wanted" to hear. Like it is too convenient. It does not matter though, I think Casey's fate is tied to other evidence, this just might add to that, if allowed at trial.

3. Casey had the "officers" in mind while writing her letters. Her getting to tell her side of the story without them interrupting her with questions. Lee(and George, I think)told her early on that she should write down what she wanted LE to know. That she could write stuff down and communicate with "someone"/LE that way. She would never write to LE directly but when she found a "friend" she might have saw a chance to kill two birds as they say. So, her first reason would be to show her "innocence" as many have already speculated but also because she has a "thing" for LE. She saw those law enforcement "boys" pouring over her every word and "having a laugh at her expense" over her escapades, in awe of her as a celebrity and hanging on her every interesting word. While also being turned on. :rolleyes:

...JS...

(Bold by me)

Let's not forget brother Lee. He, IMO, knows quite a bit more than he ever shared with LE. His loyalty and behavior's have set off the hinky meter more than one can count.
But of course it's just my opinion after watching him through out this entire case.

Novice Seeker

There is no discrepency. If you read Det. Melich's report he states that he and Corporal Edwards met with RA on 1/27 and although she would not give a sworn statment without speaking to an attorney, she did talk to them. This is when she said KC told her she used chloroform to put her to sleep. Page 8, handwritten page # 13313

When SA Woehr and SAS Broadway from FDLE took her sworn statement, she was a little less sure it was actually chloroform - bottom of page 3, handwritten page #13477. I have no idea why the media is saying there is a discrepency - it's making me scratch my head - it's all in the reports in black and white.

These are the summaries, I have not gone back through the transcript of RA's interview with FDLE, I will do that now. But as far as I can see, there is no discrepency - both reports mention chloroform.

ETA: OK, RA does talk about chloroform in her transcribed interview with FDLE - page 28. handwritten page 13524, but she seems to back off from what she told Corp. Edwards, Det. Melich, SA Woehr and SAS Broadway in her previous interviews. So it seems that RA is the one backing off the statements she originally made to both OCSO and FDLE. Hope that clears things up a little.

Thanks, I finally found it, Iguess I missed that paragraph altogether, my bad.

I guess I don't have the same page numbers as you? Do not see a page 13477. :waitasec:

It is their first report, and it is down the bottom of page 3, and I thought the handwritten number was 13477 - I just checked again and it does say 13477. Towards the bottom of the page, the last paragraph. does this help?

As per RA Maya didn't even know KC and vice vs. and she didn't understand how MAYA is saying that she has spoken to KC - Maya was in a cell in front of RA after RA was moved.

Maya is not credible to me.

Apparently Maya and KC were talking through the vents.

ETA:
P13306 Corporal Santiago showed me the layout of the Lima dorm at the female detention center. He also confirmed that inmates do often communicate through the ventilation system".
P13309
Maya Derkovic was at the Orange County Jail pending trial for her case when Casey Anthony was first arrested and brought into her dorm. (L-dorm). Maya Derkovic recognized Casey Anthony from seeing her on television. Over the course of the next few weeks, Maya Derkovic established a friendship with Casey Anthony and spoke with her several times through the cell's ventilation system.

I'm pretty sure that some of what she says is backed up in the letters, but I'll have to get back to you on that one.

(Laptop charger died yesterday so I couldn't access anything,:banghead: and I'm playing catch up again now that I have my new one.)

I'm sure there was a motive in Maya talking to the dets to benefit herself, but that doesn't mean it's not true.
Time will tell.
JMO

What hogwash about Casey wanting all the attention back on herself. There's no way she'd want all that attention. She'd need Cindy distracted with working and life, so that she could con her out of credit cards and money and that would mean getting less attention not more. If supporting someone through everything they do, putting a nice roof over her head, food, clothes, and even a vehicle to drive isn't love and attention I don't know what is. Casey wanted free of having to stay home and care for a child, some men don't want women with kids, and Caylee caused her parents to be even more concerned about her working and responsibility. They focused more attention on Casey because she had Caylee, which is normal if leeching and unmarried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox