2010.04 OCSO Supplemental Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really holding back on comments about the letters and their fallout. I truly do not want to get booted from good ol' WS. Every snitch is mostly truthful because they are peddling info, and most of it is sort of a corroboration, if that makes any sense. I do want to stress to all me beloved WS posters that will never have, nor ever will see, the insides of a lockup, once you snitch your 'jacket' on your folder has an annotation. In PA it is a simple stamp that says 'k-9' on the lower left hand corner. This can be a DEATH sentence under certain circumstances.

In fact, anyone who gets a sentence that seems too light has to combat rumours of being a snitch. LE around these parts do their best to generate paperwork to make it look like a sentence adjustment. Most folks who have done any 'real' time knows that anyone who took a plea can not go for a reduction, hence getting out early MUST be related to snitching. Snitches get stitches is more than a cute (Yeah, I know) saying. Heck, being too chummy with the guards can be enough to get you jumped.

One thing that really had me ticked was her going on about commissary and what she was getting, etc. If she was not in that PC kiddieland, does anyone here think she has the strength and fighting skills to keep that Santa bag she gets week in and week out? Not bloody likely. Finally, I was gratified that she confirmed me supposition that the other inmates give her grief through the vents. I got a pretty good yet evil chuckle when she bragged about 'putting number 10 (or 20?, I forget) in 'her' place. She is NEVER going to sign out of PC and that is going to be its own form of hell. Trust me on that.

Thanks for your valuable imput TM.
Besides senstence reduction, are there other things these inmates could get out of passing on all of this info to LE?
Like more time in the rec area, extra phone time, being moved to a preferred dorm etc?
TIA

::snipped for relevance::

Unless the outgoing mail is specifically designated as privileged, the corrections officers/staff are directed* to "open and inspect" it to determine if threats, codes, escape plans, etc. are contained therein.

So...Robyn's letters weren't inspected at all, or they were given only a cursory glance, or it was known what she was mailing to outsiders and it wasn't deemed important, or it was known what she was mailing to outsiders and she was allowed it as a favor. Interesting.

*see Section 9.03 of attached .doc file: Florida Model Jail Standards; effective 1.01.2010, found HERE

Hi, all! Brought this over from another thread as a reference for people curious about rules and regs for inmate mail. HTH...

Attachments

• FMJS_-_010110.doc
    378.5 KB · Views: 4
"During our interview, Krystal Holloway allowed us to download her cell phone that contained dated photographs of her and George Anthony. The phone also had several telephone numbers for George Anthony."

Wonder what will come out if these numbers?

One of the numbers that was found on KH's phone is listed in Casey's phone as the number for "Momma".

I have no idea why GA would give KH that number if he was having an affair but who knows. :waitasec:. The "Momma" number is 808-4731.

BBM

IMO, Casey was more of an afterthought. At the beginning of the supplemental report by YM, he writes Maya got in touch with them with info about an unsolved murder, then went on to give them info about Casey. It doesn't say who brought it up first.

Another strange thing is that RA distances herself from Maya and states to LE that she doesn't know her. Yet RA and her dad speak of Maya in their phone conversations frequently. Her dad tells RA that he sent Maya a Christmas bag and hopes she receives it among other comments. :waitasec:

Obviously, RA is flat out mistruthing about not knowing Maya. Another puzzle.

For what it's worth my letter from jail story ~

In the mid 1970's a letter arrived at my parent's house marked "corrections facility". Turns out a guy I briefly knew ended up there. I never wrote him or even knew he was in jail. I knew he was bad news because he threw a brick through the picture window of my parent's living room when I wouldn't go out with him.

Turns out he shared my address and picture with other inmates. One of the inmates wrote to me. He stated that ___ ______ had given him my info and how he would love to meet me when he got out. Lucky me! Of course I never wrote back.

Shortly thereafter, a letter arrived from the officials of the facility stating that they noticed a letter had been mailed to our address and they would appreciate any information regarding the sender (inmate) that we could provide. My father immediately wrote a letter back to them saying that we didn't know the sender or anything about him but that we knew of ____ ____ and were sure that he had given our address/my name to the inmate because he stated so within the letter. Also we didn't know much about ____ ____ either as he was from another state where the prison was, but I had met him in my town the summer before as he hung out for awhile with some of my friends. No one knew him well but we were young and just accepted people. No one I knew had been involved in any criminal activity up to that point.

That was the end of it thank God.

On written page 13510 (wesh pdf 205/279) or right after, LE begins to discuss with RA if she knew Casey from before - they ask her "Did you know KC from before?" Then LE mentions something about Olive Garden. At this point, RA begins to talk about her MIL coming to visit. Also I noted that she says she has no Atty. present.

They go on to talk about "stuff" KC gave Caylee "antihistamines". RA says, "I don't think it takes a Rocket Science to figure out when you're not sick or not ill its contrary to give somebody something."

RA now views it that Maya is bringing her name in to reduce her sentence. Later RA states, "Maya didn't know about KC".

I'm wondering why the question about the Olive Garden was asked by LE to RA. :waitasec:

I have been really holding back on comments about the letters and their fallout. I truly do not want to get booted from good ol' WS. Every snitch is mostly truthful because they are peddling info, and most of it is sort of a corroboration, if that makes any sense. I do want to stress to all me beloved WS posters that will never have, nor ever will see, the insides of a lockup, once you snitch your 'jacket' on your folder has an annotation. In PA it is a simple stamp that says 'k-9' on the lower left hand corner. This can be a DEATH sentence under certain circumstances.

In fact, anyone who gets a sentence that seems too light has to combat rumours of being a snitch. LE around these parts do their best to generate paperwork to make it look like a sentence adjustment. Most folks who have done any 'real' time knows that anyone who took a plea can not go for a reduction, hence getting out early MUST be related to snitching. Snitches get stitches is more than a cute (Yeah, I know) saying. Heck, being too chummy with the guards can be enough to get you jumped.

One thing that really had me ticked was her going on about commissary and what she was getting, etc. If she was not in that PC kiddieland, does anyone here think she has the strength and fighting skills to keep that Santa bag she gets week in and week out? Not bloody likely. Finally, I was gratified that she confirmed me supposition that the other inmates give her grief through the vents. I got a pretty good yet evil chuckle when she bragged about 'putting number 10 (or 20?, I forget) in 'her' place. She is NEVER going to sign out of PC and that is going to be its own form of hell. Trust me on that.
ITA Thommy. PC is the very worst place to have to do your time. I know most people think that it would be easier, because you are kept safe and away from all of the other inmates. In jail the need to talk to anyone is important, as it's one of the only things you have. Sitting alone in a cell 23 out of every 24 hours is maddening. It's hard to explain the sort of isolation PC produces and the effect it has on a persons psyche without actually being there. I also agree that Casey will be in PC, in prison, for a very long time. Hopefully, the guards there will be very cautious of her manipulations as they have heard about the incidents from Orange County.

Many inmates, in PC, know they are risking great harm or death if released back into GP, but many beg to be let back into population regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels