2010.05.11 - "The irony is rich!"

Irony is, CM saying in Dec 2008 that KC has no chance in hell and needs to just take a plea for Life in prision....then in Mar 2010...he all of a sudden thinks he is going to walk out hand in hand with KC after the trial?

Are we still having fun CM? I have not seen him smile since he made that statement. Oh how, irony is rich....

Irony is CA says she misses her daughter and goes to every hearing just to get a quick glimpse of her, but she can't make one single jail house visit to just say "I love you" to her daughter.

George’s many supporters on Facebook are growing. Ninety-nine percent are young to middle aged potential mistresses...uh... females, but Cindy recently shortened his leash (Benhaida confession).

You should have told the truth from the beginning, George! Look at all the women you could be with instead of Cindy.
---------------------------
Righteous Cindy complained that her daughter swindled people out of money while her own husband swindled his mistress for $5000.
---------------------------
Cindy’s home is in foreclosure and a jail cell is opening somewhere for her.

Well now, speaking of George.....

Just yesterday, George & Cindy were both in court attendance, and just yesterday, the ever so eloquent Linda Drane Burdick subtly let it be known that June 15th is the date they are going with for Caylee's disappearance, and wouldn't you just know it, the very following day, today, George is absentee from the court room?

And such an important day at that, when the presiding Judge rules on a Death Penalty for George's daughter, one would expect her father would be there, no?

Gosh, I hope George isn't suffering from some sort of guilt for lying to the State about the morning activities of June 16th. ;)

Oh, the irony is rich, indeed!

If the fight really happened, it is very ironic that the fact that their lying about it helps the State, not CMA. The defense could use the fight to argue emotional distress as a mitigating factor. Now they can't, plus the State can argue premeditation without the fact of the fight being brought in.:waitasec:

Baez selected a famous novel to attempt to sway the Honorable Judge Perry’s ruling, but the novel he selected is infamous for using the “N” word 48 times.

Casey sold pics of Caylee for big bucks to get her the best defense...and has hired the worst attorneys on the planet. I guess money doesn't guarantee integrity and professionalism, or get out of jail free cards for RV trips to Costa Rica.

The defense also claims the state was trying to bankrupt Casey...yes, because if the DP wasn't on the table, the money would have been spent differently? BS. The biggest irony is that Casey was indigent for years before Caylee's murder. Just making big bucks off of a one time deal does not make someone have an income or not be indigent.

Last Irony? Had Casey made a honest living and not depended upon everyone else for money, this situation might not have happened in the first place. She could have just had her own place and paid for a babysitter (might have had to have two or more jobs, but still, it could have been done) or had her parents happily watch Caylee, knowing that she's living a good, honest life and trying her best. But no, she chose to lie, cheat, and steal instead, and most likely got jealous over the amount of money spent on Caylee everyday. Can't have your cake and eat it too, Casey. Honesty really is the best policy, isn't it?

Baez selected a famous novel to attempt to sway the Honorable Judge Perry’s ruling, but the novel he selected is infamous for using the “N” word 48 times.

And IN the novel the white trash girl accuses a minority of a crime they didn't commit.

Her only freedom from Cindy was Caylee's demise.Happy Mothers Day?

Casey says Caylee was kidnapped by a Spanish speaking nanny.
Cindy did an interview on a Spanish speaking TV station - Univision - saying that Caylee may be in Puerto Rico - Sept 2008.
Baez did an interview with the same Spanish speaking TV station after his press conference January 21, 2009.
Tony P. says his Uncle Leonard had been doing interviews with the same Spanish speaking TV station - August 21, 2008.
Baez is a confirmed guest at a party (May 2010) sponsored by a woman who is a tv producer and host of a talk show which is broadcast on the same Spanish speaking station.
Ironic that the Defense wants to blame a Spanish speaking woman for Caylee's kidnap and murder, and wants to do it by using a Spanish speaking TV station!!!!

Cindy did an interview on a Spanish speaking TV station - Univision - saying that Caylee may be in Puerto Rico - Sept 2008.
Baez did an interview with the same Spanish speaking TV station after his press conference January 21, 2009.
Tony P. says his Uncle Leonard had been doing interviews with the same Spanish speaking TV station - August 21, 2008.
Baez is a confirmed guest at a party (May 2010) sponsored by a woman who is a tv producer and host of a talk show which is broadcast on the same Spanish speaking station.
Ironic that the Defense wants to blame a Spanish speaking woman for Caylee's kidnap and murder, and wants to do it by using a Spanish speaking TV station!!!!

And STILL our ever intrepid LEAD DEFENSE ATTORNEY seems to be sending signals that the best place for his client to receive a favorable jury pool is in South Florida, a mere 90 miles north from a Spanish speaking mainland! Now dear readers is the time to re-examine the situation: is it IRONY or sheer STUPIDITY?

And STILL our ever intrepid LEAD DEFENSE ATTORNEY seems to be sending signals that the best place for his client to receive a favorable jury pool is in South Florida, a mere 90 miles north from a Spanish speaking mainland! Now dear readers is the time to re-examine the situation: is it IRONY or sheer STUPIDITY?

Would it not be another appeal issue if a majority of the jury were hispanic and they found her guilty? jmo

Indeed the irony is very rich!

And IN the novel the white trash girl accuses a minority of a crime they didn't commit.

To be fair to Harper Lee, it's not done out of racism, but the reverse (in fact the character Dill in the book is based on her dear friend Truman Capote). Mark Twain uses racist language in his books but not to promote racism. Archie Bunker was a racist but nobody could say that Norman Lear's outlook was less than progressive. It's just a literary device guys. Like irony. To prove a point that racism and most other isms are just ignorance and fear.

JB has said and done things that are dumb, and this was one of them, but not because the book itself is inherently racist, in fact it's the opposite. JB's idiocy was from taking something like that and pandering to a minority judge.

How's this for irony (I came up with it after today's motion) - Casey hires a lawyer who acts like a two year old to defend her against the murder of her own two year old. So how's that working out for ya, Casey?

Take the Ethical Challenge: �Are You a Survivor?�

http://www.legalspan.com/fedbar/catalog.asp?UGUID=&ItemID=20010926-147985-182012

Wow! That strikes me as kinda funny! So, are they teaching ethics, or how to get around ethics without losing your license? Cuz it seems to me that CM is working with an attorney right now who could use a class in ethics. Or, perhaps CM is studying JB to see how he skirts around things so he can teach it at this class? :waitasec: I don't know. It seems ironic to me, but that's just moo.

How about showing up for court in a blouse the same orange shade used for inmate
jumpsuits ........ IRONIC

Wow, this was the Hearing O' Irony is Rich today:

Baez complaining about the state taking two and one half years to do something.
Baez saying the JAC pays slave wages in front of an African American judge.
Baez owns an IPAD, but can't seem to figure out how to Twitter.
Baez seems to think we're still in the '80's when most phones were landlines (HHJP asked him several times why he didn't pick up the phone and call these people).
Baez schooling HHJP (at least trying to).
Baez using "unique opportunity" to describe ambushing experts at a convention.

Wow! That strikes me as kinda funny! So, are they teaching ethics, or how to get around ethics without losing your license? Cuz it seems to me that CM is working with an attorney right now who could use a class in ethics. Or, perhaps CM is studying JB to see how he skirts around things so he can teach it at this class? :waitasec: I don't know. It seems ironic to me, but that's just moo.

I think it would be a waste for JB, I don't think the word "ethics" is in his vocabulary.

Cats out of the bag Jose. Your expert witnesses now know you'll be stalking them at their convention! FOILED again!

Does anyone think he'll still show up at the conference, head hunting for new free expert witnesses, that will write what he wants to hear?

I do!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled