2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU TrY for allllll your hard work on the CBS photos!!!!! Soooooo helpful !!!!

I love the intensity of baby Caylee's eyes in this photo (which CBS tried to remove), and the irony that Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket in this photo (and several other of the CBS photos), may be an excellent piece of evidence to make the connection to the Winnie the Pooh blanket found with Caylee's remains!

Caylee_2withWTPblanket.jpg

ya know that other pic you mentioned--she was holding a stuffed animal--I would bet that that animal is the Winnie the Pooh bear that was at the memorial for her----

WFTV did a short piece on these pix during their 5 PM newscast, and said they were trying to find out who these pix came from, and who got paid for them. :)

WFTV did a short piece on these pix during their 5 PM newscast, and said they were trying to find out who these pix came from, and who got paid for them. :)

I haven't seen any video on WFTV's website but I did see that the Orlando Sentinel TV critic Hal Boedeker has asked CBS about the photos too, he mentions it in his blog below. I don't see in his blog where he's gotten a reply from CBS though.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...aylee-anthony-cbs-news-shares-new-photos.html

Saw that too and thought it was interesting that since this time it's CBS, WFTV is suddenly interested in who got paid for the pics and where they came from.

However the 200,000 dollar ABC picture deal is a story yet to be covered by them. :)

Geez! The way that family snapped pix I bet they still have a "cool mil" to sell. Srsly makes me wanna :sick: but then again nothing is sacred with these folks MOO!

I keep checking eBay for Caylee's toys, clothes, crib, et cetera. Only a matter of time. JMO.

Naw! Cindy will need to keep them for Caylee's shrine! MOO and that was really rude to say!
Baby Angels deserve a shrine! Caylee deserves a shrine! just not in CA's home... IMO!

Lee and mallory will get them someday I bet!

ya know that other pic you mentioned--she was holding a stuffed animal--I would bet that that animal is the Winnie the Pooh bear that was at the memorial for her----

THX! I just saw that pic and thought the same thing! Now I gotta slooth!

Geez! now I have to learn how to post a pic! IMO it is the same bear!

Your opinion. Selling pictures, selling belongings - what's the difference? It's all blood money and going towards the defense of her murderer. It's really quite rude to profit off of this angel's death, and defend to the hilt her murderer. But, that's JMO - rude or not.

I was kidding I don't doubt that CA will try and make a buck off of them! You are NOT being rude!

Looks like the same bear to me... see the ear?

Saw that too and thought it was interesting that since this time it's CBS, WFTV is suddenly interested in who got paid for the pics and where they came from.

However the 200,000 dollar ABC picture deal is a story yet to be covered by them. :)

WFTV was the FIRST station to report the $200K video deal between Anthony and ABC. Here's an article on it from September 11, 2008.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17451650/detail.html

The home videos of Caylee Marie Anthony celebrating a birthday and swimming in the backyard pool, which appeared exclusively on ABC News, have captured the hearts of many. But they are also raising questions now over whether the network paid for them, how much it paid and to whom.

There are reports that ABC possibly paid $200,000 for licensing rights to the videos. On Thursday, ABC News told Eyewitness News, "ABC News licensed footage and photos from rights holders.
Kathi Belich reported it on air too. Here's the video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17451935/index.html

Then it was just the additional 10k that CA spoke of. It's still blood money.

I decided to take a look at what photos from the two CBS photo galleries:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short

and

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html

Casey Anthony Personal Photos

are in the CBS 48 Hours video just to see how many photos ended up on the 48 Hours video and how many photos which are in the two galleries weren't in the show.

(My post #239 in this thread has links to the CBS video and the ones from Youtube, you can right mouse click on the CBS one to open it in a new window and watch the video on the CBS website.)

I watched the videos on Youtube so I could screenshot the photos that I saw. The CBS website has a clearer copy of the 48 Hours video, but the video would not restart properly if I paused it.

These photos from both galleries are in the CBS 48 Hours video:

Photos which are in both the photo galleries and the 48 Hours CBS show:
(file names below)

Caylee_(51)

Caylee_(22)

Caylee_(71)

l_30d74a34a889c96bba9c92eea

50-casey_0013

79_0011

l_71e118ed906ff825ceccaad7e

Caylee_(72)

l_9ee424b79d766809daa96cdcc

Caylee_(66)

50-casey_0013

52_0014

53_0016

Caylee_(48)

Evidencephoto3. Photo is pixilated on the CBS website.

caseyparty3, photo on CBS website is pixilated.

Caylee_(57) Photo was in CBS photo gallery, has since been removed from public view. This is baby Caylee with the WTP blanket, hat, and pink sunglasses.

It is still on the CBS website:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(57).jpg

It's on the CBS video 48 Hours mystery

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony - 48 Hours - CBS News

at time stamp 13:17/ 43:03

The photo can also be seen on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7NTVX_jO5E

at timestamp 9:39/ 9:53 (Part 2 of 5 video in my earlier post referenced above)

79_0011

caseymyspacephoto

CaseyCaylee3—SourceFaceboo

Caylee_(45)

CaseyCaylee2--sourceFaceboo

l_f2a2b9ff75f9e0de5668a0aee

Caylee_(67)

Caylee_(63)

Caylee_(24)

Caylee_(16) Photo is cropped in CBS video to show Casey only.

Caylee_(23)

Photo not on the CBS galleries but on the CBS website:

Caylee_(1) Cindy, George, Caylee. This was in the CBS video.

Caylee_(12) Cindy's dad with infant Caylee.

Caylee_(2) This photo of a young Caylee with a WTP blanket and hat was removed from the gallery Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short.

Photos in the CBS video but not on the website galleries:

Caylee_(1) Cindy, George, and Caylee

Cindy holding young infant Caylee.

Cindy in chair with baby Caylee.

George holding young infant Caylee.

Cindy in pool with Caylee.

Photo of Caylee, Casey, Cindy, Cindy's mom.

Cindy with Lee and Casey when they were children.

Several photos of Caylee with red vacuum cleaner.

several photos of Caylee with her eyes closed cupping her face.

several photos of Caylee with curly hair.

All photos of JG with Caylee and/or Casey.

Only one “anything but clothes” party photos is on the CBS website, several more of them are in the video.

All Fusian party photos. They are in the video.

Casey's mug shots. There are a couple of them in the video.

In addition there are videoclips of Caylee in a wading pool, Caylee in a white lacy hat, Caylee looking for Easter eggs, Caylee at Christmas, Caylee's birthday, Casey playing with Caylee, and Caylee on Father's Day that are in the 48 Hours video.

At the last Hearing on May 11, 2010, SA Linda Drane Burdick said that the State has about 6,000 photos, and there will need to be a Hearing for the Judge to rule on which photos will be admitted into evidence during the murder trial. (after the Defense and State have tried to come to an agreement between themselves on which photos will be used).

It seems extremely WRONG in my opinion, that CBS (or ABC or any media) is HELPING the Defense, the accused baby murderer, by publishing photos of the VICTIM, which were sold by the VICTIM's family members! CBS and other media are HELPING the accused baby murderer taint a potential jury pool, by publishing photos which try to manipulate the potential jury into having an opinion of the accused baby murderer as a "good mother". This is all done in advance of any rulings by a Judge as to whether the photos will be admitted into evidence at trial.

At the Hearing on May 11, 2010 Lyon stated several times that the accused murderer is portrayed by the public as a promiscuous, bad mother and worse, and there was much discussion of the "blue dress party photos". The SAME DAY photos are published by the media, depicting a happy, smiling, clean Caylee with a smiling mother. OBVIOUS damage control, IMO.

IMO it is disgusting the VICTIM of murder is being SOLD to assist the accused murderer, and also that the media is legally allowed to assist the DEFENSE by publishing photos which portray the accused murderer in the best possible light, while not allowing the State to present their photo evidence to contradict that portrayal.

Umm does anyone else find pic number 2 in the Casey album hysterical? What is this? Some kind of wannabe glamour shot?
It's actually a year book photo. I had to take a similar one with the feathers and all. Ours were also red, but the background was white (school colors). You don't have to pick that shot, (I went with the cap and gown shot) but they give you the proofs of all of them.

It's actually a year book photo. I had to take a similar one with the feathers and all. Ours were also red, but the background was white (school colors). You don't have to pick that shot, (I went with the cap and gown shot) but they give you the proofs of all of them.

Someone here has that picture as an avatar. I totally totally thoght they photoshopped her in. I have never seen a yearbook picture like that! Graduation pics around here are usually in a black drape or in regular clothes. It looks like she's in vaudeville!:dance:

It's an appropriate shot considering she didn't graduate. :)

Can't help but draw comparisons to poor Caylee and the Laci Peterson case. The Rocha family willingly shared pics in hopes that getting her photo out there would assist in finding her. With poor Caylee, pics are being shared but only if there's a monetary gain. How horribly tragic that that is the legacy that's left behind for this beautiful child ... GREED! Sorry - JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500