2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO these photos are NOT a part of any deal made with CBS and 48 hours last fall. I believe they've been negotiated in a new deal with Cindy ... otherwise they would have been released by now ... I don't for one minute think $20K is all they got for the first batch and for their appearance on 48 Hours ... with or without the cruise ... and I think they got a whole lot more for this batch, especially because there are quite a few new ones that have not shown up on any networks or web sites ... I don't put it past Cindy to hold out and negotiate the best price that she could for her dwindling pile of photos to sell ... not one bit ...

I too find this even more reprehensible than the pictures previously sold !! Either as income for the Anthonys, funding their defense or their daughter's defense ... anyway you look at it, it's about as low as this family can go ... IMO :furious:

ITA with you!

I am so utterly appalled. Just when I start to feel a little bad for CA & GA I find out even more disturbing behavior on their part! Checkbook Journalism, I don't think it should be allowed. It seems to me that CA & GA are the vehicle by which to funnel $$$....jmho. :banghead:

I'd say that I'm shocked, but isn't this what we've come to now expect from the Anthony's?!

Liars, liars pants on fire!

Thanks for the info! I wish I knew how to do all that with pics on the computer.

It makes perfect sense because of course Cindy would include all of her best photos of Casey with Caylee to sell to CBS hoping they would show Mother of the Year in the best possible light.

To save the photos to your computer, go to the CBS photo galleries, the links for the photo galleries are in the above post of mine, then put your mouse on the photo and right mouse click on it. You will see a list, scroll to Save Picture As... and click on that. You will then be able to save the jpg picture file to your computer. You may want to make a folder named Caylee and then save the photos to one folder. Then click on the next photo in the gallery and repeat the process until you've downloaded all the photos.

Then go to that folder on your computer where you saved the photos, open it and the View menu to look at the photos, you can change how you view the photos and how you arrange the photos in the folder.

Caylee looks so cute in the photos. I'm going to guess that these photos from the gallery
Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

were part of the package of photos and videos that Cindy sold to 48 hours.
Snipped

Thank you. Your explanation is very logical and probably exactly what went on and it makes me feel a little less furious about these pictures. Anyone receiving any $$$ for the photos and videos of Caylee still makes me mad, but at least I am not any madder or more mad, if that makes sense.

regarding the shadows or bags under Caylee's eyes. Allergies can do that (and we do have a lot of allergies in the South). Kids that age tend to have one cold after another, too, they seem to have to catch every single little virus for the first time, you know. Chlorine might also be a culprit as far as eye bags/puffy eyes. I do think Caylee looks like she might be tired in one or two pictures, but then again, some children just have a complexion that has those circles under the eyes, one of my brothers and I had that a lot I think as kids, him especially, he had more of a blond, sallow kind of complexion and he really would have those circles a lot. I think some of it may possibly just be the shape under her eyes and her complexion to some extent. When I think of some of the awful pictures we have of our son, pictures with a bruise or a bump or scratch (so many! And we are like hyper overprotective and safety-conscious), pictures in bad light, or him looking really sleepy, or making an awful face, or whatever. Gosh, don't we all have some pictures of our kids with circles under the eyes or stuff like that? But still, I know, I speculate and wonder about Caylee's pictures too just like we all (or most of us) do.

The A's don't use clorine in their pool. They use natural environmentally safe pool conditioner/cleaner. In some pictures Caylee looks stressed, more so than allergies. In other pictures Caylee has a rash around her mouth. Apparently Caylee was having a reaction to something. jmo

ITA with you!

I am so utterly appalled. Just when I start to feel a little bad for CA & GA I find out even more disturbing behavior on their part! Checkbook Journalism, I don't think it should be allowed. It seems to me that CA & GA are the vehicle by which to funnel $$$....jmho. :banghead:

I'd say that I'm shocked, but isn't this what we've come to now expect from the Anthony's?!

Liars, liars pants on fire!

I think CA/GA will get their payback in the form of her girlfriend and her
husband (the couple who go to court with them) I believe that this lady
has a diary and will be writing a book ( I may read it,bcuz she was not involved) with all the insider info.They see the money to be made,and CA
will get her payback,that couple see the monies to be made. Just wait
this woman will write a book and tell CA/GA to take a hike.:croc:

Umm does anyone else find pic number 2 in the Casey album hysterical? What is this? Some kind of wannabe glamour shot?

I noticed Whinnie the Pooh reared his head several times in these photos. Kinka eeri. IMO

Thank you. Your explanation is very logical and probably exactly what went on and it makes me feel a little less furious about these pictures. Anyone receiving any $$$ for the photos and videos of Caylee still makes me mad, but at least I am not any madder or more mad, if that makes sense.

Both photo galleries look like they were uploaded on the same day though, May 11, 2010.

If you look at the photo properties (right mouse click on the photo and click on the Properties link, you will see the URL of each photo.

The first photo in the series (Caylee on the couch) from the gallery Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short has a URL of

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(51).jpg

CBS is loading the photo galleries by date. If you look at other CBS photo galleries they are uploaded by month and date.

2010/05/11 from the URL above.

In the Casey Anthony Personal Photos gallery the first photo (Casey with Caylee - Casey in red top) in the sequence has the URL:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/l_30d74a34a889c96bba9c92eea.jpg

So both galleries were uploaded on May 11, 2010.

So the websleuthers who think that Cindy may be selling new pictures to CBS or getting new money, well you may be right as well. I don't know.

Both photo galleries look like they were uploaded on the same day though, May 11, 2010.

If you look at the photo properties (right mouse click on the photo and click on the Properties link, you will see the URL of each photo.

The first photo in the series (Caylee on the couch) from the gallery Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short has a URL of

CBS is loading the photo galleries by date. If you look at other CBS photo galleries they are uploaded by month and date.

In the Casey Anthony Personal Photos gallery the first photo (Casey with Caylee - Casey in red top) in the sequence has the URL:

So the websleuthers who think that Cindy may be selling new pictures to CBS or getting new money, well you may be right as well. I don't know.

Thanks for pointing that out ... I'm pretty convinced they're part of a new deal with the Anthonys ...
It's the timing that really urks me .. new Judge ... DP hearings and schedules ... new Judge keeping the trial in Orlando ... bringing in a jury from another county ...
What better time than now while it's in the local news to poison even more counties in Florida and what better way than national TV ... Call me suspicious, very, very suspicious ...
Maybe the Anthonys are saving up for a jury consultant ?

Just thought of something else ... wasn't the 11th the day George and Conway were absent from court?

IMO these photos are NOT a part of any deal made with CBS and 48 hours last fall. I believe they've been negotiated in a new deal with Cindy ... otherwise they would have been released by now ... I don't for one minute think $20K is all they got for the first batch and for their appearance on 48 Hours ... with or without the cruise ... and I think they got a whole lot more for this batch, especially because there are quite a few new ones that have not shown up on any networks or web sites ... I don't put it past Cindy to hold out and negotiate the best price that she could for her dwindling pile of photos to sell ... not one bit ...

I too find this even more reprehensible than the pictures previously sold !! Either as income for the Anthonys, funding their defense or their daughter's defense ... anyway you look at it, it's about as low as this family can go ... IMO :furious:

Yeah, and did anyone notice that in the Casey set, the pics were mostly ones that made her look like a loving mother? It's like they went through the thousands of photos they and Casey had and picked the twenty or so that made her look good. It so had me fuming. Yeah, so loving and then look what happened to Caylee! So loving and she threw her away anyway!

And the Caylee photos almost had me tears. Such a beautiful, special child. I just can't imagine how someone so evil had a child so beautiful. HOW COULD YOU DO IT, CASEY? HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

And typical Anthonys...lets make some more bucks in the vain hope that our monster daughter won't be killed. I just do not understand how they can do this, pimp Caylee's pictures out for the sake of her murderess mother. It's just SICK. HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THESE PICS AND STILL THINK CASEY DIDN'T DO IT? HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THEM AND STILL ACT LIKE CAYLEE DOESN'T MATTER?

Yes it was...but I don't see how that would relate

Well I don't think it would relate "directly".........BUT if the Anthony's were (on the 11th) aware of what "costs" that were denied ( such as jury consultant, second attorney costs to attend jury selection) they might have an incentive to "raise funds" for KC to pay for the services / experts that were denied State / JAC funds.

In other words.....why raise money to pay for the tab the state is willing to pick up?????

Just a possibility........I have no knowledge to back it up.

One can't ignore however, the coincidence in the date......................

In a lot of these pictures of Casey, she's always seeming to be feigning a way over-exaggerated smile..as if to say "Look at how much fun I'm having being a mom!" Whereas Caylee's smile doesn't seem to reciprocate the "blast" KC wants you to think they're having..going with my previous thoughts that KC was just going through the motions, not genuinely "feeling it".

DSCN1872.jpg

Like that one, and there are others like it, too.

it kills me to see pictures of caylee with her mother. she loved her mom so much. nothing about this case gets me like videos of caylee and pictures of her with her mom.

Well I don't think it would relate "directly".........BUT if the Anthony's were (on the 11th) aware of what "costs" that were denied ( such as jury consultant, second attorney costs to attend jury selection) they might have an incentive to "raise funds" for KC to pay for the services / experts that were denied State / JAC funds.

In other words.....why raise money to pay for the tab the state is willing to pick up?????

That would have been the May 6th hearing though...George and Conway were absent on the 11th when the pictures were posted.

At least I think that is what we are talking about...if not forgive me

Umm does anyone else find pic number 2 in the Casey album hysterical? What is this? Some kind of wannabe glamour shot?

Yep, very glamour shot like. I was thinking it might actually be part of a "Senior Pictures" package from high school. Too bad she didn't have any walking across the stage in cap and gown getting diploma pictures.

That would have been the May 6th hearing though...George and Conway were absent on the 11th when the pictures were posted.

At least I think that is what we are talking about...if not forgive me

Nope....you are entirely correct. I mixed up my days. I'll admit when I am confused. This is one of those rare times.

Exactly what I was thinking Sleuther ... I also think Cindy is back on her save KC campaign in light of the recent hearings and new judge ... maybe she WANTS more negative attention and public outrage out there ... and to have even more to complain about KC not getting a fair trial or jury ...

Cindy watches too many crime dramas if she thinks a jury consultant is going to get her daughter out of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500