2010.05.16 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little cloudy here, thats it. Hope your safe!

Speaking of TN. If there was someone in Florida you were afraid of. Would you be afraid of them if you were living in TN (a place like Nashville) or vice versa?

Not buying Tommy was afraid of Joe in TN, all this time... Do you?

If I were afraid of him I sure would not call him out on national tv with my spouse and kids not under protection.

Good show Levi, but I totally disagree with you on the job law enforcement is doing on this case. If you listen to the tapes, you can hear Tommy complaining about LE only wants to hear that Joe did it. According to his attorney (Werter) Tommy only said he was at the mobile home that night after hours of interrogation by LE. Tommy complains that LE doesn't want to hear anything he has to say about Ron. Sounds to me like LE has already made up their minds that Ron is not involved and Joe is the murderer. They have blinders on, and I don't see them getting over it!

Speaking of TN. If there was someone in Florida you were afraid of. Would you be afraid of them if you were living in TN (a place like Nashville) or vice versa?

If I had witnessed them kill a small defenseless child?

You betcha. There are no concrete walls erected between TN and Satsuma.

They are not afraid of Jo.. Tommy and Lindsey were planning to move to Tennessee before LE arrested Tommy and they couldn't leave the state of Florida..
The lady who called in about his body language IMHO got it wrong.. He did look at the person who was interviewing him.. It's apparent he has low sef esteem issues but he appears to be more of a whipped puppy dog now than a little .. I really don't see him murdering Haleigh like they have claimed he did...I'm not saying he didn't assist in the cleanup or the coverup but I do not see him as the one being responsible for Haleigh's death..JMO

Nope! Especially when he's on tape calling Joe a little punk, and saying if he though he was responsible for Haleigh, he would have killed him himself. Heck, I'm not afraid of Joe. I think I could take him and I'm 62 years old!

Nope! Especially when he's on tape calling Joe a little punk, and saying if he though he was responsible for Haleigh, he would have killed him himself. Heck, I'm not afraid of Joe. I think I could take him and I'm 62 years old!

Apparently Flo is not afraid of him either and she is 67! She is living not far from him and he knows where she lives. She went on TV and said she thinks he is a murderer. Nothing has happened to her yet.

So I think you're right.

Also if Misty was so afraid of him, why did she go to TN to visit her grandmother after she divorced Ron?

If I had witnessed them kill a small defenseless child?

You betcha. There are no concrete walls erected between TN and Satsuma.

He went to TN and left Satsuma. Any innocent person (afraid or not) would jump on the chance to squeal on him. UNLESS they were involved.

They're snitching on him now to save their own butt.

IMO it all comes back to Ronald Cummings. Ronald Cummings. Ronald Cummings. He is the one their scared of. He is the ringleader.

He went to TN and left Satsuma. Any innocent person (afraid or not) would jump on the chance to squeal on him. UNLESS they were involved.

IMO it all comes back to Ronald Cummings. Ronald Cummings. Ronald Cummings. He is the one their scared of. He is the ringleader.
There is no doubt that I completely and totally agree with you. Why do you think LE is being so non-chalant about RC? Do you think LE is very serious about RC and just not letting the public see it?

BBM

I couldn't agree more. It seems the Croslins were trying to get out of Satsuma. Tommy wanted to move to TN, too. So he wanted to be closer to the guy that he was so afraid of????

It doesn't make sense. Whoever their afraid of is in Satsuma not TN.

I always felt from the get go RC was involved but wasn't vocal about it. But the marriage, the sham divorce, the drug dealing. Way too much "stuff" to cast aside and ignore. You're BS-meter keeps going up and ya can't ignore whats right in front of your eyes.

I'm not gonna ignore his drug use, violent history, rat gate, his odd behavior.

I bet LE is on him. They're not coming straight out and telling the public "he holds the key" because I bet they know he is a criminal. He knows how the police work, this aint his first rodeo. He is not gonna be the one to crack.

LE had their focus on Misty (even though I think she is a cold hard psychopath & I think LE is getting to know that) to get her to crack.

Now they know Misty is evil. So now they're on Tommy. I think Tommy is the weak link in all this.

What their dealing with are cold hard criminals. They're trying to crack the one who is less psychopathic than the rest.

What about TN? She has literally fallen off the face of the earth since the drug arrests. Levi, have you heard, in all your interviews and research, what she was doing THAT night? Why she (or MC - depending on who's story you believe) offered to pay for babysitting the kids? She claims she was home, asleep when RC called her.

I really believe that she is deeply involved and would really like to know her whereabouts for that night.

I always felt from the get go RC was involved but wasn't vocal about it. But the marriage, the sham divorce, the drug dealing. Way too much "stuff" to cast aside and ignore. You're BS-meter keeps going up and ya can't ignore whats right in front of your eyes.

I'm not gonna ignore his drug use, violent history, rat gate, his odd behavior.

I bet LE is on him. They're not coming straight out and telling the public "he holds the key" because I bet they know he is a criminal. He knows how the police work, this aint his first rodeo. He is not gonna be the one to crack.

LE had their focus on Misty (even though I think she is a cold hard psychopath & I think LE is getting to know that) to get her to crack.

Now they know Misty is evil. So now they're on Tommy. I think Tommy is the weak link in all this.

What their dealing with are cold hard criminals. They're trying to crack the one who is less psychopathic than the rest.

BBM

I thought the same thing Levi. LE thought that they would be able to get to Ron through Misty...and since Misty was a little more harder to crack than they originally thought...they moved on to Tommy. They know Ron is a criminal and they know if they were going to get to the bottom of what Ron did to his daughter they were going to have to crack the people surrounding him. Like you said, Ron knows how LE works. And he's knows alot about intimidating witnesses.

I think they have been on to him since the beginning and that's the reason Ron stopped cooperating with LE and lawyered up.
JMO though

Keep up the good work Levi, not everyone can do what you do. Many blessings to you, friend.

What about TN? She has literally fallen off the face of the earth since the drug arrests. Levi, have you heard, in all your interviews and research, what she was doing THAT night? Why she (or MC - depending on who's story you believe) offered to pay for babysitting the kids? She claims she was home, asleep when RC called her.

I really believe that she is deeply involved and would really like to know her whereabouts for that night.

I heard she was either 12 miles away at her home or 80 miles away (at a rental home that was under her name) that belonged to her boyfriend.

She said she was 12 miles away and she got there (correct me if I'm wrong, I put my notes up after the show) right as the 911 call was being made. She told Greta that she got there in 5 mins.

Now maybe I'm nuts. But 12 miles in 5 mins is FAST as hell. I could maybe understand if she hopped on the interstate and they lived not far away from an interstate exit.

But where they lived was a fairly rural area.

I think your gut is right.

how come i cant find the show....the only one i can play is with the crazy lady about the lie dect test.....LOL

help??

BBM

I thought the same thing Levi. LE thought that they would be able to get to Ron through Misty...and since Misty was a little more harder to crack than they originally thought...they moved on to Tommy. They know Ron is a criminal and they know if they were going to get to the bottom of what Ron did to his daughter they were going to have to crack the people surrounding him. Like you said, Ron knows how LE works. And he's knows alot about intimidating witnesses.

I think they have been on to him since the beginning and that's the reason Ron stopped cooperating with LE and lawyered up.
JMO though

Keep up the good work Levi, not everyone can do what you do. Many blessings to you, friend.
You're right.

Did you ever think RC was an informant?

If so, he would have known not to traffick with Misty. He would have known LE would be on her butt 24/7.

I'm just trying to find out, why was he never given time for all those drug arrests.

I heard she was either 12 miles away at her home or 80 miles away (at a rental home that was under her name) that belonged to her boyfriend.

She said she was 12 miles away and she got there (correct me if I'm wrong, I put my notes up after the show) right as the 911 call was being made. She told Greta that she got there in 5 mins.

Now maybe I'm nuts. But 12 miles in 5 mins is FAST as hell. I could maybe understand if she hopped on the interstate and they lived not far away from an interstate exit.

But where they lived was a fairly rural area.

I think your gut is right.

I think she was with Annette

"He was asleep. I got there 10 minutes after we noticed she was gone. I had Junior, he said he didn't know anything...said he was asleep," Haleigh's great grandmother, Annette Sykes, told First Coast News on Monday.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=132095&catid=295

how come i cant find the show....the only one i can play is with the crazy lady about the lie dect test.....LOL

help??

I'm not in control of the show after I go off the air Live. Sometimes it is on the page 10 mins after we go off, sometimes a couple of hours, but it eventually shows up.

"He was asleep. I got there 10 minutes after we noticed she was gone. I had Junior, he said he didn't know anything...said he was asleep," Haleigh's great grandmother, Annette Sykes, told First Coast News on Monday.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=132095&catid=295

What is interesting is that she said "WE" and she also said "noticed." Instead of "found out."

If she was out at the house early in the evening, like she said she was, (I don't know if she was) did she "notice" Haleigh not there???

BBM

Look at just those two statements. I got there after WE noticed she was gone! ?HUH? and the I had Jr. - I have always thought that Jr wasn't there.

Thankx Dr. - I betcha Jr left with ggms when she came by with that laundry run. Wonder what time Jr. got back to the MH. Did RC pick him up on the way home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member