2010.05.16 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi in the Cobra tapes Ron says he found the gun Joe had stolen. He says he went to the ditch and found it in the culvert.

A far different story then Misty and Chelsea tell.

I'm not in control of the show after I go off the air Live. Sometimes it is on the page 10 mins after we go off, sometimes a couple of hours, but it eventually shows up.

ok....thanks.....i will check back later :)

You're right.

Did you ever think RC was an informant?

If so, he would have known not to traffick with Misty. He would have known LE would be on her butt 24/7.

I'm just trying to find out, why was he never given time for all those drug arrests.
I never once thought that RC was an informant. Nope. More like he was supplying some "bad" cops with stuff - KWIM? I also think that is why this investigation in the beginning was so very quiet. RC had "the goods" on some of the LE that were working on this case - but I also believe now that those particular LE are no longer on the case (maybe because of this - maybe not).

BBM

Look at just those two statements. I got there after WE noticed she was gone! ?HUH? and the I had Jr. - I have always thought that Jr wasn't there.

Thankx Dr. - I betcha Jr left with ggms when she came by with that laundry run. Wonder what time Jr. got back to the MH. Did RC pick him up on the way home?

Zaha posted this in the Q&A thread..but I thought I would bring it over here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

GRACE: Miss Neves, what do you say to those viewers that are disturbed about your son marrying a 17-year-old girl? Did her parents consent to the marriage?

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, they did.

Why is TN taking like she was there in the MH? Brought clothes over and came over?
Notice Ronald says..went.. why? I think it is becasue he was not there.

I never once thought that RC was an informant. Nope. More like he was supplying some "bad" cops with stuff - KWIM? I also think that is why this investigation in the beginning was so very quiet. RC had "the goods" on some of the LE that were working on this case - but I also believe now that those particular LE are no longer on the case (maybe because of this - maybe not).

I don't wanna go that far... But you're not the first I've heard say that.

I guess that comes from my living in "the big city" and one of the most corrupt areas in the southeast. You wouldn't believe some of the things that cops do down here - anything (and everything) from having sex with girls in the back of their cars after they "picked up" the girl for some stupid infraction to dealing drugs right outta the patrol car. Just had a sheriff's deputy last week fired when they found oxy's in his car and he was high.

Levi, I can not beleive I missed the show, I've had a LONG rough weekend first show I've missed in a long time.

Does anyone LE, AH or any of his sources beleive that Timmy is involved? It was said early on that Misty called Timmy early that morning, it was Chelsea and Timmy's van that was scratched with the deer blood in it. Joe stayed with Timmy and Chelsea, They up and moved to Mass and will not even come back to visit thier family in jail, and then we hear after all these months that Chelsea claims that Timmy happened to be in a wreck and was strung out on meds that night (sounds like she is setting up an alibi). I dont beleive in coincidence especially not in crimes and theres just to much with Timmy that makes me think he is involved.
So Levi what is the talk on the street? Is LE even looking at him?

I think she was with Annette

"He was asleep. I got there 10 minutes after we noticed she was gone. I had Junior, he said he didn't know anything...said he was asleep," Haleigh's great grandmother, Annette Sykes, told First Coast News on Monday.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=132095&catid=295

Oh my!! Thank you for this article, I have never seen it ...... I find her comments very ....um .....interesting!

WE noticed she was gone! :eek:

also explained why we didn't hear Jr. in the 911 call!

Oh my!! Thank you for this article, I have never seen it ...... I find her comments very ....um .....interesting!

WE noticed she was gone! :eek:

also explained why we didn't hear Jr. in the 911 call!

Did you notice AS also states that she had junior......:waitasec:

"He was asleep. I got there 10 minutes after we noticed she was gone. I had Junior, he said he didn't know anything...said he was asleep," Haleigh's great grandmother, Annette Sykes, told First Coast News on Monday.

Very confusing

Who is RC talking about here???? I am really lost!

was Hope there that night??

RC says: " MY cousin went in there "........Joe is NOT RC's cousin, TC is NOT RC's cousin, so who is RC talking about here??? Is the AC guy his cousin????

I heard she was either 12 miles away at her home or 80 miles away (at a rental home that was under her name) that belonged to her boyfriend.

She said she was 12 miles away and she got there (correct me if I'm wrong, I put my notes up after the show) right as the 911 call was being made. She told Greta that she got there in 5 mins.

Now maybe I'm nuts. But 12 miles in 5 mins is FAST as hell. I could maybe understand if she hopped on the interstate and they lived not far away from an interstate exit.

But where they lived was a fairly rural area.

I think your gut is right.

[BBM]

Levi, TN said she arrived at Ron's house just as the 911 call was being made?

I thought Ron didn't call his mother until after or during one of the 911 calls. Of course this would make better sense since some have heard another person in the background of the 911 call. Then again, I thought TN said she arrived at the same time LE arrived. :waitasec:

[BBM]

Levi, TN said she arrived at Ron's house just as the 911 call was being made?

I thought Ron didn't call his mother until after or during one of the 911 calls. Of course this would make better sense since some have heard another person in the background of the 911 call. Then again, I thought TN said she arrived at the same time LE arrived. :waitasec:

I'd like to view the complete PCSO Report to see what the officers wrote.

Who is RC talking about here???? I am really lost!

was Hope there that night??

I'm under the impression there was an error in the transcript and the tape says something like No cousin went in there, but I don't have the video handy right now.

I missed the show, but so glad to of been able to read here.
Thanks Levi, you are for the truth and so are we.
In my own gut I still think it was Rc and MC, TN, GGS covered his butt.
ToC did the disposable of the body maybe with help from JOE. I bet JOE knows everything, but didn't do the crime. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my gut feeling.

I missed the show, but so glad to of been able to read here.
Thanks Levi, you are for the truth and so are we.
In my own gut I still think it was Rc and MC, TN, GGS covered his butt.
ToC did the disposable of the body maybe with help from JOE. I bet JOE knows everything, but didn't do the crime. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my gut feeling.

At this time I'm thinking ToC and Jo may have put Haleigh in or under that dumpster until it became convenient for Ron C or someone on his side of the family to move Haleigh to another location..
I recall a former member here claiming a loud truck came into the neghborhood
around 1:30 in the am and stopped near the dumpster for about 20 minutes...JMO

I heard she was either 12 miles away at her home or 80 miles away (at a rental home that was under her name) that belonged to her boyfriend.

She said she was 12 miles away and she got there (correct me if I'm wrong, I put my notes up after the show) right as the 911 call was being made. She told Greta that she got there in 5 mins.

Now maybe I'm nuts. But 12 miles in 5 mins is FAST as hell. I could maybe understand if she hopped on the interstate and they lived not far away from an interstate exit.

But where they lived was a fairly rural area.

I think your gut is right.

Do you have a copy of the police report from that night?

Doesn't the actual report by the police officer who arrived on scene say that TN showed up after they arrived? And didn't they arrive around 3:40 am, 14 minutes later?

People don't look at a stop watch when they are speeding to get some place.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member