2010.05.21 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so hard to read the handwriting :\

Im am reading something about touch dna testing on the head of the shovel. And what it could prove.

Its in the communication logs...around Aug 1, 08

Maybe someone else can desipher?

I saw a lot of request for testing of the back pack and other items that CA, GA and KC claimed that Zanny would have had (or was at Zanny's house at one time) LE requested testing for latent prints OTHER THAN the Anthony's in order to rule out any Zanny existence.

In addition to the heart shape, this is the first time I've seen mention of another blanket (misc)..I didn't see that they described it though. pg 400

Pages 14343/14344

... where they collect baccal swabs from CA, GA and LA. There's a note that states, "please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against the DNA profile of Caylee Anthony". No such notation re: GA or CA.

Looks like all of Casey's letters have their own Q values. Had not seen that before. Her letter to sheriff Beary is listed as K41.

The infamous diary is also considered a known - K42.

Does Q stand for questinable and K for known? What makes something a K versus a Q? Never knew this before!

Going slow, but so far all I have from this dump is a lump in my throat and tummy. Everytime I see that cindy washed the clothes my BP goes up.
Only real find for me so far, is that she had george sign the form.........

Page 217 is interesting kinda -- Paternity lab used in Texas. And line 9 - casey's brother (poss. father) was actually written down........and hunch the g-parents will not be helpful.....
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0521/23631419.pdf

Same page - I didn't know george changed his story on where the bag was.....trunk to body of car -------> If body of car, why all the drama over the pizza??

Looks like all of Casey's letters have their own Q values. Had not seen that before. Her letter to sheriff Beary is listed as K41.

The infamous diary is also considered a known - K42.

I'm thinking the letters are listed in conjuntion with the 'known' K42 as proof - handwriting analysis type deal.

Does Q stand for questinable and K for known? What makes something a K versus a Q? Never knew this before!

I'm not 100% positive, but I think so.

I came to that conclusion because the K always seems to preface a known sample (e.g, buccal swabs, hair samples that LE has collected), so take that conclusion for what its worth. ;)

In Session just had an interview with a local Orlando reporter who was reviewing the new documents - he said one new detail is that a hair (Caylee's) was found with adipocere on it. (Not the same hair that had the possible death band)

I just ran through those 586 pgs. Not much but evidence logs, communication logs, etc.

I acutally found 4 things that I picked up a pen and wrote down (caught my eye)

Here ya go:

Page 345 - a Sears Credit Card with the name Timothy Monfarte (I think found in the wooded area - I might be wrong tho)

Page 397 Le believes that Caylee was intentionally put in the shirt "Big Trouble" because of what it says

Page 407 LE took a rug from the porch of the house because it lit up under alternative light source

And this is very interesting

Page 505 - a bullet jacket was found (but not in close proximity of the body) LE requested that Caylee's clothing be tested for gunshot residue. Now this could be just coincedence being that was a wooded area.

Just my observations from running through these pages.

Swag the part bolded by me is very interesting!!! Thanks for finding that for us!

Ok, on page 271 it is stated on 11.14.08 OCSO R Murdock, along with HL collected more evidence from the vehicle. However, R Murdock clearly wrote that HL found only ONE hair Q51, he collected the rest of the evidence.

Hum.......... again, JB ..................

In Session just had an interview with a local Orlando reporter who was reviewing the new documents - he said one new detail is that a hair (Caylee's) was found with adipocere on it. (Not the same hair that had the possible death band)

Page 278

Well, that is a bombshell! Where was the hair found? (if at the remains site, then no bombshell...)

Thanks! Reading that, it appears that the hair was either from the trunk or the trash bag in the trunk, and they are not sure whether or not it was Caylee's. It could have been from anyone in TonE's apartment if it was in the trash bag, I suppose, but it is interesting that we haven't seen this before (at least I think we haven't, LOL!!).

Well, that is a bombshell! Where was the hair found? (if at the remains site, then no bombshell...)

I remember reading it too but neglected to write down where they found it. I think in the trash bag from the trunk but don't quote me on this.

I scanned the whole doc dump in about 30 minutes or so, wish I had more time. I was curious about page 7 . Can anyone explain the image of the fingerprint and then the duct tape image below it? Right below that is the heart outline info, but I'm wondering what is the fingerprint? Is it anything at all?

ETA: actually, it isn't an image of duct tape below the image of the fingerprint, it looks like some kind of label with a bar code with a possible partial date stamp of
0627, upside down. Is this anything?

Page 311 http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0521/23631419.pdf
Noted that heart shaped outline was noticed on tape but unable to be seen after powder process. Then I think it says no photo of epm (?) image with item crossed out and the epm written.
However, it was documented right away 12/13/08

The letters are the initials of the person doing the cross out.

as always be sure to break out in depth discussion into the existing threads or create new ones if there is not a thread on some of the info released.
This thread will be closed at some point today and so if there is a lot of discussion it will be unbumpable.
thanks all.
Thanks MM.

I have always understood Evidence Sample marking as follows:

U - Unknown Source
Q - Questioned Source
K - Known Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online