2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something to throw in the compost pile of tapes to digest.

It was reported at one point that Misty says Tommy took her to the dock in December and told her that is where Haleigh was thrown in.

Transcription of audio #6
tommy speaks with lisa and hank sr. About taking the detectives to shell harbor

Thanks for this transcription. In reading through it, I can't help but come to the conclusion that Mr. Croslin Sr. is part of the game playing circus going on as well as his 2 children.

From this transcript:

TC- I need to talk to my lawyer to see what the hells goin on. Damn it

Hank Sr- Your lawyer ain't gonna tell me nothin ... Said in the newspaper that you took them to some harbor

TC- What'd you say?

Hank Sr- It says in the newspaper this morning that you took the detectives to some harbor

TC- How the hell's that in the newspaper?

Hank Sr- Its in the newspaper this morning

TC- I need to talk to my lawyer to find out what the hell's goin on?

Some harbor? Having lived within a few hundred feet of the Shell Harbor dock/boat ramp at 130 Magnolia Drive, this rocket scientist expects us to believe he doesn't know EXACTLY which harbor is being talked about?

Once the elavil kicked in for Tommy he wasn't to worried about the divorce, he just wanted his clothes and wallet.

How do you guys listen to these tapes? I have them on Windows media player and it looks like it's playing but I can't hear a thing. I've tried everything I can think of to do with the speakers but no result.

How do you guys listen to these tapes? I have them on Windows media player and it looks like it's playing but I can't hear a thing. I've tried everything I can think of to do with the speakers but no result.

I am assuming you see the bar moving across the bottom of the player and you are not hearing anything right?

Then it almost has to be a sound issue. Can you hear other stuff on your comp? Maybe check the main volume control or the volume control on media player if there is one.

In tape #1, Tommy describes somewhat what he saw in the van. Said he had a knife to his throat after Joe drove to his house. Leads one to believe Tommy was not at 202 Green Lane but at home. What did Joe do, go in and drag him out to the van with a knife to his throat? What was the purpose of that if he didn't know anything or wasn't at the MH? If his trip with Joe began at 202 Green Lane, then yes, it makes sense. We know the van was not in its' proper parking position in Chelsea's driveway and had scratches and a broken headlamp along with the keys not in their proper place. IIRC, Joe slept in his clothes that night also. Even so, I have a feeling there's more to this story than is meeting the ears. This crew that their #1 love was drugs were doing what they had to do to protect that and I would venture to guess it was all orchestrated by someone that was making many many phone calls. I think the Croslin crew were doing their thing for Misty who they thought had committed an accidental crime. They were desperate as they cannot see beyond a few hours without their next fix. (at the time). I still believe Misty is covering for Ron. I just can't shake that.

Donjeta -

Skynews has the tapes, and they play directly, not through windows media. Madjgnlaw posted the links in the media thread earlier this morning.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.21 - 23 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

I do not think Hank Sr is involved in any way. I think he has suspected Misty knows something. In the first tapes after Tommy told his "tale" Hank was upset and told him that he should have talked at the beginning. I do not think Hank Sr knows what happened to little Haleigh. He wants this all to end. He thinks this has brought on all his troubles. It sounds like he is very depressed and I am not sure how much longer he can survive. I am not excusing his drug use or poor parenting but really feel that he is at a breaking point. How can he ever get back on his feet. I am sure he is still hooked on pain pills. I do believe he still has back pain from the accident and he has stated he needs surgery. He has no money, no job and no one will hire him. He needs to leave Florida to have any chance.

I do think Tommy made up his story thinking they would let him out of jail. Sure backfired, he has lost his wife and will receive the full time for the drug deal. He could be charged with something in Haleigh's case and a jury would convict him based upon his lies. I am not sure we will ever have an answer to what happened to this sweet child.

I do not think Hank Sr is involved in any way. I think he has suspected Misty knows something. In the first tapes after Tommy told his "tale" Hank was upset and told him that he should have talked at the beginning. I do not think Hank Sr knows what happened to little Haleigh. He wants this all to end. He thinks this has brought on all his troubles. It sounds like he is very depressed and I am not sure how much longer he can survive. I am not excusing his drug use or poor parenting but really feel that he is at a breaking point. How can he ever get back on his feet. I am sure he is still hooked on pain pills. I do believe he still has back pain from the accident and he has stated he needs surgery. He has no money, no job and no one will hire him. He needs to leave Florida to have any chance.

I do think Tommy made up his story thinking they would let him out of jail. Sure backfired, he has lost his wife and will receive the full time for the drug deal. He could be charged with something in Haleigh's case and a jury would convict him based upon his lies. I am not sure we will ever have an answer to what happened to this sweet child.

I totally agree. Hank Sr. says to his son, "You should have done something". Tommy's classic answer "Nuttin I could do, man". What?! Hank Sr. sounds disgusted with that answer. I do have compassion for Hank Sr. and I wish someone would give him a break. His kids can sit in their cells until they "get it".

It sounds to me like something may have happened at the Magnolia address. Could this be where Misty was headed after picking up Haleigh at the bus stop with Ron in hot pursuit?

In the call to Flora Hollars when she tries to get Tommy to confirm it is Joe, Tommy says, "yeah, but...." and never finishes his answer. I want to know what the "but" is in his answer.

Something isn't right here because Joe is still walking the streets; evidently, Misty is still holding out; and LE is releasing these tapes.

WARNING to guests that haven't started listening yet. The family uses the F bomb as...

transitive verb
intransitive verb
adjective
part as an adverb
noun

ALA George Carlin description.

tHANKS for the blast from the past memories of GC....

My interpretation is that the Joe story is a complete lie, and LE is completely aware of that fact. If Joe was a real person of interest witness statements about him would not be being released to the press.

If I were Joe and I heard these tapes, it wouldn't make me feel more comfortable. Certainly, I wouldn't take their release as proof that LE is not interested.

Even with Tommy's lies, these tapes are fairly compelling evidence that Joe is very, very involved.

Nancy Grace has cited Joe's not being locked up as proof of something. The only thing that's proof of is that Joe wasn't in Satsuma when the rest of the crowd was rounded up.

What's up with Misty giving GGS Chelsea and Flo's phone numbers?

Seems Misty is keeping in contact with Ronald's family... imo, same old same old. Ron's family is still controlling things. I want to hear some of Misty's calls and visits-- of course, GGS probably communicates via mail... can we see a copy of those, please?!

I do think Tommy made up his story thinking they would let him out of jail. Sure backfired, he has lost his wife and will receive the full time for the drug deal.
He could be charged with something in Haleigh's case and a jury would convict him based upon his lies.
I am not sure we will ever have an answer to what happened to this sweet child.

BBM
And that would be sweet justice! He's doing to Joe, what Misty has been doing to him. Pay back's hell, ain't it Tommy (something)?

I've listened to the first 9 tapes, and I haven't heard anything about Misty and Tommy on the couch. I listened till about 3:30 am, and I gotta admit, my mind was drifting. Did I miss the "couch" part, or have I just not gotten to that one?

Who is Aunt V? Is it Flo's daughter who lives with her?

Due to technical difficulties, the tapes that GER rec'd are on their way to Muzikman. Once he receives them and uploads them for us, we'll make individual threads for in depth sleuthing. I'm not sure if the DVD of Misty is included? We're hoping this will be accomplished at the beginning of the week.

In the meantime, this thread will remain open. Please stay on topic with comments relating to the tapes just like we're doing already. :)

Hope this ok to link as it has video/audio - MC and Hank
http://www..net/124593

ETA: can someone please let me know if they actually get the video - I am only getting the audio but it could be my player....:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80