2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

if she doesn't get her money from Hank she's calling the police and telling them he took her money...and to drug test him too

What I want to know is why these people took so long to release this tape. It has been talked about since the release of the last ones and was on the same bunch.

Dr. Fessel,
Do you suppose LE edited it before the release?

Lindsy is broke....doesn't know how she is gonna survive. She is ticked...
I think Lindsy had her "coming to Jesus moment"

tells Tommy it must be nice to not have to worry about anything...free electric free food etc...

Tommy says I love you and her reply is I know you do but not enough

OK well now I am furious after hearing her comments about the dog!!! She hates the effing dog, she only lets him out to go pee and then she locks him back up all day!!! OMG where is she living because I want to call animal control! It is not that poor dogs fault that his owner is an *advertiser censored**hole!
Forgive me but my heart & soul lies with the innocent, which in my eyes is animals and children!!!

(I sent emails to the station & JVM who is an animal advocate...maybe someone will look into the poor puppy!)

Made me cry. I hope someone offers to buy the dog from her. She hates the doggy, lets it outside to use the bathroom and puts it back in the cage. wawawa :(

OK well now I am furious after hearing her comments about the dog!!! She hates the effing dog, she only lets him out to go pee and then she locks him back up all day!!! OMG where is she living because I want to call animal control! It is not that poor dogs fault that his owner is an *advertiser censored**hole!
Forgive me but my heart & soul lies with the innocent, which in my eyes is animals and children!!!

Completely agree! Im still listening to tape 2 of that link and all I have to say is WOW. THIS is the real Lindsy. Anyone else find it ironic that she's complaining to Tommy about the possibility of the kids needing psychiatrists- in front of her kid? Telling Austins daddy "You sound just like Misty. You guys are perfect for eachother. That way you guys can be your little perfect incestuous family" in front of their son. Then telling her son "You look like a hillbilly. Teethless and a hillbilly. You look just like a Croslin". Seriously.. What is wrong with these people? :(
Oh, P.S. Mama Lindsy, if your son knows what bail means, maybe all the adults around them need to be a little more mindful of what the children might be overhearing. JAT!

17min mark

Tommy and Lyndsy are talking about Timmy and Tommy say's it is a bunch of BS they tried me just like they tried him, same ****.

I wonder what that was?

I beleive this was what made him call his Grandma and tell her to call Lindsay to call his attorney to tell what should have been told a long time ago....The problem is it was just another set of lies that TC and MC told.....Lindsay said that is all the Croslins can do is lie....And I certainly think she hit that nail right on the head....About the dog IIRC the dog is mean that may be the reason she does not want it around her children...I think she should have already turned the dog over to the human society, TC got it from one of his other friends who got locked up so I think she just needs to get rid of it, that would at least be one less thing for her to have to mess with and worry about.

I can't stand the way these people communicate! "Why you say that..." is not a thoughtful response... Tommy doesn't reveal an iota of understanding, nor is he capable of shouldering the burden he's loaded onto his family-- even hypothetically. Shoot, he can't even make her feel better. :loser:

Move on Lindsy, jmo.

I am going to go back and listen to it all again. Reading between the lines I think it might have been a question on the LDT that he failed. She says he should not have been running around with his little sister, which makes me think she is talking about that night and she goes into about him telling her to tell Misty all the time that he loves her.

Yep, TC said it was just one question. LC says...you couldnt tell the truth?
He said something about did he knock on the door. LC was livid imo because her husband was asked a one question LDT and he failed.

I am listening to the second part of the tape and she is not letting up on him at all, every dig she can get in she does.

Dr. Fessel,
Do you suppose LE edited it before the release?

I am not sure about that but I think I understand now why tommys lawyer said he admitted he lied about knocking on the door. He pretty much admits that is one question he flunked.

Tommy says Ron is not going to snitch his way out of this one and then they laugh how Ron and Misty will have each other in 25 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back