2010.06.01 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what time it is in Florida right now? It is 10:00am in the Pacific Northwest.

It is 1:00 p.m. in Florida. There is a 3 hour time difference between the two coasts.

My thanks also in advance to those who will keep the narration going here - I'm in the office today darn it.

Now, I'm assuming that since this is actual motions that KC has to be present - it's more than just a status hearing correct?

Can anyone tell me what time it is

I admit, I read that and thought of the Chicago song - does anybody really know what time it is, does anybody really care - about time....

For those who may know the name (from HLN) and for those who may be watching him on IN Session now......I LOVE Mike Brooks! He is an outstanding Law Enforcement analyst and had a stellar LE and FBI career. Go Mike Go!

JMO....of course.

PS: After nearly four solid days of drenching rain, today is clear, dry and the sun is peeking out......thank you Lord and Justice for Caylee!!

For those who may know the name (from HLN) and for those who may be watching him on IN Session now......I LOVE Mike Brooks! He is an outstanding Law Enforcement analyst and had a stellar LE and FBI career. Go Mike Go!

JMO....of course.

PS: After nearly four solid days of drenching rain, today is clear, dry and the sun is peeking out......thank you Lord and Justice for Caylee!!

sun in washington state? does this count as a sign of the apocolypse? ;)

JMO....of course.

Well send some up north about 100 kms - it's so wet here I look like a pickle!

It's on at 11 Pacific time for us West Coasties....

JMO....of course.

RainyGirl-ITA on Mike Brooks. Love him.

Sometimes I like to pretend he's my boyfriend. Don't tell Mr. SleuthyMama. :angel:

WFTV is live in the courtroom!

tons of rain here today too. I'm not a Mike Brooks fan at all, you guys can have him! He's so biased it's ridiculous. He sits there on TV and tries to discredit any witness who says anything that could possibly be exculpatory, I'm kind of surprised at the kinds of things he says about people. Today he was ripping Joe Jordan, saying Joe Jordan isn't an expert so who is he to give an opinion on whether Caylee's body was at the remains site? etc. How silly. As if JJ's comments wouldn't be valuable just as a witness, as if the defense wouldn't obviously hope to be able to hear the recording. (Not that they will get to though, most likely, but well, we'll see). Well, looks like just about 5 minutes now til the hearing starts.

tons of rain here today too. I'm not a Mike Brooks fan at all, you guys can have him! He's so biased it's ridiculous. He sits there on TV and tries to discredit any witness who says anything that could possibly be exculpatory, I'm kind of surprised at the kinds of things he says about people. Today he was ripping Joe Jordan, saying Joe Jordan isn't an expert so who is he to give an opinion on whether Caylee's body was at the remains site? etc. How silly. As if JJ's comments wouldn't be valuable just as a witness, as if the defense wouldn't obviously hope to be able to hear the recording. (Not that they will get to though, most likely, but well, we'll see). Well, looks like just about 5 minutes now til the hearing starts.

what evidence has ever been exculpotory? and i dont mean rumors lies and innuendo by the defense. i mean solid evdience/witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82