2010.06.08 Misty quiet at FELONY PRETRIAL HEARING: Trials set for same day Aug 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with those that have said plea. They didn't mention the conflict of date because they don't intend to proceed.

The way this is going, we'll be watching casey anthony and this at the same time. :furious:

*heavy on the sarcasm* great! One more thing to try to follow while still getting work done. sigh.

I think this is brilliant as Ron's fate should be determined in July and his last plea chance is the 9th. Maybe Misty is cooperating with LE and they just aren't sharing that info with us and by releasing the garbage tapes re Joe have been throwing everyone off with what's really going on. If Joe were a viable perp, LE would have picked him up on something, IMO. I think that Ron is sweating a bit right now. Those who know what happened or can provide info are already inside cells in PC and St. John's, IMO, and maybe the truth is actually coming out. They didn't have to grant this continuance, but they did. I am such a hopeful idiot some days and this is one of them. We don't have a last plea date for Misty do we? JMO

I wonder if Misty attended the hearing today, or if her attorney appeared on her behalf to seek the continuance?

This was a pre-trial hearing. What were we expecting besides a continuance? [Am I missing something here?]

I wonder if they are going to consolidate all the charges for one trial. I know some of the charges are in different counties, but they were all through FDLE.

I think this is brilliant as Ron's fate should be determined in July and his last plea chance is the 9th. Maybe Misty is cooperating with LE and they just aren't sharing that info with us and by releasing the garbage tapes re Joe have been throwing everyone off with what's really going on. If Joe were a viable perp, LE would have picked him up on something, IMO. I think that Ron is sweating a bit right now. Those who know what happened or can provide info are already inside cells in PC and St. John's, IMO, and maybe the truth is actually coming out. They didn't have to grant this continuance, but they did. I am such a hopeful idiot some days and this is one of them. We don't have a last plea date for Misty do we? JMO

Please count my delusional self in as also hoping Misty is now cooperating thus the reason for granting a continuance... Last plea day for Misty is August 16th.. I think..Also, I suspect Ron C isn't the only one sweating right about now...JMO

From the First Coast News article

Today in court, Putnam County Court Judge Wendy Berger asked if the prosecution had any offers on the table for her; they do not.

Putnam Co. judge? I think not!
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! The media! :banghead:

I see Misty is still rockin' the socks w/sandals look!!

Thanks, Dr. F. It was a very blurry picture of her. Don't these photogs have longer lenses?

LOL..Looks like Misty needs longer legs too. Her feet aren't even on the floor...

LOL..Looks like Misty needs longer legs too. Her feet aren't even on the floor...

Isn't Misty resting her feet on the rungs of the chair? It looks like a swivel-type office chair on casters. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500