2010.06.18 Questionnaire -Students, parents asked about Kyron again

You're right...I see all three of them now...I was mainly looking at the backup light on the cab and to me it looked different.

Lol, thank goodness for stickers, I'm noooo good at the car thang. :crazy:

I can see them having the papers taken back to the school as opposed to LE office,as there would be hundreds of parents involved.LE doesn't need all of the people streaming in and out of the office.Some parents might not want to go into the LE office,LOL,you never know.
But,what it sounds like is LE is putting pressure on the person who has that truck to talk.They are probably looking for enough proof for an arrest,find Kyron and more pressure.I wonder if this person with the truck was meeting up with someone around the island.They've searched there,so we still might have a hidden child somewhere,hopefully.

I wonder if the media followed the truck to determine if it went to a public garage or the police lot?

Also... if she drove the truck that day, that tells me Kaine was home.
Not to be argumentative, but Kaine could have driven the car while Terri took the truck.

I wonder, too, if any reporter followed the truck. But, wherever they took the truck, especially if it was to a dealership, I would think, it could have been arranged by LE in conjunction with the shop or dealership.

Also, forensic work could have been done on the truck (and the car) at the Horman property, and the truck was brought to the new location for some other reason. (This because of people pointing out that LE probably wouldn't tow it uncovered).

Just trying to think of all possibilities.

my opinion.

SEE! That's why this is so confusing and somewhat suspicious. Wouldn't TH or KH say what vehicles they were driving that day? If she was in the truck wouldn't that be offered up in effort to FIND YOUR MISSING SON? Kinda like "Yea, I was driving my car - the mustang. Or, I took Kaine's truck to school and then dropped it back off at home and took my car."? Why such confusion over this truck?

I agree. And the only possible way Kaine would not know which vehicle she took is if he were home that day and didn't pay attention to what she did (although he would know her habit). If he was at work then he knows for sure.

edit: I guess he could have gotten a ride to work.

That does look like the same truck,because of the stickers,who's truck is that anyway?Is it the neighbor's?

I'm quite certain this truck (Horman's truck)

Is not the same truck as this truck
I'm not so sure they are different. The decals in the rear window look like they could match.

The different perspectives (angles) of the two pictures may be deceptive.

I'm just not getting where LE asking questions about what witnesses may have seen regarding truck, equalling to LE not knowing if she drove the truck.

I want to know why their cars and the truck weren't looked at earlier if they weren't.

One reason could be LE was told Kyron arrived at the school via the red Mustang, when now they have evidence he arrived in the white pick up truck.

Your Attention Please

Check these two threads for status on whether or not the Willamette Week article can be posted or discussed:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107015"]Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107065"]SM Focus of Investigation - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Unless/until it is approved, please do not post or discuss the content.

Thank you for your cooperation!
BeanE
Mod

I concede...I was wrong...they are the same truck. All three window stickers look to be the same. Thanks to everyone who too the time to look. :dance:

Not to be argumentative, but Kaine could have driven the car while Terri took the truck.

I wonder, too, if any reporter followed the truck. But, wherever they took the truck, especially if it was to a dealership, I would think, it could have been arranged by LE in conjunction with the shop or dealership.

Also, forensic work could have been done on the truck (and the car) at the Horman property, and the truck was brought to the new location for some other reason. (This because of people pointing out that LE probably wouldn't tow it uncovered).

Just trying to think of all possibilities.

my opinion.

he could have, but I was thinking about the email...

IF she drove the truck and him saying "we", KWIM? And I'd think his job would allow for working from home.

What I'd really like to know is if the baby was with her when she took him to school.

I'm not so sure they are different. The decals in the rear window look like they could match.

The different perspectives (angles) of the two pictures may be deceptive.
I agree with you. The top picture is foreshortened.

Since Kaine works for Intel, I bet they have all kinds of security cameras recording who goes in and out of the parking lot. I once worked for a semi-conductor manufacturer, and they have very good security.

I bet his employer could say if he drove the mustang or truck that day, if he went to work.

You're right...I see all three of them now...I was mainly looking at the backup light on the cab and to me it looked different.
I saw that, too, momtective. Then, looking at both pics, realized that the truck being towed had it's lights on, so the shape of the rear lights appear to be different. Otherwise, two different truck owners sure have the same taste in window stickers and how they place them there.

Can you share anything yet?

my opinion

What exactly are you getting at, if you don't mind me asking? They are both later model Ford pickups, very similar in style.

I was just curious if they were the same truck...to me it didn't look like they were but after looking at the stickers on the back window, they do appear to be the same truck.
I wasn't really getting at anything... wanted the opinions of others.

I agree with you. The top picture is foreshortened.

They also both seem to have the blue Crater Lake license plate, which isn't rare or anything, but it's less common than the "green tree" plate because you have to pay extra for it.

SEE! That's why this is so confusing and somewhat suspicious. Wouldn't TH or KH say what vehicles they were driving that day? If she was in the truck wouldn't that be offered up in effort to FIND YOUR MISSING SON? Kinda like "Yea, I was driving my car - the mustang. Or, I took Kaine's truck to school and then dropped it back off at home and took my car."? Why such confusion over this truck?

Unless she told them she drove her red mustang and LE has reason to believe she may have lied about which vehicle she drove; so they are asking for video and witness accounts of which vehicle she was seen in that morning at the school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back