2010.06.21 ~ The Levi Page Show will discuss Kyron tonight 9ET / 8CT / 7MT / 6PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay they're using hearsay for their info and commenting on what is considered here as 'rumor.' Just want to make that clear because they're giving their opinions but they DON'T KNOW (they = people on Levi Page show) what is really happening in this case.

Don't know about KH and work hours. Talking about bro that was sentenced on the molestation. Maybe that's why KH ans not reacted like he should be.

Don't understand how you're not searching.

Saying you would immediately go into overdrive trying to find your missing child unless you already know what has happened...

Just astonished about the "hitting the gym" comment on FB - HOW COULD YOU be on FB and not be frantic to find him?

FBI has pulled in a criminal profiler. How Gates said "this will not be a cold case" - LE is not going to stop until they rule everybody out except the one.

They (Levi Page and his guests) are asserting that TH LIED about her whereabouts the day KH went missing.

(I want to know if this is an opinion or a fact?)

OOOOO ------ GO LEVI - plugging WS!!!!!!!!

YEA LEVI!!!!!!

Levi gave us a shout out. Thank you Levi... Love ya!
Very informative lots of information.

One point I don't recall anyone here making was made by one of the women on the show:

She said she bets that if anyone looked at SM's summer schedule, there are no plans in it for Kyron. No Y activities, no camps, and so forth. No plans, because SM knew it wasn't necessary. In her opinion.

I don't think that's necessarily a point of interest, growing up, we never did anything like that... it was always just flying by the seat of your pants...

ets: besides, it was summer time, could it be possible that the custody arrangement would be changing while he was out of school and he'd be spending more time with his mother... so camps and the such would not really be feasible?

Same here, growing up.

But nowadays, it is quite unusual for kids from middle class families not to be booked up for the summer: lessons (dancing, guitar, karate, and so forth), camp (day & sleep away), YMCA activities, sports.

They (Levi Page and his guests) are asserting that TH LIED about her whereabouts the day KH went missing.

(I want to know if this is an opinion or a fact?)

A friend of Terri's said that she was taking a second poly, Le has been asking specifically about the step mom. At this juncture she would have already been ruled out had she been telling the truth, Sometimes 2 +2 does equal 4. These two that he had on his show are professionals. They do this for a living, they know what they are talking about

What's all this with the cell pings and Terri not being at school at the time she said she was and an entire discussion based on pings and facebook entries that none of these experts likely ever saw? These are facts now?

Interesting immediate opinion as to moving in with your best friend's ex because they need you to nanny your best friend's baby. Sheesh. That makes you a killer, I guess.

:waitasec:

QUESTIONS SUBMITTED BY PRESS TO FAMILY: 06/12/10 3:00P
I saved this information from one of the press conferences - SUMMER activities planned for Kyron. On video, and no longer working. sorry.

~~snip~~

What was Kyron looking forward to doing this summer?

Kyron is looking forward to going on his annual family trips; he is going to California to spend time with friends, a trip to Seaside for his birthday, a houseboat trip on Shasta Lake in August and a Hellgate Jet Boat excursion in July. He got a new fishing pole for Christmas that he has been practicing with in the backyard so he has been looking forward to the many camping and fishing trips.

We were wondering about the t-shirts the family wore at the press conference yesterday – were they made and designed by the family?

It was a collaboration of efforts joining Taylor Made Printing and Lithia Motors LAD advertising agency to design, print, and ship the T-Shirts to the family. All labor and materials were donated.

Was Kyron in a good mood the morning he disappeared?

~~snip~~

One point I don't recall anyone here making was made by one of the women on the show:

She said she bets that if anyone looked at SM's summer schedule, there are no plans in it for Kyron. No Y activities, no camps, and so forth. No plans, because SM knew it wasn't necessary. In her opinion.

This would be a good point EXCEPT she missed the fine print. Where Kyron spends summers with Desiree... and Terri has a new baby home and doesn't need to find camps, etc to replace school babysitting. She would be home anyway, and Kyron could just enjoy summer with Terri when he wasn't spending his summer with Desiree.

And ... the fact that she missed that fine print, but was comfortable jumping to all sorts of other conclusions about Terri, makes me wonder how much research & thought went into her comments and conclusions. IMO.

I'm a little frustrated. I felt like there were more leaps made in this show than there were in Kyron's entire tree frog project.

Le has been asking specifically about the step mom. At this juncture she would have already been ruled out had she been telling the truth, Sometimes 2 +2 does equal 4. These two that he had on his show are professionals. They do this for a living, they know what they are talking about

Yes I know that LE has been asking about TH and her whereabouts. I want to know the source for the experts' assertions that "she lied about her whereabouts." I not saying she didn't lie, I am trying to ascertain known/verified facts from rumor and speculation.

A lot of what I heard on the Levi Page show (in fact most of it) was speculation. And they might be correct in all that they are speculating, but I don't know what is fact and what is not (yet).

Not a ransom case here - so no reason for the family to keep it close to the vest.

Looking at the natural father as well. He's not doing anything - vigils, pleading, etc.

Thanks for posting all this from the show everyone.

I wish they would give their sources for the ping from SM phone though.

I do want to point out this link for anyone that might have missed it in the searches thread. A good read.

http://jocosarblog.typepad.com/jocosarblog/2010/06/page/3/

snipped and bolded by me:

June 11, 2010

...Today at the morning briefing, Kyron’s dad came to speak to us. This was extremely emotional and I think that if anyone had a dry eye, it was because they weren’t there or couldn’t hear what he was saying. He was so grateful for our efforts and thanked us over and over, “Kyron thanks you.” It is never easy to listen to a father plead for us to find his child.

What's all this with the cell pings and Terri not being at school at the time she said she was and an entire discussion based on pings and facebook entries that none of these experts likely ever saw? These are facts now?

Interesting immediate opinion as to moving in with your best friend's ex because they need you to nanny your best friend's baby. Sheesh. That makes you a killer, I guess.

:waitasec:

Listened to the experts and I have the same questions. Is it now fact that Terri lied about her whereabouts? Is it now fact she could leave the school with Kyron and not be noticed? We spent most of the day wondering how she would do that.

For me, I simply do not have enough information to say this woman should be charged with murder I.

Lie detector tests are NOT conclusive and are affected by medications, underlying disease states, and states of mind. False + and false - can be caused by many factors, and that may be the reason she is taking another one. AND if I were her, there would be no way I'd have taken even the first polygraph. moo mho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner