2010.06.22 ~ Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a reason they are fixated on the inner and initial circle of the investigation.

((kyron last seen with terri))

they seem to be fixated here which is logial investigativally if they cannot move out of that circle of inquisition.

Seems they are stuck there.... which is a good thing as it narows the investigation ( in terms of numbers of people to look into) significantly.

I hope something happens soon as I think the community as well as the world watching are likely to soon start to smolder... if not combust

Mark Klaas made good points about the 8:45 timeline. He mentions that Terri claims that Kyron told her he was going to his class now and she waved at him from about 150 feet away. This doesn't sound right. If he were close and said he was going to class, she was walking him, then who did she wave at?
Mark didn't, or didn't have time to point out that someone else should have seen Kyron at that time, and why did Terry wait til right up 8:45 to get Kyron around to his class. I'd question why Kyron was the one to mention getting to his class, because that was the appointed time that kids were SUPPOSED to be in class.

Completely OT here but I have had the same thoughts, LOL if anything bad every happened which I pray it doesn't and LE has to take my computer, OH my they would have a field day. I have researched everything from decomposition, to unsolved murders, to kidnapping for ransom, I have researched chloroform and asphyxiation, broken necks, parental abductions, pedaphiles, Oh my they would have thier work cut out for them. LOL, and as far as the polygraph goes I would probably fail one simply because I would be thinking about how guilty I look researching all this.

You and I both! :O

I've wondered before what would happen if I was being investigated for a crime. If LE took my computer and found out all the research I've done, just from participating on WS and wanting to find out more about something ... well, it wouldn't look pretty.

Me too, me too.

I am writing a murder mystery, very intermittently. I don't expect it will ever be published but my husband is enjoying it. The research I've done to figure out various aspects of the plot would look incredibly bad were I ever suspected of a crime.

When stressed out, I tend to think "if I act like everything is normal, everything will then become normal." It's magical thinking and I've been told it's not unusual. I'd be the person posting stupid stuff on Facebook, too.

And getting ripped apart for it.

I really appreciate that WebSleuths has moderators that enforce the "victim friendly" part of the mission statement.

There are no Red Eyed Tree Frogs in Oregon.

The question had me choked up; the answer did me in. Calling it a night--1:37 a.m. in Cincy.

WHERE ARE YOU, SWEET KYRON???? We are wrapping you up in love and prayers. :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA