2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else wonder if all of Kaine's behavior is to throw Terri under the bus and make people sympathize with him in an attempt to get any possible focus off of him?

I'm NOT accusing him of anything; just saying that I wonder if he's doing all of this now to make public sympathy slide his way. Maybe he knows some facts will come out once Terri is arrested & he wants to try and make people feel sorry for him or something.

I dunno (obviously). I've just felt hinky about him on & off since the beginning and am having a hard time letting that go, I guess.

I'm with you joshiesmom - I've had dad in the grey zone since the beginning. moo

Maybe they did know and TH was deemed to be going through some sort of psychological breakdown/episode..and they were encouraged to 'play dumb' with her so hopefully she would let someone know where Kyron was if she had him kept somewhere..to keep the ruse of normalcy up..her exaggerated behavior at PC would have been explained by this..and her clamping onto Kyrons incredibly distraught bio-mom..maybe she was also upset at the fact she had to play mind games with the woman who she believes took her child just so she would let it slip where he was at one point..and maybe she slipped today..and the whole 'everythigns fine' quote was another piece of her delusion playing out in her head..and as soon as TH slipped today Kaine got the heck out of there with little K...I hope all that makes sense my mind is racing with anticipation right now!

You make complete sense to me. I had typed out basically the same thing in another thread, but when I went to post it, the thread had been closed. So yeah.... you're not the only one wondering if this is what happened.

It would explain LE knowing it was an isolated case. It would explain Desiree's response to the interviewer (don't remember which one) who asked, "Why are you coming forward now?" and she answered along the lines that she didn't think it would take this long to find Kyron. Like she had not expected it to take 3 weeks to locate her son.

I just read on another blog something I don't want to believe - breaking news to be announced. What is the breaking news in this case? Surely it can't be the divorce!

oh my gosh I read something on the missing kyron horman FB page as well

but why the restraining order?

Don't some woman who take their children and file for divorce also request restraining orders in order to try and prevent their partners from trying to get the kids back? I don't know the answer to this, just speculating along with the rest of the members.

Anyone else wonder if all of Kaine's behavior is to throw Terri under the bus and make people sympathize with him in an attempt to get any possible focus off of him?

I'm NOT accusing him of anything; just saying that I wonder if he's doing all of this now to make public sympathy slide his way. Maybe he knows some facts will come out once Terri is arrested & he wants to try and make people feel sorry for him or something.

I dunno (obviously). I've just felt hinky about him on & off since the beginning and am having a hard time letting that go, I guess.

Yes, I agree

if she was cheating, maybe Kyron knew and sm was afraid hubby would find out and she would be left with nothing...........motive???

IMO, the filing for divorse means KH wants NOTHING to do with TH now!
more than a cheating wife.
IMO, I would do that also if I thought my hubby had anything to do with my son missing...........
the restrainng order is odd to me, did she threaten him?
Is she abusive?

passion -
restraining order, IMO, could be from the results of investigative information we do not yet have, but Kaine has it now. (see family statement).
You would get a restraining order against someone who has proven themselves to be dangerous - they pose some type of threat - are either emotionally or physically capable of harming you or those in your care.

I believe this is standard procedure in a divorce action.

I've never been divorced but to my knowledge seeking a restraining order is not a typical thing to do as part of the process.

Exactly. Cheating isn't a reason to keep a biological parent from being near his/her child.

Depends on who she is cheating with, or if the child was present.

Perhaps Terri isn't the one who harmed kyron, but through her actions or acquaintances she put him at risk.

If you are caught with someone else other than your husband on the day your step-son has gone missing puts you in an awkward position considering all the speculation that she is responsible for his demise. She may have had not that much choice in the matter afterall, he is the little girl's father too, why can't he leave with her, woman do it all the time. They can battle it out in court later. Just saying...

He didn't just take the child. He's getting a RO to keep a baby from being near her bio mom.

Maybe they did know and TH was deemed to be going through some sort of psychological breakdown/episode..and they were encouraged to 'play dumb' with her so hopefully she would let someone know where Kyron was if she had him kept somewhere..to keep the ruse of normalcy up..her exaggerated behavior at PC would have been explained by this..and her clamping onto Kyrons incredibly distraught bio-mom..maybe she was also upset at the fact she had to play mind games with the woman who she believes took her child just so she would let it slip where he was at one point..and maybe she slipped today..and the whole 'everythigns fine' quote was another piece of her delusion playing out in her head..and as soon as TH slipped today Kaine got the heck out of there with little K...I hope all that makes sense my mind is racing with anticipation right now!

If this were the case, it would explain something that has been bothering me about the interview with KH and DY. They said the reason they were starting to get a little scared at this point was that they had expected to have him back before three weeks. I have puzzled over that, but if they had been operating under the idea that she possibly had him hidden somewhere, it would make sense. They were starting to think that maybe he wasn't ok after all.

I believe this is standard procedure in a divorce action. In my state I have read several orders and it seems both parties get a mutual restraining order at when filed.

huh? granted i've never been married much less divorced, but how is filing a restraining order normal unless there's feared violence?

Could it be a little bit possible the divorce is for something else that came out, i.e where she was that morning after she left the school? I am grasping at straws, I know.

sbm

No straws imho..It's very possible LE found proof of where she was (OR she confessed on her own) & under normal circumstances IT would lead to divorce nevermind hubby may also suspect in his own mind she is responsible for what happened to HIS son.

Maybe he filed the restraining order to make it look as though she was violent? Said he was scared of her? We just don't know.

I am not ready yet, though almost ready, to try to grasp the concept that Terri harmed Kyron. I just don't understand the filing at this time; perhaps he was advised that if he left and took his child, it was best to file now? I don't know.

All along, I've thought she was "off" but not convinced she was guilty of a crime. Now I feel as though she is being ganged up on in public for the world to see (she is.) But until and unless she is arrested and charged, I don't know what this all means.

Did they find Kyron? Something must have happened to trigger this. Did she say something?

I believe this is standard procedure in a divorce action. In my state I have read several orders and it seems both parties get a mutual restraining order at when filed.

I went through a divorce and there was no mention by anyone about a restraining order.

not one involving the minor bio children...there has to be a threat to the child of some sort to get one of those. Abuse, abduction, etc.

I would say if someone is hiding Kyron,they need to get him to a safe place to drop him off or turn themselves in.It will be in thier best interest to not harm him and let him go home.

I truly believe she didn't know about the impending RO and Kaine taking baby away. Or she found out and has completely dissociated from reality. Either way, she wouldn't be lying. And in either case, she is in a crisis state and should be brought in for her own protection and that of anyone around her, IMO.

I have seen nothing to convey TH's state of mind as being fragile or a danger to herself...so far. Her father is supposedly there staying with her for support and I'm sure if he feels she's in danger, he'll seek appropriate avenues.

With that said...I really think the only place TH may be going soon will be behind bars.

You make complete sense to me. I had typed out basically the same thing in another thread, but when I went to post it, the thread had been closed. So yeah.... you're not the only one wondering if this is what happened.

It would explain LE knowing it was an isolated case. It would explain Desiree's response to the interviewer (don't remember which one) who asked, "Why are you coming forward now?" and she answered along the lines that she didn't think it would take this long to find Kyron. Like she had not expected it to take 3 weeks to locate her son.

Maybe also she didn't slip..basically said she'd never tell em where he was and he has left taken his child with him..and the divorce is a natural part of that...the statement today could just be to do with the fact they DID know what happened to him but were working with LE to try get a very unstable TH to crack and it didn't happen..rather backfired on them.. I really think it's one or the other..she slipped and they found him today or they realized it's futile and she has dropped off the edge of the sanity cliff and will not be of help for some time... I also believe if she is charged she ill be in an institution for the criminally insane rather than your standard prison ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo