2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would venture to say this was in the works beforehand and maybe what led to Kyron disappearing.I hope to God she's hidden that child to cause them to get closer looking for Kyron.Who knows what people will do in a divorce situation?But,maybe he feels by filing she will see that it didn't work and she better give up where he's at.

Great point! I hadn't thought of that and I especially like that Kyron may still be out there. I still can't think she'd hurt him...I can't help but feel delusional, but I'm not giving up on his coming home, safe and sound.

But according to Terri just a couple of hours ago, "Everything's good. Everything's fine." Has she had a reality break or what?

I think LE must have gone over the entire criminal investigation findings with the family trio very recently and all of today's actions are happening quickly, as a result.

I don't think Terri knew Kaine was about to file for divorce or move out with their baby today.

I think it was brave of him to immediately distance himself and not get caught up in the 'defending her forever' like so many people do with their family members. He must know that she is the perpetrator of this crime.

My heart is breaking for this family. What a tragedy.

Surely KPTV will have a report on some of this tonight on the local 10'oclock news. I will be watching for sure.

I'm gonna run down to basement and check out the scanner thread.

Man Alive! I just pray she tells them where Kyron is. It must have been pure h3ll for Kaine to live with her these past few weeks.

I've been amazed at his ability to hang in there this long, as I've thought he's been clued in for awhile now. Dude is a rock.

Wow. Our heads are spinning over today's events and we aren't even involved. If she didn't know anything about him taking the baby, moving out, filing for divorce and a restraining order, her head will be spinning a thousand times worse than ours. I hope they have some mental health professionals on standby when she's given the news (if she truly didn't know it was coming).

Maybe he left quietly and not telling her anything to avoid a scene around the baby (and her father). It must be a shock for all involved. I feel so badly for them all. How many lives besides Kyron's she has ruined. Unimagineable.

I wanted news and now I want to give it back. I don't want a horrible outcome to be reality.

Restraining orders are usually for violence or threat of violence. They "usually" don't grant one because one parent is taking the child - not unless the other parent has threatened harm or has actually harmed the other. Now, maybe in this case, they "bent" the rules a little to get him one - but a restraining order isn't worth the paper its written on - usually. But, now if she shows up wherever KH and baby are - then she WILL BE ARRESTED.

All I can think about is that Kaine/Tony hug @ presser #1.
IMO, They knew then. They just wished they didn't.

The separation of TH and KH could simply be because TH had to finally confess her whereabouts after dropping Kyron off - she could have been caught cheating on her husband and he left her taking his little girl with him. Any good divorce lawyer recommends that you don't walk away from the house unless you want to lose it too. It doesn't necessarily mean she did anything to the little boy. JMO

BUT you can't just file for divorce and legally take the baby with you. There is more to it than this. If he legally took the baby, then he was asked to do so by LE and or child services. And that means they know more than we do right now.

anyone sitting on the fence has surely slipped off now..

Not quite yet. Police have no requirement to be truthful with anyone in an investigation. You ever hear that saying "United we stand, divided we fall" ? They could have told Kaine any number of things that weren't true in an attempt to divide and conquer. It appears they have succeeded in dividing them at this point. I just hope they are right since they are destroying this family. I hope they aren't just taking a stab at getting lucky bt destroying this woman. I hope they have some real evidence.

We don't know why the divorce action was filed, if it was. I still, for some reason beyond my comprehension, want to think it is unrelated...but then again, how could it be? And why would he do this now, if not related? He could have just gone to stay elsewhere with the child, without filing for a divorce. He has to know how this looks to the public, as far as guilt, etc...so does that mean he does not care? That is what he wanted? I know it is not our business, but he knew it would be big news. I am just so baffled and astonished tonight.
Maybe he is aware of how this would look and used it to his advantage.

I just read on another blog something I don't want to believe - breaking news to be announced. What is the breaking news in this case? Surely it can't be the divorce!

It might just be about the divorce! Especially if the blog owner is anything like NG and considers any news a "bombshell"!

Do we know he filed the action just today, or is the news just getting out today?

Also, Emma, are you saying you think that Kyron is stashed someplace, that Terri may have wanted to "lose" Kyron and then "find" him for Kaine, for example? And never thought it would get this huge? That would be the best outcome at this point, frankly, if indeed she stashed him someplace where he is OK all this time. Sounds fantastic, but this whole case has been outlandish.

Anyone else wonder if all of Kaine's behavior is to throw Terri under the bus and make people sympathize with him in an attempt to get any possible focus off of him?

I'm NOT accusing him of anything; just saying that I wonder if he's doing all of this now to make public sympathy slide his way. Maybe he knows some facts will come out once Terri is arrested & he wants to try and make people feel sorry for him or something.

I dunno (obviously). I've just felt hinky about him on & off since the beginning and am having a hard time letting that go, I guess.

The separation of TH and KH could simply be because TH had to finally confess her whereabouts after dropping Kyron off - she could have been caught cheating on her husband and he left her taking his little girl with him. Any good divorce lawyer recommends that you don't walk away from the house unless you want to lose it too. It doesn't necessarily mean she did anything to the little boy. JMO

True, but why would he need a restraining order if his wife was merely cheating on him?

BUT you can't just file for divorce and legally take the baby with you. There is more to it than this. If he legally took the baby, then he was asked to do so by LE and or child services. And that means they know more than we do right now.

Yes, you can. Any parent can take their children and leave at any time. It is not against the law to take your own child, leave your house, and file for divorce. The only time it is illegal for a parent to take a child away from the other is when there is a court order not to do so.

if she was cheating, maybe Kyron knew and sm was afraid hubby would find out and she would be left with nothing...........motive???

IMO, the filing for divorse means KH wants NOTHING to do with TH now!
more than a cheating wife.
IMO, I would do that also if I thought my hubby had anything to do with my son missing...........
the restrainng order is odd to me, did she threaten him?
Is she abusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members