2010.07.01-Family/ LE Presume Kyron Is Alive~ Need SM To Cooperate UPDATED 2010.07.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty clear that Desiree, Tony, and Kaine are sure Kyron is being kept by someone, somewhere. Desiree has said....'we never thought it would go on this long'...we expected him to be back by now'...statements indicating Terri is punishing them and Kyron will be back. Pleading with Terri to cooperate.

They think Terri has Kyron or gave him to someone...how long will this thinking consume them? I know Tony is a LE detective but at some point they need to consider other possibilities. This has gone on too long. moo mho and all that stuff.

Bolded respectfully by me :)

Honestly? My best guess would be until LE comes to them and tells them that Kyron's body has been found. That there is no hope, that it is definately him.

If this goes on for years, decades---without a missing child being found---sometimes we see the parents say "I know that my child is deceased" then in another article years down the road we see them say that sometimes they imagine their child is alive and okay and living on an island somewhere (Jacob Wetterlings Mom comes to mind).

All JMHO.

I'm sure Tony knows the statistical outcome E4C.

I know that was a rhetorical question on your part. Because I've read your posts in the past and you are very aware of what's going on in most cases. Just wanted to put my :twocents: in for those that aren't as well versed as you are---(guests).

Since todays presser thread has been locked, I'll post here...

I had thought that kyrons parents were just 'hoping' he was alive rather than really knowing he was alive.

But I notice that Desiree is consistently talking about Kyron in the present tense.Not one slip into past tense, that I picked up on..

"Kyron has a beautiful smile".

I can't say it strongly enough- kyron is still out there and he needs to be home"

"I don't want kyron to come home and have all this other stuff out there hanging over our heads that changes our relationship"

"My priority is what kyron thinks when all this is said and done"

"Why Kyron? He is just such a smart gorgeous intelligent funny little guy. Why?"

"When kyron comes home, there has to be a home that he comes home to".

"Kyrons out there and he needs to be home. It's ridiculous."

Kaine:

"Kyron WILL be home at some point and I dont want him to come home and have to be spirited away to an undisclosed location where we're staying. He should be able to come home and walk into his room, and feel like he's back where he belongs."

Either they have very solid evidence that Kyron has been hidden away somewhere, or they have more hope than I ever could

Sounds like Desiree is getting a 'lil frustrated with LE:

"Well the police don't ask us to do anything,this is on our own. We're doing this because it's been an extremely painful amount of time,(looks at Kaine) and I think we both want something to happen".

"Honestly I think the police are doing whatever they can to make Kyron the priority, and I put my full trust in their doing what they need to do to bring him home... However that ends up happening, so they've got in their mind their gameplan, and I know they have a reason for it so.....I'm just rollin' with the punches as much as I can"

(Interesting body language with that last comment, imo)

What bothers me is that the "biggest" news that came out of this press conference is that Terri failed two polygraphs. Okay, so someone had already leaked that she failed one question on a poly (and does anyone know--is it the number of questions = failure, or the importance of the question asked = failure?)------I can't fully believe info like this until it's in a written document. But the media and public are now going to chew on this "revelation" and beat it into the ground until the next PC!

In my opinion only, I now think that perhaps TMH was asked particular questions in the polygraphs and her responses indicated that our little Kyron is alive. Perhaps she passed certain questions aimed toward this.

butwhatif? --You know, when I saw the "long look" between DY and KH at the PC tonight, I thought it looked "hopeful", not "knowing". If it was "knowing", they wouldn't have used the word "speculate", IMO...

It's just weird to me that the parents reiterate that there was nothing in the past to hint towards TH kidnapping/murdering (?) Kyron. So, what *is* the evidence that convinced them? It must be huge, if there was nothing in the past to make puzzle pieces fall together. Why isn't even one piece of evidence being used to pressure TH during these PCs, as in, "you're not going to get away w/it because we know ______"? Just bizarre to me...

It's just weird to me that the parents reiterate that there was nothing in the past to hint towards TH kidnapping/murdering (?) Kyron. So, what *is* the evidence that convinced them? It must be huge, if there was nothing in the past to make puzzle pieces fall together. Why isn't even one piece of evidence being used to pressure TH during these PCs, as in, "you're not going to get away w/it because we know ______"? Just bizarre to me...

I think only LE knows the evidence right now and will continue to hold it very close to their vest until they want to do otherwise. JMHO.

Now, when I read the RO paperwork, the fact that the question that was asked on that form said (something along the lines of...) has this person (meaning TH) been convicted of a felony/crime (can't remember the exact wording).

The response was "unsure" or "not sure".

Now that could be one of two things.

1. (more than likely) since this is a court doc, Kaine doesn't have to say yes or no. If he isn't 100% absolutely sure, then he'll say unsure. Doesnt' mean she has a previous criminal record...just means he's not sure if she does or doesn't and doesn't want to make a solid statement.

2. (less likely but interesting to think about) she does have a criminal record (besides her DUI). Somewhere. It is my understanding because she isn't a POI or suspect we can't dig around in her background.

Just food for thought. Means nothing really. JMHO.

butwhatif? --You know, when I saw the "long look" between DY and KH at the PC tonight, I thought it looked "hopeful", not "knowing". If it was "knowing", they wouldn't have used the word "speculate", IMO...

In so many missing child cases, I've heard parents say they will hold out hope until they have solid evidence their child is deceased.
But I also hear them slip into the past tense when talking about the missing child which implies to me they were not 100% hopeful.

But in this case, whether it's a gut feeling or evidence, I think that Desiree truely believes/hopes Kyron is alive...... and I so hope she is right. Her original gut feeling was.

Or maybe she just won't let her mind go there because it's just too painful to contemplate.
JMO

In so many missing child cases, I've heard parents say they will hold out hope until they have solid evidence their child is deceased.
But I also hear them slip into the past tense when talking about the missing child which implies to me they were not 100% hopeful.

But in this case, whether it's a gut feeling or evidence, I think that Desiree truely believes/hopes Kyron is alive...... and I so hope she is right. Her original gut feeling was.

Or maybe she just won't let her mind go there because it's just too painful to contemplate.
JMO

I think a parent in that situation would be so tormented for the rest of their lives that at times they'd be hopeful and at times be mournful. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member