2010.07.01 NG: Kyron's mom pleads tell the truth -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she said her cat was fine.

So who is going to be the first to tell us that blogging about your cat is normal when your stepson is missing and that we don't know how we would react in a situation like this?

NG- About not giving Harry an item...Hormans have given multiple items to police as they are cooperating with police

Harry O. says if they are so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

Mark K-that is completely unfair to say, anyone has questionable motives, it would be HO

NG says both have best intentions

I was so glad when Mark Klaas responded to Oakes' comment like he did. My jaw dropped when I heard that comment about "if they are so concerned". :mad:

One thing about a houseboat was a neighbor lives on one now,some man.So,are there alot of houseboats on the Island?

Yes there are some, and some are pretty neat. It's just a beautiful moody serene, quiet spot for being just 10 minutes away from Portland.

There's a little marina, it's on the Portland-side of the island, but on the other side of the island from the more remote beach area (I think it's on the Columbia River--Correct me Portland readers if I've got this mixed up) where I think they should be looking. But we shall see.

One thing about a houseboat was a neighbor lives on one now,some man.So,are there alot of houseboats on the Island?

Yes, and the ones I've seen are very well cared for. Not like some of the ones on Jantzen Beach by the bridge which look older and even rickity. IMO

But the family is no longer "unified " Perhaps one member might want to give an item of clothing,but others might not ? Hmm, wonder if someone's lawyer might think this is an excellent way to introduce " reasonable doubt " into the case, and raise questions about other family members ? Just a thought.....

So who is going to be the first to tell us that blogging about your cat is normal when your stepson is missing and that we don't know how we would react in a situation like this?

I thought she was talking about "kitty" which is her nickname for her daughter...not her cat. Am I mixed up?

Thanks to everyone that transcribed what was said on the NG show.

Prayers for Kyron.

Prayers also for the mods here. :D JK. :wink:

LOL, The case is DEFINITELY heating up.

As an aside, What a job for a Mod, eh? We might have to start addressing them each as Your Modship to show our respect for each. It is a demanding job. xox

Is he not a trained professional in search and rescue? I think I would take any assistance offered to find my child.

That's easy to say until you've been in the middle of a situation like this. Every random psychic, searcher, crackpot and scam artist comes out of the woodwork offering to "help" you (not saying that this guy is any of the above; I have no clue who he is). You have no idea who these people are, what they want, or what they expect in return for their "help". It's a complete nonsensical circus.

Now, if a representative from a professional search and rescue business offered to help me, I'd sit down with them and see what (if any) help they could actually be, what their terms are; and I'd consult with LE to determine if this business would help or hinder LEs search or investigation. I would not allow anyone to just willy nilly stick their nose into the case just because they offered their "assistance."

Just my opinion (having been there).

I thought she was talking about "kitty" which is her nickname for her daughter...not her cat. Am I mixed up?

Two different things. TH referred to "Kitty" going into missing Kyron's room and looking at his books and stuff. People thought she meant a cat, but she was talking about her daughter.

"The cat is fine" in the news comment section was because a rumor was going around that someone had either taken or killed the family pet (cat). She told everyone the cat was fine.

Yeah, this Harry Oakes guy is getting on my nerves. He is really making this about HIM. Make your offer and if it's rejected, move ON. Don't need to hear him whining and moaning about how he's not being allowed to help. Something is off about that guy. jmo

Yeah, this Harry Oakes guy is getting on my nerves. He is really making this about HIM. Make your offer and if it's rejected, move ON. Don't need to hear him whining and moaning about how he's not being allowed to help. Something is off about that guy. jmo
I'm actually glad he is there and I hope he looks other places.I am interested in what he just found.I think LE and the searchers were awesome.But I do not think they really checked real well with cadaver or cadaver scent dogs.I would be more relieved if they did not find anything dead.

I thought this guy WAS a professional SAR guy... with trained dogs.
Pardon me, but I would accept help from just about anybody if it were my child missing. I'm sure he knows enough not to tamper with potential evidence and would report it to LE. Sometimes human remains are found by ordinary people... not searchers or LE. Most people with any common sense know not to disturb them. And this guy was not alone, he had other searchers with him, so he can't be accused of planting something.

All discussion about Harry O goes to this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5351831#post5351831"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LOL, The case is DEFINITELY heating up.

As an aside, What a job for a Mod, eh? We might have to start addressing them each as Your Modship to show our respect for each. It is a demanding job. xox

Actually, my modship is my preferred mode of transportation. :alien:

Yes she said her cat was fine.
\\

The cat was Kyron's. I'm sure Kyron cares, wherever the poor soul may be. He's not there anymore to protect and take care of his beloved kitty, his fuzzy best friend.

Search Dogs owner is on.Both dogs alerted and two other dogs hit the same spot. Not sure who it is.

These trained and skilled dogs are amazing. They can locate bodies that are underwater.

Pray for that dear child and heartbroken KH and DY.

Me thinks the 16 yo stepbrother is aching, too. Wishes he'd been there to protect his little brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000