2010.07.01 NG: Kyron's mom pleads tell the truth -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that they would not give a piece of clothing for dogs.

How so?

This person isn't LE, and that would be assuming that the parents are assuming that LE isn't doing their job.

I would hate for multiple search teams were out looking for something that may not be there, and if there ... could be tampering with evidence.

So, he hit on a sock. Did he leave it there, or pick it up? If he picked it up, how so, and how did he transport it?

Cases go BUST all the time for stuff like this.

(Also, things to consider.. how do we know that the SM didn't contact this person, or any person, to come and "help" with the case? There's a chance that meddling, on katu or not, has been seen/noted and taken into consideration.)

NG- About not giving Harry an item...Hormans have given multiple items to police as they are cooperating with police

Harry O. says if they are so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

Mark K-that is completely unfair to say, anyone has questionable motives, it would be HO

NG says both have best intentions

Hey guys, just wanna save you a TO here .. we are not allowed to talk about Harry Oakes upstairs. We have a thread downstairs in the parking lot...

Oh boy. NG trying to make nice between Harry Oaks, Mark Klaas, and LE. NG says family does provide scent for LE, HO says who cares who finds him. MK says that's really unfair. Yikes.

OK, I was just transcribing the show...not commenting on anything

Hey guys, just wanna save you a TO here .. we are not allowed to talk about Harry Oakes upstairs. We have a thread downstairs in the parking lot...

Thanks...never heard of the guy before this show!

How so?

This person isn't LE, and that would be assuming that the parents are assuming that LE isn't doing their job.

I would hate for multiple search teams were out looking for something that may not be there, and if there ... could be tampering with evidence.

So, he hit on a sock. Did he leave it there, or pick it up? If he picked it up, how so, and how did he transport it?

Cases go BUST all the time for stuff like this.

(Also, things to consider.. how do we know that the SM didn't contact this person, or any person, to come and "help" with the case? There's a chance that meddling, on katu or not, has been seen/noted and taken into consideration.)

bbm

Here is the video of it.

http://www.kptv.com/video/24102191/index.html

This search is being discussed in the PL

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108160&page=8

Sorry, but if my child were missing I would not give articles of her clothing to every Tom, Dick and Harry who asked for something. I would give articles of her clothing to LE and to search teams I was working with to find her. I wouldn't give anyone else anything.

If I may please say something.I really wish NG would not have blown off the man who said he wanted to know the polgraphs and looking more into the father Kaine.Alot of other people want to know more if he is being looked into more.What was his time line?Where was he?Was he with the SM?Did he have the truck?I feel he really does need to be looked into alot more and I hope and pray LE is.

NG talking about how Desiree is reduced to having to beg people to look for Kyron and begging Terri to cooperate

Caller: Why didn't anyone notify family when he did not show up in class?

Panel/reporter Kevin Miller- conflicting reports...nothing new and over

Didn't Kaine say they were going on vacation on a houseboat this summer,what was it,something about houseboat?I can't remember now.I think it was Friday's interviews w/Desiree.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108162"]Discussion about Harry Oaks Search for Kyron - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Discussion on Harry Oakes

I'm shocked that they would not give a piece of clothing for dogs.

Well, maybe they don't like something about him or LE suggested against it.
These *maybes* could go on for pages, but I don't think they are obliged to hand stuff over to someone they don't trust, especially if they are cooperative with LE. If he's a publicity hound, even more reason. IMHO.

One thing about a houseboat was a neighbor lives on one now,some man.So,are there alot of houseboats on the Island?

Thanks to everyone that transcribed what was said on the NG show.

Prayers for Kyron.

Prayers also for the mods here. :D JK. :wink:

Didn't Kaine say they were going on vacation on a houseboat this summer,what was it,something about houseboat?I can't remember now.I think it was Friday's interviews w/Desiree.

IT was DY that mentioned the houseboat vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member