2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's there. Almost a slight purple, faded bruise look. Look at center forehead, then look to your left slightly. It is there. Faint, but there.

I have tried to edit the original photos to show what I can see - I hope that this acceptable to do.

There are two photos where Kyron is holding his head in a similar fashion - I can make it out in both.

Attachments

• Kyron Edited 1.jpg
    Kyron Edited 1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Kyron Edited2.jpg
    Kyron Edited2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 43
  • kyron_horman18_540x405.jpg
    kyron_horman18_540x405.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 45
  • kyron_horman55_540x405.jpg
    kyron_horman55_540x405.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 42
Let's see...how to say this?

Today, the family's golden opportunity to promote the search for their missing child was destroyed by an egomaniacal personage who trashed the public's trust by attempting to subvert the very body of people who could help him most in a public way.

I don' t know how he'll ever regain any trust or respect from the public ever again. He only managed to throw suspicion on himself.

Too bad he didn't focus on what should have been the most important thing in the world to him.

For Kyron's sake, I can only hope that he has learned a painful lesson.
I wonder if he will be the next "parent" voted off the island?

I think at this point,in light of this is a divorce situation,maybe it would be better if just Desiree was there,like Mom to Mom.They've both raised him and were friends.If I was Terri and saw Kaine,I wouldn't even focus on what Desiree was saying,I'd be too ticked off.

On Thursday they will do interviews starting at 4pm but nothing live. Everything taped as has to be held for air until Friday because Kyron went missing on a Friday.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...e-press-conference-with-kyron-hormans-family/

what does this that i put in bold mean???

Sounds like control issues...

It just means that the reporters cannot go to air the day of the interviews with the interviews. They are being told that they cannot go to air with the interviews until Friday.

This is making me nauseous.

Thinking back to the very beginning of this case, the first thing that set off my hinky meter was that picture of Kyron in front of his display, allegedly taken right before he disappeared into thin air - wearing a CSI T-shirt. From that moment on, nothing has fit neatly into any scenario I could conjure up. For the first time in this case, I am perhaps leaning toward a hoax. That would explain a lot of this strange behavior, and I could see some parallels with the Balloon Boy fiasco. I sure would love for my current little fantasy to be true! That would mean Kyron IS alive and well somewhere, and will come walking back into the picture soon! Wouldn't that be great?

Respectfully snipped for space:

BBM: Yes, why, and second why, why just finding out about Kyron's life threatening allergy and birthmark.

Brings to mind cold pizza. I just figured it out in my whacko head.

And, why no plea to Kyron today? No we love you Kryon? And more why...................
Well, she did leave him a letter at school today, in case he picks up his mail on Thursdays. :sheesh:

The major clue that this whole PC was not about Kyron so much as about KH and the "team" asserting their 'control' of "the story" as they called it, is seen in the way it was handled. If they did not want to include certain outlets, it would have been easy enough to contact them ahead of time and let them know. They could have had their "bouncer" lady stop them at the door and send them quietly away. INSTEAD...they let them come inside, set up and sit down and then proceeded with a public flogging designed to humiliate, insult and punish them in front of their colleagues.

jmo

I guess what bothers me is that they don't seem as grateful as I want them to be for the massive media coverage their child is getting. I know from reading the document they are in charge of the media but I think there is a better way of doing it and making the public believe that your focus is your son.

I'll get over it.

Observational - Desiree got her hair permed.

No video of Tony or Kaine today?

ETA: N/M I see them at the silent end of the longer tape...

I thought maybe she is naturally curly and didn't straighten it today. (I am and I do both depending on how I feel.)

Was typing, but I can't.

I can't even type what I'm thinking right now.

As far as strawberry birthmarks are concerned, my son and I both have them, and they have faded but not that much - it totally depends on the birthmark/person. However, if there are nine on Kyron, that suggests they are very small - perhaps more like freckles.

Nine? Where does it say he has NINE?

As we’ve already reported, WW was kicked out of this morning’s news conference by the family of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

But our reporter friends have continued to fill us in on what we missed. After mother Desiree Young gave a tearful statement, she answered some questions submitted by the media.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...e-press-conference-with-kyron-hormans-family/

From the article:

"The family is helping with the case everyday by working with investigators and the media to make sure his face stays out there. They’re handing out fliers, getting t-shirts out there. Desiree said it is her goal for everyone any where in the world to know what Kyron looks like."

Seeing this statement, really makes one wonder why the family (or Kaine specifically) would pick and choose what media outlet has access to the investigation info??

I'm really trying to be understanding of the family but I'm just dumbfounded by this....

OK, I am so over this so-called PC now.

I still think that LE is putting all of their hopes, fears and eggs in the Terri-did-it basket and has no place else to go. Those hopes, fears, etc. apparently have spread to the other parental units.

Also, once again, I totally don't see that Desiree's husband would have any say in the handling of this investigation. LE is very clear on cases where you have a personal interest. He can advise Desiree, but that is about it.

Desiree's chant that Kyron is alive sounded to me, sadly, more like a mantra than any sort of statement of knowledge or fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member