2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember where it was said (I thinking on Nancy Grace), but it wasnt called a press conference. They called it a meeting with media, so maybe no cameras were allowed ???

notta, nothin', zip, zilch...anywhere!

Dang with all of these traffic cameras you couldnt go anywhere in that city without someone seeing you. LOL

heheh.. yeah, but only if you stuck to the freeways.. I sneak around the surface streets. :D

I live here in the PDX area and the only presser I've heard about is on here. Sorry... I wondered...

None of the posted links are working for me. Is it for locals only maybe? I'm in NC.

KGW generally stays black until something comes on.

KATU you have to hit play and then a 2 stays until something comes on.

KPTV has traffic until something comes on.

People all over the country watch them.

Just checking in and trying to figure out what's going on - am on vacation way UP NORTH in MN. Is there a pc? Link please?

I can't remember where it was said (I thinking on Nancy Grace), but it wasnt called a press conference. They called it a meeting with media, so maybe no cameras were allowed ???

Possibly, KPTV has news at 11, a little less than an hour so we could see what they say then....

I think HLN will be at least talking about the case "right after these commercials..." or soon...

OK - was this presser information anywhere else besides NG or parroted from NG? Or did NG have wrong info?

Just spoke with Fox 12 and they said the press conference is going on now but they are not streaming it.

Just spoke with Fox 12 and they said the press conference is going on now but they are not streaming it.

BBM

Making sure you all see what Tricia said... there IS a press conference. Nancy was right and actually had this information before others.

Now, what could be the reason for a private press conference? :waitasec:

Aside from ones we don't really want to consider...

Just spoke to a very nice man at KATU. It seems this is a "meeting with the press." Some of the info will be "on the record" and some "off the record." He said they would report whatever they can as soon as they can.

Ok here we go...but just talking about her hiring a lawyer

Nothing new...clips from NG last night and it is done

LOL.I just deleted that post because I can't find the other post.

LOL LOL.

Sorry, I deleted my 'sucka' post once Tricia gave us the explanation. AKsleuth was too fast, lol, and captured me in a quote :)

In case you missed it since this thread is moving so fast.

Just spoke to a very nice man at KATU. It seems this is a "meeting with the press." Some of the info will be "on the record" and some "off the record." He said they would report whatever they can as soon as they can

I read something similar too: "I got through to the news desk and was told that there is a closed 10am meeting today with LE and the family going over how to relay information for the public news conference scheduled for Friday. KATU said part of the meeting today included setting a time, so there is no set time yet. The news desk gal said the media inaccurately reported the Thursday 10am press conference being public...ugh."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike