2010.07.15 Casey at the Hearing

Oh! One more thing - since we are talking about Casey chatting it up with "the JB assistants". When I looked at the still pics on one of the news sites, it appeared to me that Casey may have been chatting with them about her fall and broken tooth. I guess I thought that because in one of the still shots it looks like Casey is pointing to her tooth. I wish I could drag the picture over here, but I am seriously techy challenged!

This animated chat time with the girls ... was immediately after hearing all the testimony from her mother, brother, and mother's boss about the smell of her child's decomposing body. Inmate Anthony has the ability to flip a switch and block out serious thought and jump right into fun, party girl role.

KClaughingwiththegirlsWSJuly152010.jpg

Casey looked very angry throughout much of the hearing (I have never seen her write so furiously before). LDB was great and I believe Casey (and her lawyers) took notice as much as we did. This is just my opinion, but I think they all saw a glimpse of what's in store for them, should this go to trial.

Casey was certainly chatty during the break with the two females. I wonder how much Jose had to pay them to listen to her mindless dribble for ten minutes ? Interesting that her lawyers left the table during the break. I got the impression that Cheney is less than impressed with Casey.

I wonder what this grimace was about?
Maybe the leg irons?

KCgrimaceLeeonstandPt6wftvJuly15201.jpg

I think Inmate Anthony was truly shocked at the strangeness of the bizarre face her mother made, when Cindy said she still thinks Caylee is alive! That is a true rubber room look!

CindystrangefaceCayleealivePt5wftvJ.jpg

:sick:The image of a pure innocent young lady certainly isn't going to fool anybody. All one has to do is observe Casey in action, or inaction, to see thru her facade. Makes me want to :sick:

Part 4 of the hearing video........CA answering about the difference between 911 call #2 and 911 call #3. Discusing what happened after she found out that KC hadn't seen Caylee.

Watch from KC from 17:10 to 17:25. VERY CLOSELY. When LDB states that the situation had changed from just seconds earlier from KC won't take me to Caylee......

As soon as Cindy confirms there was a change in the situation, "KC's takes a huge deep breath!!!!!!!!! HUGE!!!!!!! Also of note....CM starts fidgeting right before the answer.

http://www.wftv.com/video/24273074/index.html

The hair grooming seriously gets on my last nerve. She is so self absorbed and fixated on her appearance - always touching her hair, smoothing it, pulling it around front and patting it down with her hands to make it look even longer and showing it off for the cameras. She is SO PROUD of her long hair. UGh. Oh, and the adjusting of the shirt all the time. Put her in a knit top or something more comfortable so she'll stop fidgeting with that too!

She's getting so many compliments on the hair (even here at WS). I won't even be able to bear reading the next round of jail letters she gets. They'll all most likely start with "Dear Casey, YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Blah...blah...blah" which will boost her already inflated ego even more. Ugh.

I apologize for the mini-rant!

Apology accepted!!
Did you notice she actually stared right into the camera at length on several occasions in the tape?? Yeah, she's proud which will infuriate the jury further IMO.
She's washed her hair for recent court appearances which is prettier than the greasy look we've mostly seen in the past but..... lets see if she can hold the look and attitude over an extended trial, day after day. My guess is she won't be able to. Not so pretty to watch a gal who's done nothing but take from others for her whole life, glare with hatred in her eyes, at her Mother on the stand then tear up wistfully at the sight of her alleged sexual stalker/attacker, no matter how long or shiny their hair.
Besides in ICA's world, her hair will be a liability.
We had a female inmate of the local jail arrive at our ER literally scalped. A fellow inmate had yanked so hard on her long ponytail it pulled out half of her hair roots with skin attached leaving a 6 inch diameter open wound. The hair did not grow back and as an inmate, she isn't eligible for a hair transplant or plastic surgery. Pretty look yessirree!! LOL! Not!

http://www.wftv.com/video/24283126/index.html

This moment starting at 15 mins into the 4th vid is the moment when they all realised Cindy had fulfilled the requirements for ‘excited utterance’ ... the facial expressions here and furious writing are great. Casey really thinks she is a defense attorney by now...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.14.38 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.14.38 PM.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.16.21 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.16.21 PM.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.17.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.17.55 PM.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.18.46 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 3.18.46 PM.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 2.56.23 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 2.56.23 PM.png
    277 KB · Views: 186
....and the last two....

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 2.56.35 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 2.56.35 PM.png
    248 KB · Views: 158
  • Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 2.58.34 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-18 at 2.58.34 PM.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 159
The hair grooming seriously gets on my last nerve. She is so self absorbed and fixated on her appearance - always touching her hair, smoothing it, pulling it around front and patting it down with her hands to make it look even longer and showing it off for the cameras. She is SO PROUD of her long hair. UGh. Oh, and the adjusting of the shirt all the time. Put her in a knit top or something more comfortable so she'll stop fidgeting with that too!

She's getting so many compliments on the hair (even here at WS). I won't even be able to bear reading the next round of jail letters she gets. They'll all most likely start with "Dear Casey, YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Blah...blah...blah" which will boost her already inflated ego even more. Ugh.

I apologize for the mini-rant!

Caylee had beautiful hair :( What's that saying you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. I don't see anything in Caysey other than m-u-r-d-e-r-e-r.

MOO

Mel

Caylee had beautiful hair :( What's that saying you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. I don't see anything in Caysey other than m-u-r-d-e-r-e-r.

MOO

Mel
Yes she did...

Sometimes she was so still, not even blinking and I couldn't tell if she was breathing. A few times I thought my computer froze up on me. I think someone has told her to knock off the hair grooming, shirt straightening and palm rubbing, but I'm not sure statue-Casey is much better.

Good observations Dear Prudence. But a staring statue-like Casey was a scary sight to me. I can't imagine her ever be endearing to a jury. She's looks mysterious and frightening. Like Charles Manson when he jumped out of his seat and across the defense table at the judge. jmo

This moment starting at 15 mins into the 4th vid is the moment when they all realised Cindy had fulfilled the requirements for ‘excited utterance’ ... the facial expressions here and furious writing are great. Casey really thinks she is a defense attorney by now...

The thing is, she's probably a better defense attorney than Baez. jmo

My 13 year old daughter was in our office with me off and on while I watched this hearing on the computer. I had the earphones on so that I could hear better without disturbing my sleeping hubby. Several times I startled my daughter because I would say something out loud after being quiet for so long. When Cindy was being questioned by LDB I was getting pretty upset about the lack of emotion from Casey. I was already upset because LDB did an amazing job of taking Cindy (and everyone else) back to that day. My daughter asked me why I pay so much attention to this case, watch the videos and hearings, read on here every day if it upsets me so much. At the time the only way I could explain it to her was that I felt that I owed it to Caylee to pay attention, to care because she was a sweet innocent little child who has no one in her immediate family paying attention to her. After I thought about it some more, after she went and found something else to do, it hit me that I have to care. If (god forbid) something ever happened to one of my daughters or anyone of my family or friends and I for whatever reason was unable to stand up for them, to care that much, to pay attention that I would want someone to be able to do it for me. To me that is what the great people on this site do. They care. They pay attention. When the families can't or won't the people here do. It hurts my heart to know that Caylee is in that position. That her family can't or won't for her. That Casey appears to not care at all.

So I want to thank all of you here, for everything that you all do. Thank you for caring!

That was a beautiful post!! Tori has a great Mom IMO! :)

I think Inmate Anthony was truly shocked at the strangeness of the bizarre face her mother made, when Cindy said she still thinks Caylee is alive! That is a true rubber room look!

CindystrangefaceCayleealivePt5wftvJ.jpg

And if you watch the look on ICA's face, I think she is shocked her mother would say such a thing! It took her a few minutes to wipe that look off her face!

I am so sickened by the evil stare that ICA maintains throughout her mother's testimony. It almost seemed she was once again comfortable and in control in the presence of her family. Not because she was comforted, but because she becomes "in charge" and "the boss" when in the same room with them. She was not near as nervous or fidgety.

I wish they would admonish JB about that cell phone. He is probably showing ICA posts on websites that are favorable to boost her ego. :banghead: I am so frustrated by this waste of taxpayer money!!!

:sick:The image of a pure innocent young lady certainly isn't going to fool anybody. All one has to do is observe Casey in action, or inaction, to see thru her facade. Makes me want to :sick:
The long hair and pink frilly/ruffle blouses will fool no one during the actual trial. Her attorneys can try to soften her look all they want, but the jurors will hear her voice on the 911 call, see the party pics, and hear the evidence against her and know what she is capable of. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Still lots and lots of grooming with the hair. She starts out not doing it so much but then as time goes by she does it more and more.

When crying, she took a tissue, folded it into four, then proceeded to do the old "dab at the area underneath an eye and then examine the tissue", repeat, repeat, repeat. I am assuming she has developed this technique over the years to wipe away any eye makeup that may be running down her face. (Remember the Tammy Faye Baker crying skit on Saturday Night Live? So funny, and I loved Tammy Faye ever since watching her on a reality show beiong genuinely kind and sweet to all.)

Oh, a jury is going to just love watching her day after day during the trial!

Thanks for your post about the fake crying. I don't know about everyone else, but when I cry, my nose runs and turns red. ICA is barely ecking out a little tear now and then. (The "act" when LA was on the stand was almost believable, but not really.) And who looks at the tissue so closely after wiping away "tears?" What's she looking for? She's such a (terrible) little actress.
Can you imagine a family dinner at the A's with all that double talk going on? Makes my head spin just trying to figure out what they're saying sometimes...

In picture #5, has anyone been able to zoom in and read KC's note? I'm not that good with computers, but hoping someone can do it.

And if you watch the look on ICA's face, I think she is shocked her mother would say such a thing! It took her a few minutes to wipe that look off her face!

I am so sickened by the evil stare that ICA maintains throughout her mother's testimony. It almost seemed she was once again comfortable and in control in the presence of her family. Not because she was comforted, but because she becomes "in charge" and "the boss" when in the same room with them. She was not near as nervous or fidgety.

I wish they would admonish JB about that cell phone. He is probably showing ICA posts on websites that are favorable to boost her ego. :banghead: I am so frustrated by this waste of taxpayer money!!!

You know what I see when KC is doing that evil stare? She is reliving the murder of her daughter all over again. She sees her mother up on the stand, relives the hate of that time, and sees herself murdering her daughter all over again. It's like groundhog day over and over and over in her mind. She gets the same pleasure now, that she got then, of getting back at her mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back