2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who really cares???? Hope she drops off the face of the earth and we never hear another word about this sick, self centered !

she is in the Bahamas with her parents, they are trying to work on their family. MOO

LOL

If it was true She would have had to get a PASSPORT from an post office or somewhere where they process passports.. Somebody would have said something about it already..

My vote is still St. George Island, Florida......I am here now and have been trying to contact a few Law enforcement friends...There was a big LE presence the day that Todds plane landed there. It has been said that FCA was seen at a bar called Harry A'…………I really think that CA and GA may ha ve been coming here to visit with her two private planes were seen landing on the private air strip in the Plantation. Some people here say that she has short curly blond hairnsomething like
Dottie Simms....I will be here till Sunday.....Hoping that this old Nana would love to snap a picture that I can sell for millions and send my grandbabbies to college.....That would be so cool...sendingv from my Android...

Oh Sally, I remember St. George Is, Fl back when it was practically uninhabited. No roads, no bridge to get across the water. I absolutely love that place. I first went there in 1965, a newlywed. Haven't been there in 30 yrs. Would love to be there again! Sorry for the O/T.

Palm Springs is about 45 mins from me if its true and i see her i d run his a$$ over with my wheelchair and say oppps did i that? my wheelchair is out of control.. lol :great:

The BEST was to sleuth where FCA is, is to trace any Facebook accounts open since the release. You know she can't stay off there. look for a ridiculous pseudonym, and a profile with snapshots but no photos of the account owner.
Sorry, but you KNOW she just has to try and look up old friends/boyfriends etc., to see if they're married or whatever.
NEW accounts (in the last week) by American women in their 20's should actually be fairly uncommon. Trace the IP address. Have at it, nerds! America needs you to shut down FCA's chance at maintaining suspense.

KC on Facebook,, think this might be a fake?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002615375064

Oh my she might re-emerge looking something like this!:floorlaugh:You know she's probably working on getting rid of that pasty white prison skin!!:innocent:

that picture is going to give me nightmares!

I have no way to prove this, but... a guest at my hotel (I don't own the hotel, I just work there, lol) who lives in Palm Springs, told me two days ago that Casey is in Palm Springs- and, contrary to media reports, she is holed up at a private residence, not staying in a hotel.

I personally consider this man a fairly reliable source, and I've known him as an occasional guest for about three years. He claims to know the owner of the home she is staying at, but of course, he wouldn't share the name with me. He made the comment that it's "fast becoming Palm Springs worst kept secret". I should add, that he said he hasn't seen her himself.

I did give him my word I wouldn't tell anybody, but I don't think you guys count, right?

~DISCLAIMER: As this is unsubstantiated, feel free to consider it a rumor, but I am compelled to share what little I 'know'!

You might want to tell your friend to pass on to the home owner to google "how to make chloroform" and then remove all possible ingredients from the property.

Oh Sally, I remember St. George Is, Fl back when it was practically uninhabited. No roads, no bridge to get across the water. I absolutely love that place. I first went there in 1965, a newlywed. Haven't been there in 30 yrs. Would love to be there again! Sorry for the O/T.

When I was a kid my grandmother had a place on Sanibel Island in FL.....we would often go up to Captiva Island to the beach at the northern most tip of the island.....there plenty of places back in the brush that she could be staying in. The houses are completely hidden......of course she would have to have flown into the airport in Ft. Meyers. Just a thought.......:waitasec:

Wait, I hear the bingo caller:
C 0
M 0
A 7

Now I hear some guy saying it is a coverall!

(Obviously a joke, so don't report me as a threat!)

:great: C M A ... Hilarious !

:floorlaugh: "Coverall" -- we say "Blackout" down here ...

Hopefully CFCA will get a "blackout" from the media ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

She's probably getting a nose job, cheek implants, chin restructuring, veneers, hair cut, new hair color, acrylic nails, new wardrobe and new name as we speak.

Welcome to your new world Veronica Van der Wort.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great: Hilarious !

:great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

she is in the Bahamas with her parents, they are trying to work on their family. MOO

Maybe Dr. Drew is going to be there to help with the family healing.:floorlaugh:

Wouldn't it be too soon for plastic surgery? She has to show up for court cases, etc., which will probably show her face. Total waste of money if your 'new' face gets shown on TV, better to wait (if she's going to do it at all) until she doesn't have to make public appearances.
Unless she does use skype.

All I know is that the only time I ever went to Palm Springs I got the worst sunburn I've ever had in my entire life. I vowed never to return. So, she can just stay there in that hot hot sun all she wants as far as I'm concerned. :kimsterwink:

Green skin doesn't do well in that kind of weather. :nono:

Rumors aside, we have the same sun as everybody else, Kimster. And the same brands of sun block. :)

For most of the day, it was hotter in Central Park than it was here in Palm Springs. We're actually having a cooler than usual summer. If people weren't dying of heatstroke in the Midwest, I would celebrate.

Oh my she might re-emerge looking something like this!:floorlaugh:You know she's probably working on getting rid of that pasty white prison skin!!:innocent:

OMG, that was freakin' hilarious! That would be such a great look for her!!!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Palm Springs Fl. or CA.? To me it would make more sense that she stay around the Fl area. With all the depositions, who has the money to have her traveling back and forth. Even though she can do the depositions by phone or skype or video tape. She will eventually have to come and testify for the trial. I don't know what kind of judge this is but in my experience I have found that many judges want you on your death bed not to show up for trial. She needs to see her probation officer at least once a month, so I just don't know who is going to have her traveling by private jet back and forth, or she would have to be in a disguise and if somebody recognizes her what a mess that could turn out to be. Anyway here is a link about Palm Beach Fl. I have a lot of family members who live in Palm Beach so I will ask them what the buzz is around there. It's not cheap to live there.

http://www.palmbeachflorida.com/

Palm Springs Fl. or CA.? To me it would make more sense that she stay around the Fl area. With all the depositions, who has the money to have her traveling back and forth. Even though she can do the depositions by phone or skype or video tape. She will eventually have to come and testify for the trial. I don't know what kind of judge this is but in my experience I have found that many judges want you on your death bed not to show up for trial. She needs to see her probation officer at least once a month, so I just don't know who is going to have her traveling by private jet back and forth, because she would have to be in disguise and if somebody recognizes her what a mess that could turn out to be. Anyway here is a link about Palm Beach Fl. I have a lot of family members who live in Palm Beach so I will ask them what the buzz is around there.

http://www.palmbeachflorida.com/

Casey is not on probation. And only deposition to date that a motion to compel has been granted is the ZG suit and I thin the judge postponed it til October.

that picture is going to give me nightmares!

She could have a successful career as a Movie Star without the need for surgery or special effects ‘Casey the Evil Elf’ would fit her to a tee.

She gave me the chills just looking at her stroking her straggly long hair, dead smirking eyes, pointed ears and horn stumps.

She probably thinks she's sooooo popular, everyone looking for her, wanthing to hear her story, being offered millions for interviews, just like a celebrity. Hanging out in Palm Springs at a private home or luxury hotel, relaxing poolside. Where's Caylee.......reduced to ashes & made into jewelry for her family to wear around their necks. Makes me sick!

For 3 years I read the headlines everyday looking for justice for Caylee.....I will continue to read the headlines looking for karma to come around, still seeking justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716