2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I loved hearing Kyron's voice...first time I've heard his voice.

Separated around the birth of Kyron ??? WHY!!! whoops, hope I can ask this, if not mods pleases remove...

So far, just some background info has been given. Kyron looks like the happiest little guy in the world in the photos. What a sweetie!

I know it has nothing to do with anything, but I am struck by just how naturally beautiful Desiree is, and she seems to be so both inside and out. I bet Kyron loves his visits with his mom.

Lots of pictures too.

"The bus driver called up to the school to see if he was there and thats when she was told he hadn't been there all day" - Kaine

In a couple of other threads the idea that TH had/is selling pictures of Kyron and/or the family was just horrible...so my question is, why are they using the pictures that she took of Kyron that day, she was the photographer-doesn't she own the rights to those?

Secondly, narrator mentioned that KH and DY shared 100s of photos, were they paid for those? And if so, is that a marital asset that TH could claim 50/50 of?

TH is innocent until proven guilty, and until then shouldn't the *rules* be applied equally?

Was KH paid for appearing on Dateline? If so, where did that money go? Is it a marital asset? Was it put in a trust for Kyron?

Lastly, what purpose did the Dateline appearance serve, other than contaminating the possible jury pool?

Desiree described the call from the school, telling her Kyron was missing. She just couldn't wrap her head around it and, after confirming Terri was there at the school, hung up and called Terri and asked what the hell was going on. Bless her heart, you can see the heartbreak in her face and hear it in her voice as she relives that moment.

In a couple of other threads the idea that TH had/is selling pictures of Kyron and/or the family was just horrible...so my question is, why are they using the pictures that she took of Kyron that day, she was the photographer-doesn't she own the rights to those?

Secondly, narrator mentioned that KH and DY shared 100s of photos, were they paid for those? And if so, is that a marital asset that TH could claim 50/50 of?

TH is innocent until proven guilty, and until then shouldn't the *rules* be applied equally?

Was KH paid for appearing on Dateline? If so, where did that money go? Is it a marital asset? Was it put in a trust for Kyron?

Lastly, what purpose did the Dateline appearance serve, other than contaminating the possible jury pool?

bbm

It is keeping Kyron's story out in the public.

It is only 20 min. into the show. Can we at least wait until the show is over before attacking them.

For heaven's sake -- it serves the purpose of keeping that little boy's situation in the public eye, hopefully to lead people who know something or find something to tell so Kyron can be found!

Another parent from the school says Kyron was very timid and would never have wandered out of the building on his own. She was pretty emphatic about that.

My assumption on this only..
When a teacher takes a photo of my children at school, the only way she can publish those photos is with my written permission..I actually have to sign a form for it..
I would assume it is the same way for Terri to sell photos of Kyron considering she has NO legal rights to give anyone permission to do anything with a photo of Kyron regardless of if she took them or not.
Terri Horman could not claim rights to photos of Kyron period. IMHO..

Desiree talking about how strange it felt for Terri to try to be hugging and touching her during that TV appearance with all four parents. She didn't care for that.

Goatman, those are interesting questions...especially since some people are asking how TH got 350k to retain a criminal lawyer.

I'm confused about this entire case. I'm having some strange thoughts right about now.

I pray Kyron comes home now.

Tony looks like he is fighting tears as he talks to Kate. He said things TH said just didn't add up. Tony now saying that the fact Terri's phone records didn't match what she'd told LE was huge.

Desiree said she tried to plead with Terri, saying if the situation were reversed and Desiree were the last person seen with baby K, wouldn't Terri want her to cooperate fully, too, even if it meant taking ten polygraphs. She tried to appeal to her on a mother-to-mother basis.

bbm

It is keeping Kyron's story out in the public.

It is only 20 min. into the show. Can we at least wait until the show is over before attacking them.

BBM

I am not attacking them, I was simply making a correlation b/w what some have said about TH and her possibly selling Kyron's story and KH/DY doing the same. And until she has been proven guilty, I really don't see a difference-( I am not saying she isn't guilty-I am just saying that so far- she hasn't been arrested or even named a POI, so why is her POSSIBLY selling pictures/the story horrible but when KH/DY do it (possibly) it is an okay thing to do?)

And while I agree that it is important to keep Kyron in the news, we are 1/2 an hour in and it seems as if the focus is on how TH probably had something to do with Kyron's missing and the MFH plot and not please help us find Kyron.

IMO there is a difference between a news segment that states "HEY this cute little boy is missing help us find him" and "Hey this cute little boy is missing and we think his stepmom did something to him, help us find him"

Tony looks like he is fighting tears as he talks to Kate. He said things TH said just didn't add up. Tony now saying that the fact Terri's phone records didn't match what she'd told LE was huge.

Desiree said she tried to plead with Terri, saying if the situation were reversed and Desiree were the last person seen with baby K, wouldn't Terri want her to cooperate fully, too, even if it meant taking ten polygraphs. She tried to appeal to her on a mother-to-mother basis.

It's useless to even begin to attempt to plead with a person who is plagued with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder...And that's just not my opinion, but a fact...

Goatman, those are interesting questions...especially since some people are asking how TH got 350k to retain a criminal lawyer.

I'm confused about this entire case. I'm having some strange thoughts right about now.

I pray Kyron comes home now.

Thank You Openmyeyes.

You must have been reading the same threads as I!

In the very beginning, DY said they have a houseboat reserved for the month of August, and looked at KH (knowingly?) and said "but he'll be home by then".

In a lot of missing persons cases, LE would know by now if they are looking for a body. But there certainly doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency in finding him, especially if he is believed to be alive. This is something that has bothered me and seemed very unusual since the beginning of the case. Maybe they'll touch more on the search as the show goes on.

Desiree described the call from the school, telling her Kyron was missing. She just couldn't wrap her head around it and, after confirming Terri was there at the school, hung up and called Terri and asked what the hell was going on. Bless her heart, you can see the heartbreak in her face and her it in her voice as she relives that moment.

The weirdest thing Desiree said is that TH seemed surprised she'd be coming up there right away. What the hades parent wouldn't??!! I would be creeped out if the mother didn't want to get there asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea